NLA 5 years later

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue May 20, 2014 1:23 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I have used a 2 day or 56 hour as my large chart for quite some time now.

A small chart, horizontal line, & some large chart guidance is all that you need to catch long runs.

I do now use trend lines with a 2xCC HA because the opens are perfectly staggered for that.

I must say there is tremendous benefit to this

http://screencast.com/t/euP6TptOc66

So good too see some old faces in this thread... I hope it becomes Legend... WAIT FOR IT...

I doubt it will. Just about everything is in the thousands of post. I know beacuse i read them more than once and find things i missed or didnt fully understand. Looking for something new check out futurestrader71 or Al Brooks

I'm not necessarily looking for something new per say, I just want to keep the conversation going, examples flowing and knowledge growing...

But yeah I'll look into that thanks alias ;)
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue May 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Through all my research I found the "BEST" trading method. Its the one that you identify with and fits you. Read Market Wizards if you have time. There are examples of multimillionaires that built up from a few thousand dollars and each one did it a different way.

You are the "Holy Grail"!

Manage your risk to stay in the game
Play your edge
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

RicG

Re: THE BEST OF DRAGON33

Postby RicG » Tue May 20, 2014 9:52 pm

RicG wrote:Subject: "The Best of dragon33"

Hi all,

I spent an entire weekend going through all of dragon33's nearly 800 posts and complied about 85, of what I felt were the best, in a Word document.

This document provides an incredible FREE education on price action trading. It's way better than any paid, alleged training you can purchase from so-called "market educators" and spammers. While these posts are not formulated in a normal sequential building block educational course, if you invest the time going through each one dissecting and learning the information, you'll end up with an incredible knowledge of how Dragon trades price action. That's priceless.

During his years helping traders on this board, he also showed his P/L several times and they are extremely impressive (those posts are included in the document). Ask any market spammer and/or trading "educator" that charges money to do that. I can tell you from experience that 99.9% of them won't do it. ALWAYS ask any market "educator" that's selling a course, videos, a webinar, an indicator, a live trading room, etc. to show you his or her REAL brokerage statements that cover at least the most recent 12-month period. If he/she won't do it, then don't waste your money.

In order to get this down to about 85 posts, I left out those that related to brokers, platforms, how to post pics, posts that repeated info already explained several times, personal stuff,etc.

If you're a trader that currently isn't profitable, take heart! dragon33 told us on this board that he lost money for about 5 and a half years before finding success, and this document provides the method he still trades to this day, confirmed by a post he made last month.

The posts contained in the document are in chronological order EXCEPT the very first post, which is the one that dragon33 referenced several times, as being the best way to see his trading methodology in a nutshell

Okay, so here's how you can get a copy. Simply send me a PM with "The Best of dragon33" in the subject line, and include your email address in the message body. Please understand that I'm a full-time trader and very busy, so please be patient.

Many thanks are due to dragon33, for all the time and effort he spent teaching this z-line price action methodology

Great trading to all,
Ric

Hi all,

Just a quick update........I had planned on beginning to send the document yesterday to those of you who sent a request. However, due to a technical issue and family responsibilities, I just haven't had time.

The plan now is to do that either tonight or tomorrow.

Great trading to all,
Ric
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue May 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Thanks Ric
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed May 21, 2014 9:43 am

Trade from this morning...

Using Long Term Charts and precision entries...

The Modus Operandi

http://screencast.com/t/mjqmJJ1vO

Note the inverse relationship between the EN and NU (in case its not obvious)

The Trade

http://screencast.com/t/kxvbZVEs

Still using the NU to trade the EN, sometimes its using the EU but today the NU came through with the kind of tick volatility that made it the most important chart to watch (also considering the level it was trading off of on the big chart).

NU tick Volatility

http://t.co/Xz487a5yuB

Still holding 1/3 at the initial entry to try and build a position off of...

RicG

Postby RicG » Wed May 21, 2014 8:50 pm

RicG wrote:

Hi all,

I spent an entire weekend going through all of dragon33's nearly 800 posts and complied about 85, of what I felt were the best, in a Word document.

This document provides an incredible FREE education on price action trading. It's way better than any paid, alleged training you can purchase from so-called "market educators" and spammers. While these posts are not formulated in a normal sequential building block educational course, if you invest the time going through each one dissecting and learning the information, you'll end up with an incredible knowledge of how Dragon trades price action. That's priceless.

During his years helping traders on this board, he also showed his P/L several times and they are extremely impressive (those posts are included in the document). Ask any market spammer and/or trading "educator" that charges money to do that. I can tell you from experience that 99.9% of them won't do it. ALWAYS ask any market "educator" that's selling a course, videos, a webinar, an indicator, a live trading room, etc. to show you his or her REAL brokerage statements that cover at least the most recent 12-month period. If he/she won't do it, then don't waste your money.

In order to get this down to about 85 posts, I left out those that related to brokers, platforms, how to post pics, posts that repeated info already explained several times, personal stuff,etc.

If you're a trader that currently isn't profitable, take heart! dragon33 told us on this board that he lost money for about 5 and a half years before finding success, and this document provides the method he still trades to this day, confirmed by a post he made last month.

The posts contained in the document are in chronological order EXCEPT the very first post, which is the one that dragon33 referenced several times, as being the best way to see his trading methodology in a nutshell

Okay, so here's how you can get a copy. Simply send me a PM with "The Best of dragon33" in the subject line, and include your email address in the message body. Please understand that I'm a full-time trader and very busy, so please be patient.

Many thanks are due to dragon33, for all the time and effort he spent teaching this z-line price action methodology

Great trading to all,
Ric

Hi all,

Just a quick update........I had planned on beginning to send the document yesterday to those of you who sent a request. However, due to a technical issue and family responsibilities, I just haven't had time.

