Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:29 pm

I think MO told that only the next candle after MOMO is valid , the others are just support, res play.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Azuremaster wrote:Have not had time to post it yesterday.

m5 trade could be out at be--- i was in that one and out at be--- then short off the rejection

m15 trade with that down momo into that area i would have been looking to play short not long--- i was in that short trade

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 pm

lukx wrote:I think MO told that only the next candle after MOMO is valid , the others are just support, res play.

ya Lukx,

You lose the momo as each candle forms. I believe MightyOne has said
you will get 4 candles of movment in your direction after true momo.

Personally I don't like to take the trades when it has gone too long after the momo candle, only one or two candles.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Azuremaster wrote:Have not had time to post it yesterday.

I would not have took the 15 minute trade. I like to
get wicked in on the first or second candle.

On the 5 minute I would not have traded it either because
I can not get the feel of it in high volume times. I think it
is a great timeframe for Toyko session.

If I did trade it, I would have been out at the close of the
third candle after the momo for a small loss.

mi1001nj

Postby mi1001nj » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Hello everybody,
I finally finished reading this thread and just want to say big thanks to MO, TRO, es/pip, dragon33 and the rest of all others that helped me and I'm sure, many others, understand ZL/MZ concept and SEE it. I will re-read though one more time MOs comments and charts from the document that I downloaded a while back ago, to see if I missed some details, particularly I overlooked comments about SLs, R/R.
I'm new to forex and have been trading stocks for 1 yr only. I demo-ed ZL and have been somehow successful mostly with H1, H4 tmfs. But like es/pip said trading 8 contracts with max leverage it won't help me when I'll go live, I have to get more serious about that. I plan to do it early AM EST before going to work. I also want to test it on futures, stocks.
I have a Q: I'm also thinking to sell EU based on W1 ZL, will wait for a wick through this area and be ready to sell while it exits at 1.5246 (so only if it wicks fast this area). I don't want to influence anybody but some people call for an imminent turning point in the markets and $ going up, for many months, prob up to even 2 yrs. So I wanna play this thru max leverage (yeah, hope trading).
I think EU will wick this area though before going down.
What do you think about all this and what position size, leverage (is max OK?) I should use for this? Is this the best pair that I should play this?
Really big, big, big thanks again to everyone.

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:22 pm

mi1001nj

Welcome to my favorite trading site, my best on the web. And congratulations on reading this entire thread, that is no small task !!! as it continues to expand exponentially !!! I hope this site, and the people here help you to achieve your trading goals and dreams on a shorter time frame!

Above you said,"I don't want to influence anybody but some people call for an imminent turning point in the markets and $ going up, for many months, prob up to even 2 yrs." Do these folks say anything about why they think this will happen? and when?

Looking at the US economy, the government being already bankrupt, government deficit spending, the Fed monetizing the debt, no end in site of deficit spending, why and how in the world could the USD strengthen?

mi1001nj, bet you my last wooden nickel that Soros and the Chineses and many others are shorting the USD to the max and George Soros's gain in September of 1992 from the GBP devaluation is going to be chump change compared to his coming profit.

Be sure to read, think, work really hard with commitment, come up with questions, be sure and use the search function, and then ask your questions until you understand.

Patch
In VA
Trying to solve a Problem
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

mi1001nj

Postby mi1001nj » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Patch,
thanks for your comments. It's been hard work indeed and I'm commited for even more. It's not easy though (having also to spend time with my family and a challenging job).
As for the $, I'm sure there are countless debates out there between deflation/hyperinflation, time will tell who's been right. I was actually reffering mostly to Prechter.
Sorry for getting off topic, I am just trying to play this through the W1 ZLs that show on different pairs, but not quite sure how :P.

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:36 pm

mi1001nj

If I remember years ago Prechter was calling for a sharp decline all through the roaring market 90's. He is certainly not to be dismissed. I will do some searches to see why he is thinking this. Also, the call by several significant groups holding lots of USD's to end the USD as the world currency of late adds to the case against Pretcher and company, regardless of whether the US has hyper inflation. I bet China is right next to Soros, and may even be holding more USD shorts than George at this point. The disaster is coming much sooner than I thought. Short the buck. This is the reason I have devoted all my extra time and sleepless effort towards mastering FX profits. Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

jz166

Postby jz166 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:11 pm

again, MT4 has no data on Sunday afternoon.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Big numbers 20 pips long
Little numbers -5 pips long
Attachments
aliasoct26.gif
aliasoct26.gif (17.23 KiB) Viewed 3907 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”