Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:54 am

LegendofZline wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Columba wrote:In the spirit of "price moves away from an initial point" . . . that would be BZ to most of us on the D1 or session opening.

However, perhaps because I had a bit of extra time on my hands, I ran a series of [random] Einstein entries when turning on my computer at a non-standard time. One the one hand, a session opening BZ makes more sense to me, BUT over a small sample the Einstein performed admirably. Price, given time and patience, is going (obviously) to move off from any initial point pass plus or minus 7 and keep going.

Although it shouldn't be, this was something of a revelation to me . . . at least the recognition that one may very likely be able to take Einstein entries, which are a unique BZ of their own, profitably.

Now it is true that some entries did tap across the + or - 7 Einstein line, a qualified entry, and retrace back and hit the other end of the 'zone' for a SL, BUT if one patiently stays with it, within each session, a positive outcome seems likely. Even more likely if you place Einstein lines on for several pairs. As my sample got bigger, it became more stable with an expectation of a total positive outcome.

I guess I am not saying this is better than being there to set up a daily BZ or for each session you are awake (therefore [i]not
London for me), but if you arrive to the party late for any reason, our friend Professor Einstein is still there to help. I understand this is not going to turn (m)any into serious Einstein traders, but it might be part of my effort to harvest a percent or even two as many days as possible.

After all, Price will either go up or down. All you need is a horizontal line. :D

Good success crossing those lines to all, C
[/i]

Did you do any more follow-up on this?

Where do we get the Einstein and how do we use it? I know it’s like bz but randomly spotted when you enter market. Anymore in depth info would be great on how to use it.

It's in the Motherlodes folder if I remember correctly.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Columba

Postby Columba » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:53 pm

for LegendofZline. --

Right, should be in the Motherlode folders. I've had it for some time. It has always been a 'free' indicator from TRO.

If I were to add anything to my earlier thoughts it would be 1) you can't see success or failure on any individual trade. You must allow positive expectation to win out over the course of several/many trades (it will), and 2) I would add patience by increasing the size of the buy/sell window from +/- 7 pips to something greater. I slipped up to 10 but now look at 11 or 12 normally to take a position. One the other hand I believe in TRO's admonition to "take what you can get" so any gain of 5 or greater beyond my entry is welcomed by me.

You might wish to begin by trading with the smallest amount your broker will allow while getting comfortable with Dr. Einstein.

I might finally say what you will undoubtedly know that the trading day typically has dead zones of low momentum and price movement. These are rarely good for any approach. As for me, I step aside prior to the London close at noon NY time and won't be back to watch anything until near the Tokyo open at 8 pm NY time. Adjust your time accordingly. Many skip the early hours of the Tokyo session perhaps until the opening in Central Europe at 2 am NY time. The hours from 0200 to nearly 1200 (NY) should usually give you maximum opportunity.

And great success to you

Columba

LegendofZline

Postby LegendofZline » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:43 am

Columba wrote:for LegendofZline. --

Right, should be in the Motherlode folders. I've had it for some time. It has always been a 'free' indicator from TRO.

If I were to add anything to my earlier thoughts it would be 1) you can't see success or failure on any individual trade. You must allow positive expectation to win out over the course of several/many trades (it will), and 2) I would add patience by increasing the size of the buy/sell window from +/- 7 pips to something greater. I slipped up to 10 but now look at 11 or 12 normally to take a position. One the other hand I believe in TRO's admonition to "take what you can get" so any gain of 5 or greater beyond my entry is welcomed by me.

You might wish to begin by trading with the smallest amount your broker will allow while getting comfortable with Dr. Einstein.

I might finally say what you will undoubtedly know that the trading day typically has dead zones of low momentum and price movement. These are rarely good for any approach. As for me, I step aside prior to the London close at noon NY time and won't be back to watch anything until near the Tokyo open at 8 pm NY time. Adjust your time accordingly. Many skip the early hours of the Tokyo session perhaps until the opening in Central Europe at 2 am NY time. The hours from 0200 to nearly 1200 (NY) should usually give you maximum opportunity.

And great success to you

Columba

Another question. Can I move my einstein line more than once in a trading session? Or should it stay at the levels for the whole trading day. And refresh location of einstein only once per trading session.

Columba

Postby Columba » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Just a suggestion and one that I try to pay attention to though I am not always at the terminal to see all this.

You set an Einstein line and wait for a semafor to print. I often ignore the 1s and wait for a 2 or 3. I take profit upon seeing the 2 or 3 semafor (another free TRO indicator) and initiate a new Einstein trade heading away from the semafor. So, lets say you are in a trade, a 2 prints above your opening position. Take profit here and reset for a SHORT trade. Reverse sequence if your original position was a short.

You are now saying but the Einstein draws lines on both sides of it open. True, but at this point I will only take the position away from the immediate past high or low. Why . . . because if a semafor has shown itself I believe there is a greater probability price reverses now or at least soon. You don't want to go long near the top and vice versa.

Two additional observations. First, of course when you see the semafor prices may continue along and the 2 or 3 drift further up. As TRO says, that's trading. It took me a while but don't be unhappy with a profit. You got what you came for.

Second, this takes away from you the challenging decision of when should I exit (unless you are way better than me making this decision). TRO might say when prices stall . . . obviously good advice. I think waiting for the semafor contributes to more profits for me. Keeps it simple anyway.

Columba

Postby Columba » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Just in case you don't have the semafor already, the title to look for is: 3 Level ZZ Semafor TRO Mod. Motherlode probably.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:03 pm

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

kampion

Postby kampion » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:07 am

Hi All

I am new here on the never lose again forum. i wanted to start from scratch - page 1 - of the "Never Lose Again" thread but it seems as though the thread has been removed on babypips - when accessing the link show-me-money-daytrading/16021-never-lose-again-199.html#post74080 i get a 404 error. - Can anybody here please point me to the first page of the thread as was on the babypips forum. i read the first page here on kreslik and it seems like everybody here already has a clue of whats going on, Sort of like a thread continuation .

I just want to get up to speed.

Thanks in advance.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:07 am

kampion wrote:Hi All

I am new here on the never lose again forum. i wanted to start from scratch - page 1 - of the "Never Lose Again" thread but it seems as though the thread has been removed on babypips - when accessing the link show-me-money-daytrading/16021-never-lose-again-199.html#post74080 i get a 404 error. - Can anybody here please point me to the first page of the thread as was on the babypips forum. i read the first page here on kreslik and it seems like everybody here already has a clue of whats going on, Sort of like a thread continuation .

Thanks in advance.

Welcome aboard.

If you are not absolutely fixated on recreating the thread-line(s) exactly, then I would say that Mr-D is doing a stellar job over on his ''Mr. D's Humble Quest in the Wick Land'' thread of pulling together the major touchstones of MO's thoughts.

kampion

Postby kampion » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:27 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
kampion wrote:Hi All

Thanks in advance.

Welcome aboard.

If you are not absolutely fixated on recreating the thread-line(s) exactly, then I would say that Mr-D is doing a stellar job over on his ''Mr. D's Humble Quest in the Wick Land'' thread of pulling together the major touchstones of MO's thoughts.

Hi LeMercenaire

Thank you for your welcome. i will have a look meanwhile.

Thanks again. :mrgreen:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”