Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:24 am

dragon33 wrote:
pablo101 wrote:If I remember correctly MO doesn't move SL and holds for the big 100 odd pip moves when he mentions using average range x 2.5 in a trade, which is cool but I've never could stomach holding for + century pips. Still need more learning but still happy at present moment getting consistent pips :)

If you start from H4 and make your marks on H1 and M5 for finetuning it is possible to make 150 pips out of a run of 110 pips. Nobody is telling you you should stay in. What is teached here is to take profit when there is and reentry when you can. The zerolines show you the way.

On this picture the H4 zone tells you that price possibly will turn. What are the first things you should think of to catch a part of the momo. Will i take the BO and what will i target?

On the above picture you can see the BO and reverse lines drawed on the H1. This is for every tmf the same! Do you see how many opportunities there are to enter. You can always target near the H1 zones and watch how price is reacting.

Sorry to zoom out like that but i have the same run on the screen as on the H1. Only you can see the marks with the numbers. This is how it works. If you can not find a setup there isn't one that fits you. Stay out and wait for the right one

Hey mate, which indicator are you using which plots the mz? Could you please post the indicator? Helps with the visuals.

cheers

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

brettnchris

Postby brettnchris » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:57 am

Ok this week its all about the H4 chart. I can get entries and profit on H1 but I want to trade less and take more pips per entry so Im going to give the H4 chart a go trading EU, GU and EJ.

Now I need to find my MZ indi...
Attachments
h4.gif
h4.gif (12.4 KiB) Viewed 4505 times

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:31 am

Pema wrote:Hi,

My first post today but i'm reading this thread for a few months.
Dragon teached me lot. Thanks for that !!!!
And TRO,MO, es/pip ...... you are amazing!

I will post soon my trades here also so you can all get me on the road.

:)

You're welcome :lol:
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 am

pierre23 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
pablo101 wrote:If I remember correctly MO doesn't move SL and holds for the big 100 odd pip moves when he mentions using average range x 2.5 in a trade, which is cool but I've never could stomach holding for + century pips. Still need more learning but still happy at present moment getting consistent pips :)

If you start from H4 and make your marks on H1 and M5 for finetuning it is possible to make 150 pips out of a run of 110 pips. Nobody is telling you you should stay in. What is teached here is to take profit when there is and reentry when you can. The zerolines show you the way.

On this picture the H4 zone tells you that price possibly will turn. What are the first things you should think of to catch a part of the momo. Will i take the BO and what will i target?

On the above picture you can see the BO and reverse lines drawed on the H1. This is for every tmf the same! Do you see how many opportunities there are to enter. You can always target near the H1 zones and watch how price is reacting.

Sorry to zoom out like that but i have the same run on the screen as on the H1. Only you can see the marks with the numbers. This is how it works. If you can not find a setup there isn't one that fits you. Stay out and wait for the right one

Hey mate, which indicator are you using which plots the mz? Could you please post the indicator? Helps with the visuals.

cheers
Attachments
Blubbb_MightyZones.ex4
(14.01 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
Blubbb_MightyZones.mq4
(8.37 KiB) Downloaded 350 times
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am

Well. Bad start with Live on Zlines.

Very good EURJPY, D1 already too big, time for retracement, it entered my MZ zone, it retraced, TP was 20 pips, got out impatiently at +10 pips

price went later on and took my TP target.
Attachments
eurjpy d1 hesitation.gif
eurjpy d1 hesitation.gif (13.2 KiB) Viewed 4269 times
ej h1 tp.gif
ej h1 tp.gif (12.32 KiB) Viewed 4269 times

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:49 am

Ok, the bad news now:

GBPUSD

Saw Zlines, entered SELL, Loss.

What happened there? I guess I did not wait for it to be wicked and see a body in the direction of profit in a single timeframe.

Just blindly entered.

Then reentered SELL with a wicked Zline, but still.
Cut my wins short, let my losses take a full stop.

comments from espip, dragon and others appreciated.
Attachments
gu for jmr h4.gif
gu for jmr h4.gif (11.24 KiB) Viewed 4261 times
gu loss.gif
gu loss.gif (10.4 KiB) Viewed 4261 times
gu for jmr.gif
gu for jmr.gif (10.18 KiB) Viewed 4261 times

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Fxtraveller wrote:Ok, the bad news now:

GBPUSD

Saw Zlines, entered SELL, Loss.

What happened there? I guess I did not wait for it to be wicked and see a body in the direction of profit in a single timeframe.

Just blindly entered.

Then reentered SELL with a wicked Zline, but still.
Cut my wins short, let my losses take a full stop.

comments from espip, dragon and others appreciated.

for me

just due to the area we were coming out of on the daily and h4---- which looked like a stop run, especially how the h4 bar formed i would not be thrilled in looking short there

and

i am a lot less likely to just lob orders out if we are not looking at consecutive bars on the PA

edit---- the h4 was on consecutive bars--- if 1 wanted to try something there i would be out asap if things were not going my way due to the way the h4 bar formed.

i was looking long off the bottom due to the stop run--

missed most of this, got in a coupe scalps nothing impressive though
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 pm

You've got to be kidding me.

Somebody has been zeroed out, and somebody is banking because of it.
Look at purple line, It's a DAILY chart.

Hmmmmmm

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:17 pm

EXPANSION BODIES,
Or what "hiddengap" calls EB7"s look very similar to MOMO to me.

Here is the link and there are plenty more earlier in the thread.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread. ... 9&page=249
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

thehumbledone

Questions

Postby thehumbledone » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Hi...

My trading partner and I am lurking for about a month now, reading every post and looking at charts in this great forum. We have been trading for over 8 years and we are really interested in what you are doing here...it would be nice to be "FREE" as someone mentioned in a post.

But we must be honest with you great traders...we are having a very hard time understanding what you are looking for to identify a potential trade and what you use to determine your entries.

We dont understand some of the terms that many use here that seem to be important to their success:

:arrow: Z Lines--can someone be so kind and show us on a chart where and what a Z line is?
:arrow: MOMO candle and...what is a momo candle? I read somewhere that its not just a candle that is 2x's as large as a prior candle...so what things make up a MOMO candle?
:arrow: HELD PROFITS--what is meant by this exactly? How do i know there are held profits and what is the psychological importance to trading about held profits?

Lastly we looked at Dragons chart and have some questions about why lines are drawn where they are and also why? We have attached the marked up chart.

Hopefully this isnt too much of a pain and someone will be gracious and kind enough to help us so that we can in turn help others as they come onto this great forum.

Thanks for all that everyone does here!

Humbled
Attachments
GU H1.gif
GU H1.gif (34.77 KiB) Viewed 3960 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”