Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Shane

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Shane » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Finished my catch up reading today. What an epic thread! The information contained here is priceless.
A huge thank you to TRO, MightyOne, and all who contributed.

I hope you guys are rolling in your $quillions!
"If any man can convince me... ...that I do not think or act aright, gladly will I change; for I search after truth, by which man never yet was harmed. But he is harmed who abideth on still in his deception and ignorance." - Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PhilipLangford

Postby PhilipLangford » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Shane wrote:Finished my catch up reading today. What an epic thread! The information contained here is priceless.
A huge thank you to TRO, MightyOne, and all who contributed.

I hope you guys are rolling in your $quillions!

I'm on page 320. Holy hullnuts what a thread! Does anyone still trade the MZ body/wick momo method? Nothing's changed in the markets. It still works.

PhilipLangford

Rekindle the ZLine

Postby PhilipLangford » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:32 pm

I've been trading ZLines like it's 2009. Does exactly what it says on the tin: Never lose again.
Come on, there must still be some ZLiners out there.
Coming off a D1 Zline:

MightyOne

Re: Rekindle the ZLine

Postby MightyOne » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:41 pm

PhilipLangford wrote:I've been trading ZLines like it's 2009. Does exactly what it says on the tin: Never lose again.

Pattern break-ins and ZL are the same thing; same strategy, different explanation.

It used to look like the attached picture: I would have people create a zone and then I would tell them to simply draw a line
through the zone and that would result in a line that is close enough to the pattern to be tradable.

Whether you use a 'rock-box' or a close or an MZ it is going to be roughly around the same area.

But why would someone go back to 2009 posts? That's like asking a younger version of yourself for wisdom...

mz.png
mz.png (6.78 KiB) Viewed 5018 times

PhilipLangford

Postby PhilipLangford » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:01 pm

MightyOne wrote: Pattern break-ins and ZL are the same thing; same strategy, different explanation.

It used to look like the attached picture: I would have people create a zone and then I would tell them to simply draw a line
through the zone and that would result in a line that is close enough to the pattern to be tradable.

Whether you use a 'rock-box' or a close or an MZ it is going to be roughly around the same area.

But why would someone go back to 2009 posts? That's like asking a younger version of yourself for wisdom...

mz.png

I guess reading NLA is like reading LOTR. You get lost in that world and start to identify with the characters :)
Ah okay so the pattern is formed on a lower tf within the candle, somewhere in the MightyZone. A bit of spacial intelligence condenses the pattern + breakout into the candle image with the randomly placed Zline?

I see that all over my charts now.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:25 am

PhilipLangford wrote:I've been trading ZLines like it's 2009. Does exactly what it says on the tin: Never lose again.
Coming off a D1 Zline:

ZL is the foundation of all my trading thought process. Thanks MO for helping me think outside the box.

Where did it come from and where did it go?
Who has the profit and who is looking for the door?
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

PhilipLangford

Postby PhilipLangford » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 am

MightyOne wrote:

Pattern break-ins and ZL are the same thing; same strategy, different explanation.

mz.png

I know you've all beaten this to death and back 1000's of times over, but no matter how many times you beat it, it still makes money.
There's a gap, some momentum towards it (remembering TRO's fade the gap from back in the day), a spike back to the MZ and Bob's your uncle.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:27 pm

PhilipLangford wrote:
I know you've all beaten this to death and back 1000's of times over, but no matter how many times you beat it, it still makes money.
There's a gap, some momentum towards it (remembering TRO's fade the gap from back in the day), a spike back to the MZ and Bob's your uncle.

Is Bob being your uncle a good thing? :|

You got it, what makes it hard is when people don't bend:
when they have to use an 8 pip stop or target so many pips whether the daily range is 40 or 400.
Do you have to make it your way or do you just want to make it?

There is a line width and a chart where a trade makes money and there is a line width and a chart in which you don't; and it is different from chart to chart and from session to session.

If your brain is telling you to tackle a trade with an H4 width then you should probably start at that size; you can always double down to an H1.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:52 pm

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

PhilipLangford

Postby PhilipLangford » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Why stop trading at the weekend? Here's today's (Saturday) bitcoin Zline trade. +99 pips despite a 20 pip spread and 6 pip commission.
There is an ocean of held profit underneath, but I had to go out for groceries + spend time with family :D

Return to “TheRumpledOne”