Great trading to all,
Ric

Hi all,

Here's an update on "The Best of dragon33" document. As a test, I sent the first page to a well-known Kreslik member to see if the formatting was readable when he opened it. (I won't tell you his name in the interest of anonymity, but his top-secret moniker is TRO. :)) The reason for the readability concern, was due to the fact that I had attempted to
convert the Word.doc to .pdf format and I noticed that the text and chart pics were being cut off. Well, as it turns out, even though my original Word.doc looks good in "Normal" view, the aforementioned member said that text/pics were being cut off on the right edge when he viewed it. However, we discovered that the original can be seen fine when switching to "Web Layout".

I figured out how to reformat the first post in a Word.doc and the aforementioned member said it looks good to him now in "Normal" view. I then took that version of the first post and converted that to .pdf. And it looks outstanding.......very clean, much easier to read. So, I've decided to take the time to make this change to the entire document.

What this means to the people who have requested it, is that I won't be sending this out right away as originally planned. This reformatting involves copying and pasting text, copying and pasting the pics, from each post individually and sequentially, AND then resizing each pic to a specific size. This will take quite a bit of time. It took me about 6 minutes to do this to the first post in the document, so I'm guessing it will take me about 8-10 hours to complete the project, and that's assuming that I don't run into any unforeseen problems. After completing the reformat in Word, I'll convert it to a .pdf file, which is much more secure and stable. I'll try to work on it some this weekend, but do have a busy schedule at this point. I'll give you another update sometime over the weekend.

Also, a few of you have offered to post a link to the finished product on a file sharing site, or other medium in order to make it available to anybody. While I appreciate your intentions and the offer to help, I would MUCH prefer that we don't do that. Here's why; I've already had several requests for this document from people who might not have the best intentions for wanting to obtain it. Once finished, the document should look very clean/professional and my concern is that if it gets in the wrong hands, it will be sold. So, PLEASE let's keep this in-house, amongst the good members of Kreslik.

Great trading to all,
Ric
Last edited by RicG on Thu May 22, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu May 22, 2014 12:38 am

RicG wrote:
RicG wrote:

Hi all,

This document provides an incredible FREE education on price action trading. It's way better than any paid, alleged training you can purchase from so-called "market educators" and spammers. While these posts are not formulated in a normal sequential building block educational course, if you invest the time going through each one dissecting and learning the information, you'll end up with an outincredible knowledge of how Dragon trades price action. That's priceless.

Great trading to all,
Ric

Hi all,

Great trading to all,
Ric

Hi all,

Here's an update on "The Best of dragon33" document. As a test, I sent the first page to a well-known Kreslik member to see if the formatting was readable when he opened it. (I won't tell you his name in the interest of anonymity, but his top-secret moniker is TRO. :)) The reason for the readability concern, was due to the fact that I had attempted to
convert the Word.doc to .pdf format and I noticed that the text and chart pics were being cut off. Well, as it turns out, even though my original Word.doc looks good in "Normal" view, the aforementioned member said that text/pics were being cut off on the right edge when he viewed it. However, we discovered that the original can be seen fine when switching to "Web Layout".

I figured out how to reformat the first post in a Word.doc and the aforementioned member said it looks good to him now in "Normal" view. I then took that version of the first post and converted that to .pdf. And it looks outstanding.......very clean, much easier to read. So, I've decided to take the time to make this change to the entire document.

What this means to the people who have requested it, is that I won't be sending this out right away as originally planned. This reformatting involves copying and pasting text, copying and pasting the pics, from each post individually and sequentially, AND then resizing each pic to a specific size. This will take quite a bit of time. It took me about 6 minutes to do this to the first post in the document, so I'm guessing it will take me about 8-10 hours to complete the project, and that's assuming that I don't run into any unforeseen problems. After completing the reformat in Word, I'll convert it to a .pdf file, which is much more secure and stable. I'll try to work on it some this weekend, but do have a busy schedule at this point. I'll give you another update sometime over the weekend.

Also, a few of you have offered to post a link to the finished product on a file sharing site, or other medium in order to make it available to anybody. While I appreciate your intentions and the offer to help, I would MUCH prefer that we don't do that. Here's why; I've already had several requests for this document from people who might not have the best intentions for wanting to obtain it. Once finished, the document will look very clean/professional and my concern is that if it gets in the wrong hands, it will be sold. So, PLEASE let's keep this in-house, amongst the good members of Kreslik.

Great trading to all,
Ric

That sounds like a lot of time for something that you already spent a lot of time on. Personally i wouldn't mind if it is in a rough word.doc format.

xXx

Postby xXx » Thu May 22, 2014 9:11 am

aliassmith wrote:That sounds like a lot of time for something that you already spent a lot of time on. Personally i wouldn't mind if it is in a rough word.doc format.

Same here :-)

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu May 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Recent trade
Still use Zlines
I like "failed" Zlines
10pips=1%
Attachments
gbpusddaily.png
gbpusddaily.png (49.62 KiB) Viewed 3567 times

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu May 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Hey Alias,

It goes without saying, but that is an awesome trade!

10 pips is 1%... so i guess you taking the rest of the month off then :lol:

Im just trying to understand the jargon... a failed zline is a zline that got crushed by momo, which then offers a point of order flow that offers an entry in the direction of the momo/failure? (please provide your definition for clarity if mine is not so clear)

was your entry off the daily chart or did you opt for a more precise entry seeing as 10 pips was 1% and if so, would you mind showing us the entry.

TIA its so nice that you are posting again :)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”