NLA 5 years later

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 16, 2014 2:58 am

The #1 rule is that rules are made to be broken...
that said, here are some rules of thumb:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri May 16, 2014 4:43 pm

MightyOne wrote:The #1 rule is that rules are made to be broken...
that said, here are some rules of thumb:

Well. Well, look who also came out of the woodwork! :D

I really only look to play the people. People are creatures of habit even as a herd. Underneath all the fancy trading names, that is what it boils down to.

Look for their weakness and strike. Add great money management, risk control, and discipline. The last 3 are probably the most important and the last 1 is the hardest for most people.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

RicG

Postby RicG » Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm

alias,

Agree with your post completely, with emphasis on the last sentence.

"Discipline" comes under the heading of "Psychology", which in my opinion, is the most important and most difficult part of learning to successfully trade.

Great trading to all,
Ric
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

RicG

THE BEST OF DRAGON33

Postby RicG » Mon May 19, 2014 12:27 am

Subject: "The Best of dragon33"

Hi all,

I spent an entire weekend going through all of dragon33's nearly 800 posts and complied about 85, of what I felt were the best, in a Word document.

This document provides an incredible FREE education on price action trading. It's way better than any paid, alleged training you can purchase from so-called "market educators" and spammers. While these posts are not formulated in a normal sequential building block educational course, if you invest the time going through each one dissecting and learning the information, you'll end up with an incredible knowledge of how Dragon trades price action. That's priceless.

During his years helping traders on this board, he also showed his P/L several times and they are extremely impressive (those posts are included in the document). Ask any market spammer and/or trading "educator" that charges money to do that. I can tell you from experience that 99.9% of them won't do it. ALWAYS ask any market "educator" that's selling a course, videos, a webinar, an indicator, a live trading room, etc. to show you his or her REAL brokerage statements that cover at least the most recent 12-month period. If he/she won't do it, then don't waste your money.

In order to get this down to about 85 posts, I left out those that related to brokers, platforms, how to post pics, posts that repeated info already explained several times, personal stuff,etc.

If you're a trader that currently isn't profitable, take heart! dragon33 told us on this board that he lost money for about 5 and a half years before finding success, and this document provides the method he still trades to this day, confirmed by a post he made last month.

The posts contained in the document are in chronological order EXCEPT the very first post, which is the one that dragon33 referenced several times, as being the best way to see his trading methodology in a nutshell

Okay, so here's how you can get a copy. Simply send me a PM with "The Best of dragon33" in the subject line, and include your email address in the message body. Please understand that I'm a full-time trader and very busy, so please be patient.

Many thanks are due to dragon33, for all the time and effort he spent teaching this z-line price action methodology

Great trading to all,
Ric
Last edited by RicG on Mon May 19, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am

MO:

Can you define how one arrives at A, B & C?

I just do not SEE IT!!

Thanks
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 19, 2014 1:57 am

TRO you have an email!

Sorry, I've always wanted to say that... ;)

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon May 19, 2014 3:42 pm

I smell a dashboard and multimeter cooking in the oven...

Mmmmmmm... Yummy! \:D/
:smt065

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon May 19, 2014 4:04 pm

MightyOne wrote:I have used a 2 day or 56 hour as my large chart for quite some time now.

A small chart, horizontal line, & some large chart guidance is all that you need to catch long runs.

I do now use trend lines with a 2xCC HA because the opens are perfectly staggered for that.

I must say there is tremendous benefit to this

http://screencast.com/t/euP6TptOc66

So good too see some old faces in this thread... I hope it becomes Legend... WAIT FOR IT...
:smt065

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue May 20, 2014 4:06 am

Jalarupa wrote:I smell a dashboard and multimeter cooking in the oven...

Mmmmmmm... Yummy! \:D/

I would hope not :lol:

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue May 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Jalarupa wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I have used a 2 day or 56 hour as my large chart for quite some time now.

A small chart, horizontal line, & some large chart guidance is all that you need to catch long runs.

I do now use trend lines with a 2xCC HA because the opens are perfectly staggered for that.

I must say there is tremendous benefit to this

http://screencast.com/t/euP6TptOc66

So good too see some old faces in this thread... I hope it becomes Legend... WAIT FOR IT...

I doubt it will. Just about everything is in the thousands of post. I know beacuse i read them more than once and find things i missed or didnt fully understand. Looking for something new check out futurestrader71 or Al Brooks
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”