NLA 5 years later

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Re: NLA 5 years later

Postby dragon33 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:01 pm

jarnapal wrote:Wanted to create this thread to ask about how many are still using knowledge that TRO and MightyOne brought into NLA thread some years ago ?

I have been reading the thread many times over and trading the zerolines. What it seems to me is that the method as we know of and learned from NLA thread is not that accurate anymore ? I believe that in 5 years a lot can change. Psychology stays the same, herd is still getting zeroed out and smart money is still tricking the crowd. But high frequency trading has become more and more popular and therefore market movement and pure zeroline concept seems to have become more complicated. No ?

So, if you are still zeroing traders out successfully then would you drop a line here to say if you think there has been some changes how you should observe the PA and ZL and if there is something new you have to SEE.

Big bullshit, all i can say. I don't post anymore because most people don't just don't get while it is very easy to do but still reading what is posted here.

I do still trade the zerolines and they still do the same. The only difference there is is 5 years of people making scared about the economics. That results in slower movements but price still acts the same and it is still possible to make a lot of money out of one quote.

The post of Jalarupa is clear enough and right on topic!!!

Regards
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Good that it was full of bullshit, I am happy that you dropped by and said as it is. No means to look for trouble and get to lazy newbie help. The time you guys have taken to post descriptive charts in this forum is priceless.

Nothing wrong for me to start doubting at some point. Sometimes all you need to regain confidence is to hear again from you guys. All I want is to win ;)

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 pm

If you want to win, then you must remain in the game.

The way to remain in the game is through proper money management, proper position sizing and proper stop loss placement.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:18 pm

jarnapal wrote:Good that it was full of bullshit, I am happy that you dropped by and said as it is. No means to look for trouble and get to lazy newbie help. The time you guys have taken to post descriptive charts in this forum is priceless.

Nothing wrong for me to start doubting at some point. Sometimes all you need to regain confidence is to hear again from you guys. All I want is to win ;)

Like Clock Work :D

:smt065

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Jalarupa wrote:
jarnapal wrote:Good that it was full of bullshit, I am happy that you dropped by and said as it is. No means to look for trouble and get to lazy newbie help. The time you guys have taken to post descriptive charts in this forum is priceless.

Like Clock Work :D

Nice Jalarupa. Did you trade this and if so then entry would have been on the first black line and later several scalping opportunities ? I think I would have exited near red box area :) and maybe tried to short as well lol.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:49 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:If you want to win, then you must remain in the game.

The way to remain in the game is through proper money management, proper position sizing and proper stop loss placement.

Thanks TRO. Should the lot value be 10 000 or is this meant to be for mini accounts. If I traded 5k account then 10 000 value suggests to use 0.9 lots. Should that be right ?

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Woke up late this morning, so I only finished my meditation after 8am, so I missed the first huge run... :(

But the day was nice nonetheless...

Please note, like dragon33, I also use other correlated charts to give me further colour on what is happening in the market, so while these trades seem pretty straight forward, they are backed up by correlation...
:smt065

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:14 pm

jarnapal wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:If you want to win, then you must remain in the game.

Thanks TRO. Should the lot value be 10 000 or is this meant to be for mini accounts. If I traded 5k account then 10 000 value suggests to use 0.9 lots. Should that be right ?

Sounds about right. You can change the lot value via inputs.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Jalarupa What is that in the upper right hand corner? Buy/Sell buttons?

Where did you get that??

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:05 am

:D
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”