NLA 5 years later

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 am

Whoa!

Can't believe this forum still exists and many of the regulars are still posting.

Can't believe its already been 5 years.

NLA sure brings back memories. I remember looking at all those charts and trying to learn how to trade.

Had no idea what I was doing back then. My trading method back then you can say was trading by "guessing".

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:13 am

Ha Ha, I totally understand where your coming from. I have the originally thread saved to my computer plus every informative post by TRO, M. Kreslik, MightyOne, Dragon and ES just encase. I would love to know how many peoples lives this thread and website changed. I will forever be in the debt to these men.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:36 pm

No debt, v8power. Happy to hear that we helped.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Thanks TRO. The most important thing I learned from this site and these top traders had nothing to do with trading tho. It was selflessness and how important it is to give back to others and help people out. It may not make you a better trader, but it will make you a better person.

hammondnz

Postby hammondnz » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:28 pm

v8power wrote:Thanks TRO. The most important thing I learned from this site and these top traders had nothing to do with trading tho. It was selflessness and how important it is to give back to others and help people out. It may not make you a better trader, but it will make you a better person.

Amen to that!
I've just recently started on my journey with TRO's forum and after reading through a number of threads and having a few PM's with Avery, purchasing his books "Why You Lose At Trading" (something I've become an expert at) and "How To Win At Trading", it never ceases to amaze me just how much information is available here and what TRO has done and still does to help traders to become better and more consistently profitable traders. My problem is now: what to focus on first? There is so much!
Any advice would be appreciated.
Regards to all, Graham

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Welcome hammondnz,

There is so much good info on this website. I would say start with the Never Lose Again thread. Me personally I love any thread with buyzone info, that was the first thing that attracted me to all this so it will always have a special spot in my heart.

Honestly I have spent over six months of probably 8 hours a day on this website reading threads so its hard to recommend just one. Zero in on TRO, Dragon33, MightyOne, Es/pip, M Kreslik, Doji, post and a few others that are starting to show real promise like Jalarupa. And I know im leaving others out that I just cant think of right now. And honestly who m I to even respond to ur post, Im a nobody. But I hope that helps you.

hammondnz

Postby hammondnz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:13 am

Thanks v8power, NLA is the route I've been leaning towards. I've been looking at TRO's simple horizontal line trading as well but for now I'll focus on NLA.
Best regards

Graham

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:02 am

Your welcome hamnondnz, I always feel bad giving advice or even my opinion on this website, because who the hell im to tell some trader to do something. But I also feel that the basics no longer should be covered by the top traders on this site. Example, if you don't understand the buyzone or what body in direction of profit and wick in direction of loss means. TRO or MO need not to respond to questions like that so I feel that, that is the mininuim I can give back to this site and to these guys.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”