Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:48 pm

TRO001.png
TRO001.png (31.06 KiB) Viewed 3548 times

UPDATED TRO_HL5 indicator attached.

Shading for wick zone and rat zone.
Attachments
TRO_HL5.zip
(15.93 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Skyold

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:15 pm

Hello TRO,
can you please explain the meaning of TC and BC ???
thank you in advance

Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.31 - 01.06.17.82.png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.31 - 01.06.17.82.png (125.93 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Do the right, right and often enough = success

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:48 pm

BC = ( b_high + b_low ) * 0.50 ;
TC = (PP - BC) + PP ;

In English: You find the midpoint of the previous day. Calculate the difference between the pivot point and the midpoint. The TC is the pivot point plus the difference. The BC is the pivot point minus the difference.

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:37 pm

Dear KRESLIK MEMEBERS,
I need the help and opinion of traders who have been trading for years, working full-time and succeeding.
- Do you only use one method when trading or do you have several methods?
- Depending on the currency pair you use different methods or only method for all currency pairs?
- Do I focus on the method and find the right currency pairs or do I focus on the currency pairs and find the right method? :roll:
I would like to thank you for the answers from experienced traders.
thank you in advance

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Skyold wrote:Dear KRESLIK MEMEBERS,
I need the help and opinion of traders who have been trading for years, working full-time and succeeding.
- Depending on the currency pair you use different methods or only method for all currency pairs?
- Do I focus on the method and find the right currency pairs or do I focus on the currency pairs and find the right method? :roll:
thank you in advance

Several - based on horizontal lines

Yes. I usually trade on one pair unless I see an opportunity that is just too good.

- Do I focus on the method and find the right currency pairs or do I focus on the currency pairs and find the right method?

Always use the right tool for the job.

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:55 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
thank you in advance

Several - based on horizontal lines

Yes. I usually trade on one pair unless I see an opportunity that is just too good.

- Do I focus on the method and find the right currency pairs or do I focus on the currency pairs and find the right method?

Always use the right tool for the job.

Thank you, TRO,

because these answers can save me a few years trying out

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:30 pm

thank you in advance

I use several overlapping methods. Near enough all of them based on trading-a-line. The only exception would be my Thunder+Lightning scalping and even there I will use Z-Lines, Wick-Zones etc as entry methods.

I focus primarily on The DAX and run the different methods on that. This isn't always what I have done but as time goes on, you just get comfortable with one or two favourite pairs. So, for me, one (or two) pairs, multiple methods. There's nothing to say that if there is absolutely nothing on for you, that you can't take a wander off to see what's out there.

If you are constantly scanning multiple pairs - what tf will you be looking at? All of them? That will add many more layers of screen blindness. You will find that you are constantly just missing entries, never quite getting the set up you want. Whereas keeping it tight on pairs means a much less stressful existence. You have your one pair for instance and then either have each method on a computer of its own, or even have a chart tab per method if that's beyond your means. You could even have a different broker for each method, while still using the same computer.

Anyway, managing the placing of trades / using the brokers is secondary, that often comes down purely to personal circumstances.

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:03 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
thank you in advance

I use several overlapping methods. Near enough all of them based on trading-a-line. The only exception would be my Thunder+Lightning scalping and even there I will use Z-Lines, Wick-Zones etc as entry methods.

I focus primarily on The DAX and run the different methods on that. This isn't always what I have done but as time goes on, you just get comfortable with one or two favourite pairs. So, for me, one (or two) pairs, multiple methods. There's nothing to say that if there is absolutely nothing on for you, that you can't take a wander off to see what's out there.

If you are constantly scanning multiple pairs - what tf will you be looking at? All of them? That will add many more layers of screen blindness. You will find that you are constantly just missing entries, never quite getting the set up you want. Whereas keeping it tight on pairs means a much less stressful existence. You have your one pair for instance and then either have each method on a computer of its own, or even have a chart tab per method if that's beyond your means. You could even have a different broker for each method, while still using the same computer.

Anyway, managing the placing of trades / using the brokers is secondary, that often comes down purely to personal circumstances.

Thank you LeM,
that you took the time to answer the questions in detail.
This is a great help to profit from your experience. Above all, to build a stress-free existence and work stress-free.
I will also choose two currency pairs and try to work with different methods.
I find 'SCREEN BLINDNESS' excellent. =D>
Thank you again

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:13 pm

Skyold wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
thank you in advance

Thank you LeM,
This is a great help to profit from your experience. Above all, to build a stress-free existence and work stress-free.
Thank you again

Glad to have been of some help.

One other thing - you will eventually find that you will gravitate towards one or maybe two of that stable of methods you have developed and so you will naturally find what really works for you. What kind of trader you actually are.

That doesn't mean you will dump the others, there will always be times where you will find a perfect set up for one of them, just that you will now have your number 1 go-to method.

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:22 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Skyold wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Thank you LeM,
Thank you again

Glad to have been of some help.

One other thing - you will eventually find that you will gravitate towards one or maybe two of that stable of methods you have developed and so you will naturally find what really works for you. What kind of trader you actually are.

That doesn't mean you will dump the others, there will always be times where you will find a perfect set up for one of them, just that you will now have your number 1 go-to method.

I believe that 2 methods have filtered out for me at the time.
MISSED PP and RAT_ZONE
The challenge for me is to bring both systems under one roof. I do not know yet if it will work. I give my best
Thank you for your support

Return to “TheRumpledOne”