Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 am

Captain Pugwash, will be glad to help, but I tell you I have a long way to go ...

ok, go with the picture :
the blue box are mighty zone 4h.
I wait a momo candle in less tf´s and when the price leaves the zone i go long.
the first trade the price return to the zone and then i go out with -4 pips.
later goes the same configuration, and then go long.

The initial target is a zl in 1h.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

nickohorny

Postby nickohorny » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 am

Hi Tro,

I have been going through the NLA thread on babypips (archived) and have just came on to here now to finish the thread here. I have already read DTB like a rat here but decided to go back to the beginning of your teaching!

Anyway, I came across the post below on page 5 of this thread and it got me asking questions, basically I always remember you saying to STOP THINKING and START TRUSTING YOUR EYES AND SEE. So I am confused as to WHY the trader entered the posted trades TOO LATE?

You used to post chart examples stating things like "HOW MANY OF YOU BELIEVE PRICE HAS GONE TOO HIGH" etc. then post a chart showing "STOP THINKING, START SEEING" with the price exceeding the high of a current run and continuing up. So my confusin lies in why he has entered late - if he is to believe and see what price is doing, then by all accounts IT IS GOING UP when he enters his long at his horizontal line of 1.900

If he sits at his desk and says to himself "I'm too late entering here, price has gone too high" then he he is now THINKING is he not? he is questioning price and it's run so far... but I believed we were to STOP doing this, and just SEE.

I am trying to STOP THINKING, and so believe Price knows no history right?, it don't care how far it has gone up or down - it just does what it is doing right now which is either going UP or DOWN right? it knows no pattern of a chart, traders do and create beliefs of it rising too high or too low thus THINK TOO MUCH. So again I ask why had he entered TOO LATE?

Please help :D
Thanks Nick

TheRumpledOne wrote:WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS ON BABYPIPS

i keep losing, obviously doing something wrong

both times WITH H1, both pretty much turned the second i placed the trade, this is what usually happens.

Last edited by ewokuk; Today at 05:04 AM.

You are getting KILLED because you are waiting too long.

The LONG entries were at 187.75 or 189.00.

Then you waited to go SHORT after price already had moved 50+ pips to the downside!!

Switch to a M15 or H1 chart. That should keep you out of trouble.

Also, learn to grab 5 pips quick.

-TheRumpledOne

[/quote]

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 am

Hi Nick

I observe what price is doing and act on that. I don't say price has moved X pips so i think its going to go another y pips in that direction. Let price tell you what it wants to do.

I put together couple pictures showing basic principles how markets move. Just observe the price.

Best price to enter is at turns with the general direction. Why enter mid-flow? its just crazy. Let the market tell you when it wants to turn and take your entry.

Now you need to study how price turns.

*Cough* Rat Trading *Cough* thats terrible cough i got.

BB

nickohorny wrote:Hi Tro,

I have been going through the NLA thread on babypips (archived) and have just came on to here now to finish the thread here. I have already read DTB like a rat here but decided to go back to the beginning of your teaching!

Anyway, I came across the post below on page 5 of this thread and it got me asking questions, basically I always remember you saying to STOP THINKING and START TRUSTING YOUR EYES AND SEE. So I am confused as to WHY the trader entered the posted trades TOO LATE?

You used to post chart examples stating things like "HOW MANY OF YOU BELIEVE PRICE HAS GONE TOO HIGH" etc. then post a chart showing "STOP THINKING, START SEEING" with the price exceeding the high of a current run and continuing up. So my confusin lies in why he has entered late - if he is to believe and see what price is doing, then by all accounts IT IS GOING UP when he enters his long at his horizontal line of 1.900

If he sits at his desk and says to himself "I'm too late entering here, price has gone too high" then he he is now THINKING is he not? he is questioning price and it's run so far... but I believed we were to STOP doing this, and just SEE.

I am trying to STOP THINKING, and so believe Price knows no history right?, it don't care how far it has gone up or down - it just does what it is doing right now which is either going UP or DOWN right? it knows no pattern of a chart, traders do and create beliefs of it rising too high or too low thus THINK TOO MUCH. So again I ask why had he entered TOO LATE?

