free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:10 pm

IgazI wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
That's called THE BUY ZONE!

Creating a zone around the open (a single price) and trading when price breaks it is called the Buy-zone; looking for multiple closing prices, and wicks, in an area to determine price levels from which to trade away from is a completely separate idea.

Similarly, the Wick-zone is not the Buy-zone even though the entry is taken on or on either side of an open.

MO summed up the simplest approach to me, not long after I joined Kreslik: Find a bunch of opens and closes and trade away from them.

IgazI, I am the inventor of the Buy Zone and the Wick Zone, the Rat Zone, HOLO Zone, and ATR Zone.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:37 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
MO summed up the simplest approach to me, not long after I joined Kreslik: Find a bunch of opens and closes and trade away from them.

IgazI, I am the inventor of the Buy Zone and the Wick Zone, the Rat Zone, HOLO Zone, and ATR Zone.

That's nice to know, but I fail to see what that has to do with what was quoted...
when someone 'sums up' something they are pulling information from one or more sources and compiling it; they are not claiming to be
the originators of that information.
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:18 am

Guys, things are getting tied in knots here, all from a harmless quote by myself.

I have to say, that TRO, I think you have simply misread what was said, as MO did not describe the Buy Zone.

Now, that's probably because I should have used the word ''grouping'', meaning a collection of, rather than ''bunch'', which could be seen to mean a number of separate single entities.

TRO, your Buy Zone is a move away from a single Open.

MO was not describing that - instead, he meant that we waited for a grouping of consecutive opens / closes (on any time-frame and not the Daily Open) that were all around the same level - ie contraction - and trading away from them. This is not the Buy Zone.

He also was never claiming ownership, this was simply a casual conversation about how you can simplify things in trading and he used that as an example.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Final word. From me, anyway.

Here's a perfect example of what I and MO were talking about...

NZDUSDH1acollectionofopens23rdApril18.png
NZDUSDH1acollectionofopens23rdApril18.png (33.8 KiB) Viewed 5594 times

NZDUSDH1agroupingofwhatevers23rdApril18.png
NZDUSDH1agroupingofwhatevers23rdApril18.png (23.18 KiB) Viewed 5594 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 pm

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 pm

The open was a price level (multiple closing prices) so I wouldn't put my stop there.

save.png
save.png (239.07 KiB) Viewed 5563 times
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Columba

Postby Columba » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:14 pm

In the spirit of "price moves away from an initial point" . . . that would be BZ to most of us on the D1 or session opening.

However, perhaps because I had a bit of extra time on my hands, I ran a series of [random] Einstein entries when turning on my computer at a non-standard time. One the one hand, a session opening BZ makes more sense to me, BUT over a small sample the Einstein performed admirably. Price, given time and patience, is going (obviously) to move off from any initial point pass plus or minus 7 and keep going.

Although it shouldn't be, this was something of a revelation to me . . . at least the recognition that one may very likely be able to take Einstein entries, which are a unique BZ of their own, profitably.

Now it is true that some entries did tap across the + or - 7 Einstein line, a qualified entry, and retrace back and hit the other end of the 'zone' for a SL, BUT if one patiently stays with it, within each session, a positive outcome seems likely. Even more likely if you place Einstein lines on for several pairs. As my sample got bigger, it became more stable with an expectation of a total positive outcome.

I guess I am not saying this is better than being there to set up a daily BZ or for each session you are awake (therefore not London for me), but if you arrive to the party late for any reason, our friend Professor Einstein is still there to help. I understand this is not going to turn (m)any into serious Einstein traders, but it might be part of my effort to harvest a percent or even two as many days as possible.

After all, Price will either go up or down. All you need is a horizontal line. :D

Good success crossing those lines to all, C

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Columba wrote:In the spirit of "price moves away from an initial point" . . . that would be BZ to most of us on the D1 or session opening.

However, perhaps because I had a bit of extra time on my hands, I ran a series of [random] Einstein entries when turning on my computer at a non-standard time. One the one hand, a session opening BZ makes more sense to me, BUT over a small sample the Einstein performed admirably. Price, given time and patience, is going (obviously) to move off from any initial point pass plus or minus 7 and keep going.

Although it shouldn't be, this was something of a revelation to me . . . at least the recognition that one may very likely be able to take Einstein entries, which are a unique BZ of their own, profitably.

Now it is true that some entries did tap across the + or - 7 Einstein line, a qualified entry, and retrace back and hit the other end of the 'zone' for a SL, BUT if one patiently stays with it, within each session, a positive outcome seems likely. Even more likely if you place Einstein lines on for several pairs. As my sample got bigger, it became more stable with an expectation of a total positive outcome.

I guess I am not saying this is better than being there to set up a daily BZ or for each session you are awake (therefore not London for me), but if you arrive to the party late for any reason, our friend Professor Einstein is still there to help. I understand this is not going to turn (m)any into serious Einstein traders, but it might be part of my effort to harvest a percent or even two as many days as possible.

After all, Price will either go up or down. All you need is a horizontal line. :D

Good success crossing those lines to all, C

Excellent post.

You'd be surprised at how many heavy-duty scalping methods have logic such as this at their heart.

You can extend this to simply deciding ahead of time (using whatever process you wish) whether to go Long or Short at the open of every candle. Once positive, never go negative. It's what you do when it does go negative that will then kick in but that's a story all on its own, lol.

elkin.fernandez

Postby elkin.fernandez » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 pm

I have one question: How does INDI calculate 3, 2, 1 semafor?. does this indi repaint? I am so surprised that every 3 is a HH or LL in relation its next bars. :O
My long term bag: Bitcoin, ZCash and Chainlink 8)

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:11 pm

elkin.fernandez wrote:I have one question: How does INDI calculate 3, 2, 1 semafor?. does this indi repaint? I am so surprised that every 3 is a HH or LL in relation its next bars. :O

Pips once educated me on this one, lol. It's a question every trader will ask at some point when they see the Sema for the first time. It looks sooooooooo good!

The main thing to know is that it is always perfect looking back :D

Return to “TheRumpledOne”