Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

michaelion

MOMO

Postby michaelion » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Hello,

my name is Mike, i was reading this thread for a couple of weeks and i see its a great method, thank u "o great Mighty One" ;)
I had my observations i traded this personally and had very good wining streaks, couple of loosers but still very good in plus.
I have to say one thing.. for guys like gutek -> DO NOT COMPLICATE IT! make it simple! There are hundreds of things which guy like Mighty One is analyzing (in my opinion) and he knows how to act because he is trading more than 1,2,3,4,5 years He is a PRO. He watched thousands of hourly, daily weekly charts. Gutek u must watch the price action constantly to achive that level day by day. Do not be sad when u lost some money or have a losing streak - ITS A FOREX it may happend! but when u trade with consistence u will be a winner especially when u use this method. BE PATIENT! have a DISCIPLINE and u will be GREAT TRADER!
I wish it to U Gutek and everyone else in this thread.
Thanks again for this great methods

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Andy123

Postby Andy123 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:22 pm

lukx wrote:here you go Andy, there is also folder other with charts of other people regarding momo trades etc form this thread.

http://rapidshare.com/files/295126011/e ... s.rar.html

Thanks Lukx, it's very much appreciated.

I hope you get your turning point very soon.

Thanks

Andy

PTG

Postby PTG » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:25 pm

lukx wrote:
Andy123 wrote:Thanks again es/pip for your charts, they're immensely valuable and insightful.

Hey Lukx, would you mind posting your file of all of the saved charts please.

Thanks

Andy

here you go Andy, there is also folder other with charts of other people regarding momo trades etc form this thread.

http://rapidshare.com/files/295126011/e ... s.rar.html

Thanks Lukx :smt023
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

lukx

Postby lukx » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:43 pm

To all guys trying to learn... I just discovered something on mt4 platform that might help us back test momo method. Sorry if I will sound stupid but I didn't know this option. I always look the way to get back on chart somewhere and then step by stem candle after candle move it forward and see how price is evolving. But moving chart with mouse cna sometimes skip more than one candle. To go step by step do this:

http://www.screencast.com/users/realluk ... 9483c10f73

blubbb

Postby blubbb » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Or put my VisualOrders indi in the EA strategy tester and run it in visual mode. This will simulate the market including intra-bar movement.

mthomas

zlines

Postby mthomas » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Wanted to thank all of you for chart examples... keep them coming!!!!
6 trades London, 64.8 live pips just need to zone in on my targets now.
Only thing on my charts was momo :)

Have a good day,
Alotofpips

lukx

Postby lukx » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:10 pm

cool, I guess there's now way to change timeframe afteter starting strategy tester?

blubbb

Postby blubbb » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Nope. That is an MT4 limitation.

But you can use the CustomCandle indi to compensate for that.

gutek04

Re: MOMO

Postby gutek04 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:47 pm

michaelion wrote:Hello,

my name is Mike, i was reading this thread for a couple of weeks and i see its a great method, thank u "o great Mighty One" ;)
I had my observations i traded this personally and had very good wining streaks, couple of loosers but still very good in plus.
I have to say one thing.. for guys like gutek -> DO NOT COMPLICATE IT! make it simple! There are hundreds of things which guy like Mighty One is analyzing (in my opinion) and he knows how to act because he is trading more than 1,2,3,4,5 years He is a PRO. He watched thousands of hourly, daily weekly charts. Gutek u must watch the price action constantly to achive that level day by day. Do not be sad when u lost some money or have a losing streak - ITS A FOREX it may happend! but when u trade with consistence u will be a winner especially when u use this method. BE PATIENT! have a DISCIPLINE and u will be GREAT TRADER!
I wish it to U Gutek and everyone else in this thread.
Thanks again for this great methods

Really appriciate Your's advices michaelion ;] I'm allready keeping it simple ;] I feel Im on good way, my trades become more profitable since im on that forum. Maybe Im not catching more than 80p moves but still my RR is 3:1 and overall im on +. Maybe someday Ill be able to catch 200+ p moves like Dragon and es/pip. Wish it ofcourse to everyone else here.

Azuremaster

Postby Azuremaster » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Great charts as always es/pip.
About your GU trade today-IMO it was a bit risky, buy right at previous high?
And I still can not understand, why you shorted EJ - is it up on higher timeframes, or no?

Today I traded the euro on demo.

1st chart: double top and H4 MZ

2nd chart: H1 MZ

3rd chart: Price hits H1 and H4 MZ. M5 entries. 3 losers here, unfortunately.

To es/pip and dragon: sorry for the late answer to your posts. I know that I am not entering right at zline. This is too scary for me, I need some little confirmation that price has turned at zl. Should I try limit orders? Cos if I enter manually, sometimes I do not have time to set a stop if price goes quickly through my entry for a large amount of pips.
Thanks.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”