Please help :D
Thanks Nick

TheRumpledOne wrote:WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS ON BABYPIPS

i keep losing, obviously doing something wrong

both times WITH H1, both pretty much turned the second i placed the trade, this is what usually happens.

Last edited by ewokuk; Today at 05:04 AM.

You are getting KILLED because you are waiting too long.

The LONG entries were at 187.75 or 189.00.

Then you waited to go SHORT after price already had moved 50+ pips to the downside!!

Switch to a M15 or H1 chart. That should keep you out of trouble.

Also, learn to grab 5 pips quick.

-TheRumpledOne

[/quote]
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

nickohorny

Postby nickohorny » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi bettlebox, thanks for the reply, what you posted looks very interesting so thanks for that,.

I still cannot help but wonder though - in my posted chart - the trader was told his entry should of been 189.75 not the candle after at 190.00

However, there was never ANY way of telling that his entry at 189.75 could of done EXACTLY what it did at 190.00 and REVERSED thus killed him out.

This is what I can't grasp, he is told it's OK to go long there, but not candle after, both to me are in a wave GOING UP. You could SAY that 189.75 looked too late to enter really.

Hmmm my brain hurts today!

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi Nick

My take on it is that the two suggested entries were the first rat entry after a pullback ( therefor not buying at the top - just like beetlebox posted in his diagrams.)

They were also entries where support became resistance - and the second entry suggested was a zero line retracement - killing those traders who did not take their profit, and moved there stop to BE.

But I am here to learn as well :D- so would be happy to be shown the error in my thinking.
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:49 pm

ahh i see now, those Dots on the chart are dynamic SR dot (blue and red dots) they have a dynamic trigger line that isnt plotted. See the the dotted lines (189.50 signal to go long and 190.14 signal to go short) for current S/R dots, those levels stated by TRO would of been the trigger lines at that time and price level, hence why the strange enter prices.

TRO wasnt Talking about RAT trade but the trigger line for dynamic fib SR indicator.

BB
Its 187.75 and not 189.75 ;)

nickohorny wrote:Hi bettlebox, thanks for the reply, what you posted looks very interesting so thanks for that,.

I still cannot help but wonder though - in my posted chart - the trader was told his entry should of been 189.75 not the candle after at 190.00

However, there was never ANY way of telling that his entry at 189.75 could of done EXACTLY what it did at 190.00 and REVERSED thus killed him out.

This is what I can't grasp, he is told it's OK to go long there, but not candle after, both to me are in a wave GOING UP. You could SAY that 189.75 looked too late to enter really.

Hmmm my brain hurts today!
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:25 pm

that be little 5min MoMo that failed :) traders thought price going down oops no we going up :D.

Captain Pugwash wrote:Hi Nick

My take on it is that the two suggested entries were the first rat entry after a pullback ( therefor not buying at the top - just like beetlebox posted in his diagrams.)

They were also entries where support became resistance - and the second entry suggested was a zero line retracement - killing those traders who did not take their profit, and moved there stop to BE.

But I am here to learn as well :D- so would be happy to be shown the error in my thinking.

pp2

Postby pp2 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:58 pm

My 2 yuan :)

EDIT: ignore the purple type at the utmost top of pic which is a mistake, I'm too lazy to edit :roll:

Can i suggest we don't add more to this legendary lengthy thread as I feel it's going to explode soon. Let's start KRESLIK NLA PART 2! :)

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 am

pp2 wrote: Can i suggest we don't add more to this legendary lengthy thread as I feel it's going to explode soon. Let's start KRESLIK NLA PART 2! :)

Sounds a good idea! - This is the only thread I have difficulty accessing new posts - I cant understand why that is, but many days NLA just wont load
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

trendfriendpa

Postby trendfriendpa » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 am

Will someone tell me what the following mean

M1
w1M4
M15
M30
H1
H4
W1
MN1

If I understand the theory behind BuyZone - you take the average difference of the open/close of the 1st 1min bar divide by 2.
Then add this difference as a plot line above the opening of the bar and then add a second plot line double the difference above the opening of the bar.
Do the same for the close of the first bar but subtract the difference once and plot a line and then double the difference and plot a second line below the close of the opening bar.

Please enlighten me if this is not correct.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”