Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:40 pm

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:04 pm

Very interesting. The athletic angle also carries "unseen" luck. What this means is that yes, you can say it was down to you being perfectly prepared and at the top of your game but equally you will have to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, the other team (who may on paper have been better and who should have won) had something off in their prep, physically or mentally...so you were, in fact, lucky that you faced them at that time.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:46 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:

Very interesting. The athletic angle also carries "unseen" luck. What this means is that yes, you can say it was down to you being perfectly prepared and at the top of your game but equally you will have to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, the other team (who may on paper have been better and who should have won) had something off in their prep, physically or mentally...so you were, in fact, lucky that you faced them at that time.

A bad bounce, a bad call, a bad break, etc...

A lucky bounce, a good call, a good break, etc...

Same event, different interpretation.

Even though the author didn't say it, I believe it is easy to infer.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:40 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Nice read, but I respectfully think this article is rather lacking. Imho, success in any field or endeavor goes way deeper then a surface level believe in hard work while acknowledging lady luck is on our sides at times.

We would all have to agree that many people love money and want more of it. So if we are ultimately pursuing the same goal, then why do some of us have alot while others are lacking? You can argue people with more money work harder. I can argue that most of us can testify that we know people in the same field that have equal amount of experience & work equally hard perform the same duties, yet some are way more prosperous. Its an odd phenmenon.

Like we are all being guided by an invisible force in a logical and systematic manner to what we are capable of earning or aquiring. This feels different than luck.

Have you guys considered Lotto players? A group of office workers buy a pool of lottos tickets. Say its a 1000 employees per company. All are playing the game in a pool. We 1000s of corporations across the US, with thousands of employees playing. Don't these employees have a statistical advantage of being more lucky? But what normals happens, one old lady wins jackpot perhaps playing on one ticket. Just luck, or maybe more?

To my example of hard workers from above. How many master traders are here, that have trained traders for years and some traders just can't seem 'get it' even with a decade worth of experience under the guidance of your teaching? How many times have you shown the simplest setup in the world, and you know it works 70 % -80 % percent of the time. Yet the person your trying to help, keeps destroying there account just trading this simple setup. Things just don't add up. You scratch your head in amazement, and final conclude that if its not the lack of hard work that is the culprit, then there must of an element of luck for some folks.

Its way deeper than most are willing to believe, because that would imply we have no control whether we work hard or not.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:47 pm

Leoheart wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Very interesting. The athletic angle also carries "unseen" luck. What this means is that yes, you can say it was down to you being perfectly prepared and at the top of your game but equally you will have to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, the other team (who may on paper have been better and who should have won) had something off in their prep, physically or mentally...so you were, in fact, lucky that you faced them at that time.

Nice read, but I respectfully think this article is rather lacking. Imho, success in any field or endeavor goes way deeper then a surface level believe in hard work while acknowledging lady luck is on our sides at times.

We would all have to agree that many people love money and want more of it. So if we are ultimately pursuing the same goal, then why do some of us have alot while others are lacking? You can argue people with more money work harder. I can argue that most of us can testify that we know people in the same field that have equal amount of experience & work equally hard perform the same duties, yet some are way more prosperous. Its an odd phenmenon.

Like we are all being guided by an invisible force in a logical and systematic manner to what we are capable of earning or aquiring. This feels different than luck.

Have you guys considered Lotto players? A group of office workers buy a pool of lottos tickets. Say its a 1000 employees per company. All are playing the game in a pool. We 1000s of corporations across the US, with thousands of employees playing. Don't these employees have a statistical advantage of being more lucky? But what normals happens, one old lady wins jackpot perhaps playing on one ticket. Just luck, or maybe more?

To my example of hard workers from above. How many master traders are here, that have trained traders for years and some traders just can't seem 'get it' even with a decade worth of experience under the guidance of your teaching? How many times have you shown the simplest setup in the world, and you know it works 70 % -80 % percent of the time. Yet the person your trying to help, keeps destroying there account just trading this simple setup. Things just don't add up. You scratch your head in amazement, and final conclude that if its not the lack of hard work that is the culprit, then there must of an element of luck for some folks.

