Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PeterBerregi

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby PeterBerregi » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:29 am

Thanks for the reply TRO.

I have tried adding both ".xp" and just "xp" into the myAdditon variable and both produce the following output:

TRO2014_MP_GPS.JPG
TRO2014_MP_GPS.JPG (26.19 KiB) Viewed 5192 times

Sorry to be a pain in the a$$ but any other ideas?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:28 am

Sorry to be a pain in the a$$ but any other ideas?

If you don't use Metatrader4 to trade, you could always open a demo account with another broker. ^^

PeterBerregi

Postby PeterBerregi » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Good point. I do have a couple of other demo accounts. I stopped using them because the spreads are horrible, but I think it best to spin one up again to use as the "dashboard".

Thanks again TRO for your help.

PeterBerregi

Postby PeterBerregi » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:39 am

Sorry to keep hassling you TRO, but what "myPeriod" value matches the Weekly "W1" period.

I tried 7200 (i.e. the Daily value of 1440 * 5 ) but not getting anything back. You can see this in the middle batch of numbers in the screenshot below

TRO2014_MP_GPS.JPG
TRO2014_MP_GPS.JPG (64.65 KiB) Viewed 6625 times

Thanks again for your time and help

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:42 pm

PeterBerregi wrote:Sorry to keep hassling you TRO, but what "myPeriod" value matches the Weekly "W1" period.

I tried 7200 (i.e. the Daily value of 1440 * 5 ) but not getting anything back. You can see this in the middle batch of numbers in the screenshot below

TRO2014_MP_GPS.JPG

Thanks again for your time and help

10080 = 7 * 1440
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

viriato

Postby viriato » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:11 pm

Hello all!

I was trying to follow the great knowledge shared by TRO, Mighty One, Dragon ES/Pip, etc on this thread, that I only discovered for acident few days ago. I never managed to trade consistently in profit and now that I was assimilating this way of trading and was very exited learning about Horizontal lines, ZL, Mighty Zone, etc, the images that were posted at the time of the posts were made are no longer available so I cant continue studying properly. I've read untll page 300 in only few days, with taht being said, I'm willing to put the necessary effort to learn whatever necessary.

I feel so frustrated cause everything was starting to make sense and now it will be nearly impossible to really understantd how MO, Dragon, ES/PIP, etc trade, without having access to those images that I think clearly explained the concepts.

Ex:
https://www.kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1373&start=2870

The images that show how to draw the mighty zone are unavailable. English is not my mothe language and sometimes I find it hard to understand what you guys say without seeing a chart. Does any one can help me please? Dow any one have those images or a pdf or doc file with those concepts or someone that downloaded the entire thread with the images that doesn't mind sharing?

Thanks in advance.

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:57 am

viriato, welcome to the forum.

The charts/images that you refer to in your link are all there. No idea why you are not seeing them, not using a tablet by any chance?

In relation to MO, Dragon and es/pip - MO was (is) the teacher, Dragon and es/pip his star pupils. However they each took some aspect from MO's teaching and "made it their own". They both trade differently.

MO has taken on another thread where he has changed his teaching ideas, as most of us found his previous efforts too hard to follow. He suggests you start reading here: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=76966#76966

In the end they all agree with what TRO said a long time ago - "all you need to trade is a straight line". Might be a slight over simplification. However the basis of a lot that you will read here is about finding a consistent place to draw a line. You then watch for price to close over, then on a pullback only wick the line and not be able to close back under. You then have your direction to trade. "Body in the direction of profit wick in the direction of loss", (one of MO's famous sayings), in relation to the line drawn in a place that makes sense to you. Again a slight over simplification, but you could say Dragon and es/pip each found a different way to draw their lines and their charts are completely different. However they both trade the same principles taught by MO.

Good luck with your learning.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:22 am

That is beautifully put Humble - I'm def going to save a link to that post :)

The only thing I would add to that statement is - "some of us use a zone or box rather than a line" - Which, thinking about it, probably explains why I can't use MO's 30pip space box - I need about 100 pips space minimum.

Some images are missing - ALL of lucx's are - and it pissed me off for a long time - but there's more than enough charts here to rebuild the missing ones (rather like a RAID array) :)

viriato, enjoy the best place on the interweb if you really want to learn to trade
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

viriato

Postby viriato » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:36 am

Hello Humble, Captain-

Thank you very much for your help. I was starting to think that no one was going to answer. I can see the charts now :) don't know what happened but managed to solve the problem minutes later. Might be something to do with the pc or browser at the time...weird :S I'm composing a document with the posts/charts that I think might be more usefull and don't mind at all of sharing it.

Humble/Captain, again, thank you very much and looking forward to learn a lot from this forum. Although it seems to me that at times there was much more participation. Will try to post questions anyway. Thanks guys:)

Pjort

Postby Pjort » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Humble wrote:In the end they all agree with what TRO said a long time ago - "all you need to trade is a straight line". Might be a slight over simplification. However the basis of a lot that you will read here is about finding a consistent place to draw a line. You then watch for price to close over, then on a pullback only wick the line and not be able to close back under. You then have your direction to trade. "Body in the direction of profit wick in the direction of loss", (one of MO's famous sayings), in relation to the line drawn in a place that makes sense to you. Again a slight over simplification, but you could say Dragon and es/pip each found a different way to draw their lines and their charts are completely different. However they both trade the same principles taught by MO.

Good luck with your learning.

Hello Humble and all trader friends at this forum...

Wouw, this qouted text above sums up my nearly two years reading MO tro dojis and You name it... All what I tried to comprehend of my two years of a beginners (me) studying trading.

I have just all the time knewed that this truly awsame no BS place is just my personall holygrail.

Please accept me as a devoted follower, and I hope some Day im being able to give some back...

Best from Pjort

Return to “TheRumpledOne”