Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

mthomas

congratz

Postby mthomas » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Great trade Braathen!!!

Kc 8 great to see you back no wonder why you've been so quit. All those pips !!!!
Your chart is boring lol really that simple though isnt it!!! Ilove your chart !!!

Alotofpips

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bakaender

Postby bakaender » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 am

Every time I just look at a chart for an hour I am amazed.... Its getting easier to just see. I need to get more time to trade.

Is it really this easy? I didn't take all these trades, but I don't see how they could be more obvious.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:17 am

bakaender wrote:Every time I just look at a chart for an hour I am amazed.... Its getting easier to just see. I need to get more time to trade.

Is it really this easy? I didn't take all these trades, but I don't see how they could be more obvious.

yep that was some nice action

"Is it really this easy?"

i think it is :D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 am

es/pip wrote:
bakaender wrote:Every time I just look at a chart for an hour I am amazed.... Its getting easier to just see. I need to get more time to trade.

I agree BUT in hindsight everything is easy :roll:

Easier said than done. Which is good; if everybody could do it, I might as well become a politician or civil servant and live off of other's pockets :evil: Not my style. :D
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 am

PTG wrote:
es/pip wrote:

I agree BUT in hindsight everything is easy :roll:

Easier said than done. Which is good; if everybody could do it, I might as well become a politician or civil servant and live off of other's pockets :evil: Not my style. :D

its only hindsight when you look back on it :wink:
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 am

bakaender, do you mind going through your chart, why these lines are marked up as you marked them? Thanks :)
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

bakaender

Postby bakaender » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 am

pablo101 wrote:

bakaender, do you mind going through your chart, why these lines are marked up as you marked them? Thanks :)

ok I will try, but it will probably be long and confusing.
First let me say that I didn't take all these trades, this is just what I'm seeing looking at it. I did take trades at 2, 3, 5, and 6 but I only took 10-15 pips each trade.

Also this is just my interpretation of it, I tend to be really cautious on my trades, so I do a few little things that I'll try and explain. One is I try not to use wicks as ZL points unless the momentum bar is pretty significant, sometimes I don't even consider prev. bodies as points either, but just the open price, as #2 is setup. Another thing I try not to go against the trend unless its clearly reacting to something big, like #3 and #5.

#1. Momentum bar is larger then most so I'm willing to use the wick of previous candle as an entry point. I don't really know what sort of explanation I can offer beyond that.

#2. Green momentum up, since it didn't hit anything big to reverse it when it retracts back to open price I buy. Again I don't know how to explain more. If your not seeing these basic things all you can do is draw on the charts and watch.

#3. Price coming up into a huge downward momentum bar, I would only take this trade because of how big the momentum down was.

#4. For this one I used sets of 3 bars for the setup. A couple of reasons I did it this way. First the first 2 upward candles are both momentum, and from my experience watching with ZL's that close together it will likely retract back past the first to the 2nd one. So since I like to be cautious I look for points within the first momentum bar and doesn't matter if I miss a trade because of that, there are so many chances. Ok how I chose 3 candles is because after the 2 momentum bars up there was another candle up before starting back down, so I simply grouped the 3, then grouped the 3 before it to get my ZL #4.

#5. Again huge momentum down so I'm willing to use the previous candles wick as an entry point down.

#6. The most direct one. Momentum up followed by the hugging candle hitting the ZL at the open of the momentum candle.

Sorry if that is vague, I can't explain it beyond that honestly. And this is just the way I see it, I like the higher TF's sorta like ZZ's trades he used to post, but I'm no expert at this like es/pip, MO, and Dragon33 I would study there charts if your still not seeing it.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Thank you bakaender, this is great revision for me and for others :)
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm

How about this ?

There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:59 pm

wicked in
0 drawdown
went to my target
5% gain

Too bad I looked away for a second and missed it :evil:
Attachments
aliasnov3ejmissed.gif
aliasnov3ejmissed.gif (22.16 KiB) Viewed 3765 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”