Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Azuremaster

Postby Azuremaster » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:07 pm

es/pip wrote:Bullshit?

nope

just price action

maybe you and lukz should sit across from each other and bounce negative ideas of each others foreheads

you guys do not realize how important the correct mindset is

again you are looking at it as just bec. there is a setup that it must work out correctly no matter what

that's not how this works--- you have to be discretionary and adapt to what the market does

I am not looking at it as a 100% setup. I am just trying to pick good trades with the higher TF direction and post charts here. And I am at lest a bit discretionary-I did not take all the setups.

es/pip wrote:i traded short off the down momo and then traded long off the up momo
braathen's chart was how i traded the long

Exactly, I saw that the up momo was much smaller the the down momo.
And you and braathen entered long when price did hit H4 ZL short area!
So the question is-why do we need higher timeframes? Maybe we should trade off 5m and 15m directly if you ignore 4h short ZL when enter long off m5.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Azuremaster

Re: Again and again

Postby Azuremaster » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:17 pm

es/pip wrote:

all of those trades could have been exited at be--

5m trades went 0 pips in my favour. If you can make BE out of negative pips-thats great, but I certainly can not.

es/pip wrote:on the m15 why try and short it at the bottom when there were 3 trades off the top that would have worked.

Maybe we can ask the same question Aliassmith-why long cable at the top after 200+ pip rally? Same situation. The only difference is that he was lucky and the trade worked out well, and my trade did not work.

es/pip wrote:all of this is said without looking at the other time frames

but still just looking at the m5 or m15 one could trade that sequence and make pips
you need to spend some time looking at charts and figuring out why some work and some dont and how to deal with those situations

Please tell me, if you were trading euro, would you take my 5m trades? And if not, why?

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 pm

So... in true nerd fashion i was playing computer games when i glanced over at this.. price came down to a 1h breakout point and bounced.. going up? bloody hope so :) :) nice little momo high close and entry of the retrace.

outcome.. filled the channel nicly

"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

MightyOne

Re: Again and again

Postby MightyOne » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Azuremaster wrote:I try to take less trades.
Again, 2 losers here

Ok, 5min is not working again. Lets try 15m.

Oops, SL got hit again

This is getting very funny.... Or not?

It looks like you missed the --->

"You would do well to remember..."

memo :roll:

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Hey Braathen, can you explain your perception of the angles and how they work? Where to draw them, blah blah blah?

On this long trade you had I was too biased looking for short entries, as price had just ZL daily positions, and price started coming down. It would be interesting knowing what where you thinking (sorry, seeing), and if you where aware of that daily ZL at around 1.6630. Probably too risky for a long trade there after that.

Cheers

Braathen wrote:So... in true nerd fashion i was playing computer games when i glanced over at this.. price came down to a 1h breakout point and bounced.. going up? bloody hope so :) :) nice little momo high close and entry of the retrace.

outcome.. filled the channel nicly

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 pm

ok so.. ill try.. the red lines witch where the ones i was looking at most due to what i think is a possible 4h short.. anyway nr: 1 is the 1h zline long.. nr: 2 is the red 15* angles.. im not sure if they are 100% correct so dont hold me to this but i used the wedge/hook to draw the trend channel down.. nr. 3 price breaks prev high .. wicks the medium line and retraces.. im thinking channel fill atm if it gives me some PA.. nr. 4 momo through my line and breaking high again.. retrace.. get in.. out at top channel.. well just over.. the top channel was my TP because i didnt think price was gonna make a new high.. erm.. if that makes sense! :) :)

"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 pm

COMING SOON...

DRAIN THE BANKS REV 9
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

mthomas

gu short

Postby mthomas » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:54 am

Hello I just took this gu short. top line is where I wanted to enter but missed it, need a nice cold beer...ohh well sold at break of previous body and took 10 pips. Left a bunch on the table as I'm typing this price is now @ 6555 i exited sell at 85 :). My question is was held profit 6567?

Getting better with the entry ...Thanks for the previous help everyone.

Have a nice day,
Alotofpips
Attachments
sgu94.gif
sgu94.gif (15.06 KiB) Viewed 3709 times

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:47 am

So today i came in a bit more confident .. waited.. waited........... waited.. and finally..

Nice little sign for the short i wanted so badly.. anyway pictures show it alot better.. 54 pips net for the day so far 2 trades :)

MO-

maciekkov

Postby maciekkov » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:57 am

hello all!:)
that was my first trade when i use ZL.75 pips LOL:D:D:D
http://zapodaj.net/c68105f46f6d.gif.html

i forget add ofcourse on demo:)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”