Its way deeper than most are willing to believe, because that would imply we have no control whether we work hard or not.

Maybe it is as simple as either you're a RAT or a YALE STUDENT...LOL!

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:40 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:

Lol.. I give up. Should of kept my mouth shut. Like dealing with a 8 year old, Much love for you man.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Leoheart wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
Leoheart wrote:

Lol.. I give up. Should of kept my mouth shut. Like dealing with a 8 year old, Much love for you man.

LOL!

Mira

Postby Mira » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Yep

To me “luck” is a word for “randomness”, working on a trading plan means trying to reduce the impact of the “bad” luck on your account (now you’ve 60% luck and 40% bad luck i.e.).

It’s just my guess
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 pm

Columba wrote:In the spirit of "price moves away from an initial point" . . . that would be BZ to most of us on the D1 or session opening.

However, perhaps because I had a bit of extra time on my hands, I ran a series of [random] Einstein entries when turning on my computer at a non-standard time. One the one hand, a session opening BZ makes more sense to me, BUT over a small sample the Einstein performed admirably. Price, given time and patience, is going (obviously) to move off from any initial point pass plus or minus 7 and keep going.

Although it shouldn't be, this was something of a revelation to me . . . at least the recognition that one may very likely be able to take Einstein entries, which are a unique BZ of their own, profitably.

Now it is true that some entries did tap across the + or - 7 Einstein line, a qualified entry, and retrace back and hit the other end of the 'zone' for a SL, BUT if one patiently stays with it, within each session, a positive outcome seems likely. Even more likely if you place Einstein lines on for several pairs. As my sample got bigger, it became more stable with an expectation of a total positive outcome.

I guess I am not saying this is better than being there to set up a daily BZ or for each session you are awake (therefore [i]not
London for me), but if you arrive to the party late for any reason, our friend Professor Einstein is still there to help. I understand this is not going to turn (m)any into serious Einstein traders, but it might be part of my effort to harvest a percent or even two as many days as possible.

After all, Price will either go up or down. All you need is a horizontal line. :D

Good success crossing those lines to all, C
[/i]

Did you do any more follow-up on this?

LegendofZline

Postby LegendofZline » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Columba wrote:In the spirit of "price moves away from an initial point" . . . that would be BZ to most of us on the D1 or session opening.

However, perhaps because I had a bit of extra time on my hands, I ran a series of [random] Einstein entries when turning on my computer at a non-standard time. One the one hand, a session opening BZ makes more sense to me, BUT over a small sample the Einstein performed admirably. Price, given time and patience, is going (obviously) to move off from any initial point pass plus or minus 7 and keep going.

Although it shouldn't be, this was something of a revelation to me . . . at least the recognition that one may very likely be able to take Einstein entries, which are a unique BZ of their own, profitably.

Now it is true that some entries did tap across the + or - 7 Einstein line, a qualified entry, and retrace back and hit the other end of the 'zone' for a SL, BUT if one patiently stays with it, within each session, a positive outcome seems likely. Even more likely if you place Einstein lines on for several pairs. As my sample got bigger, it became more stable with an expectation of a total positive outcome.

I guess I am not saying this is better than being there to set up a daily BZ or for each session you are awake (therefore [i]not
London for me), but if you arrive to the party late for any reason, our friend Professor Einstein is still there to help. I understand this is not going to turn (m)any into serious Einstein traders, but it might be part of my effort to harvest a percent or even two as many days as possible.

After all, Price will either go up or down. All you need is a horizontal line. :D

Good success crossing those lines to all, C
[/i]

Did you do any more follow-up on this?

Where do we get the Einstein and how do we use it? I know it’s like bz but randomly spotted when you enter market. Anymore in depth info would be great on how to use it.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”