Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

willkohsg

Postby willkohsg » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:18 pm

by the way, happy thanks giving everyone!! :)

God Bless Everyone :)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:39 pm

winny wrote:TRO, of course, I understand, but I was thinking
if perhaps this FIB SR indicator could also be used to let profits run
and get even more pips in the pocket on a daily base.
Does it behave like a trend indicator and/or trailing stop loss ?

NO.

The TRO DYNAMIC FIB SR plots the fib levels between dynamic support and resistance.

Once, you're in a trade ONLY PRICE MATTERS.

Forget the indicators, use your eyes to SEE what price is doing.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

winny

Postby winny » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:09 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:

Have you ever tried to automate the buyzone setup into a strategy/system ?
It must be possible to program the buyzone strategy into a very profitable trading system.
I understand that within such a system one needs to apply rules for taking profits at certain levels.
I am just playing with this thought right now.

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 am

Tro, how do you keep up with all the s**t people post in your threads? Half of the one hundred something pages of the NLA thread on t2w is of pure garbage by those losers with nothing better to do than find SOMETHING to argue about.

I really want to reply to every single brainless post I read but can't as frankly there are way too many..

And I saw a comment somewhere about 'this is what you want, lots of pages on your threads and recognition' so it promotes you or something!? But... isn't it the morons that post garbage the ones who make the thread so big?...

Dude I don't know how you put up with it..

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:38 am

winny wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:

Have you ever tried to automate the buyzone setup into a strategy/system ?
It must be possible to program the buyzone strategy into a very profitable trading system.
I understand that within such a system one needs to apply rules for taking profits at certain levels.
I am just playing with this thought right now.

The Buy Zone originated as an automated stock trading system that was nicknamed AutoAvery for TradeStation. It worked just fine AFTER learning a couple of expensive lessons.

I do NOT suggest that anyone try to do this.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:47 am

pierre23 wrote:Tro, how do you keep up with all the s**t people post in your threads? Half of the one hundred something pages of the NLA thread on t2w is of pure garbage by those losers with nothing better to do than find SOMETHING to argue about.

I really want to reply to every single brainless post I read but can't as frankly there are way too many..

And I saw a comment somewhere about 'this is what you want, lots of pages on your threads and recognition' so it promotes you or something!? But... isn't it the morons that post garbage the ones who make the thread so big?...

Dude I don't know how you put up with it..

It's the admins that put up with it.

Notice they don't try it here where I am an admin.

I don't mind debating but disrespect gets one warning and then banishment if one disrespects me a second time.

If only they would focus on the topic and post charts showing where a method / strategy fails. They rather KILL THE MESSENGER.

I notice when others present complex/complicated methods that have lots of squiggly lines and rules, they are welcomed.

Go figure.

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:07 am

Well, it just seems that they're insecure traders. Those squiggly lines and complex methods help them sleep at night. Which is a pity.

So I guess when someone like you comes along and presents a SIMPLE method of profitable trading, they go into defensive mode and all they can do is act childish, abuse and put down other methods. It's them with THEIR hands over their ears saying "lalala"..

I can't believe they have the nerve to attack the methods you present, yet don't want to listen to anything you have to say.

The admins probably don't do anything about it because half of those insecure traders are the ones with "500+ posts" or a "legendary member" or an "elite contributor" or one of those other labels. And that's all they are, labels.. doesn't mean they have the know all of profitable trading what so ever.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:19 am

To them the trading world is "squiggly".

My suggesting HORIZONTAL is heresy!!

theperfectsun

Postby theperfectsun » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:43 am

Which indicator U use for pivot points?

Have you been successful with your trading. For me it is not going good these last few days.

I had 32 winners in a row, I just can't find that formula again... I just keep loosing...
thank you

Good luck to you all!

www.elegance.si
www.befxtrader.com

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:17 pm

In the donational batch of indicators, there is a one that shows the pivot points as brown and yellow dots. you can do this without the pivot points being plotted by just eye balling it and probably do just as well if not better (or simply use the tro sr ss or dynamic fib plug instead - has all the same information - the go long and go short lines - the only thing i really do differently is that I will only enter on a new candle opens where it should, I wont pull the trigger on a candle that just passes the points while it is active)

Stop loss is really important for me. I see that TRO's BZ (sorry, just realized it was the Horizontal line approach they were talking about) is getting slagged by some other who are trying to automate the system. I dont have much experience with it so I can't comment, but based own collection of data using the TRO DYN FIBS, if you always enter when you get a signal and get out once support/res lines start forming (using a 21 pt SL) you will make money, but you have to play 24 hours a day as you never know when your entry is going to be. Not having any coding experience, I do not know how to code it for MT. I tried this approach and found that the biggest moves we when I wasnt around to play.

Unless the EA's have been coded with all the preconditions required to enter a trade with the BZ (sorry, horizontal line), it will always lose. And the truth is if mechanical systems always worked, they wouldnt work for very long.........everyone would use and it would get arbitraged out of existence. All you have to see is all the people looking for the next new system (professional traders to this too) to know that mechanical trading is far from perfect

Return to “TheRumpledOne”