Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 am

I don't know how to read or interpret volume... can you give some glimpse?

prochargedmopar wrote:
cfabian wrote:""#$%!"#$

Really not fair.... I was in this trade, with +12, aiming for the price it is targeting now, moving down in consistent steps. Then my boss told me to go to his office. Oohhh boy... when will this stupid things end up????

H1 formation was good as well, but that freaking long kick stopped me out with a loss. Can you see a better entry, or a sort of explanation as to why should I have waited? Or any anticipation it would go up there?

I'm by no means kicking out long runs BUT,
Basic price analysis:

Higher low
candle close above previous, then momo up.
double bottom formation.

These do not mean price is turning forever but as es/pip says, look how far it has already dropped.

WHAT IS THE VOLUME IN THAT AREA TELLING YOU??

I feel the actual trade/entry was well above your stop if your looking for that large of a run.......

But dude, I'm not holding for more than 2-3 pips most times because I see these things on small time frames and exit before I go back to -1. LOL

Well, unless I get down 10, then I add. hehehehe
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:44 pm

cfabian wrote:I don't know how to read or interpret volume... can you give some glimpse?

prochargedmopar wrote:

Really not fair.... I was in this trade, with +12, aiming for the price it is targeting now, moving down in consistent steps. Then my boss told me to go to his office. Oohhh boy... when will this stupid things end up????

H1 formation was good as well, but that freaking long kick stopped me out with a loss. Can you see a better entry, or a sort of explanation as to why should I have waited? Or any anticipation it would go up there?

Basic price analysis:

Higher low
double bottom formation.

These do not mean price is turning forever but as es/pip says, look how far it has already dropped.

I feel the actual trade/entry was well above your stop if your looking for that large of a run.......

But dude, I'm not holding for more than 2-3 pips most times because I see these things on small time frames and exit before I go back to -1. LOL

Just as any other "method" it takes many many hrs./month's/ ect to know all the nuances of trading with it.
I've just started using it a couple month's ago.

Here is a thread with links to most info you may need.
TRO posted this with his volume indicators. I didn't look at it at first but a month or so later came back to it and found it interesting.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=157629

Here is a small article of how I am combining Candles and Volume,
http://sfomag.com/article.aspx?ID=1290
but I also incorporate Z-Lines, and Sup/Res, and chart patterns, and speed/time variable, and and and.
I need to find MY exit strategy and all will be good.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks PRO, will give it a read...

prochargedmopar wrote:
cfabian wrote:I don't know how to read or interpret volume... can you give some glimpse?

prochargedmopar wrote:

Basic price analysis:

Higher low
double bottom formation.

Just as any other "method" it takes many many hrs./month's/ ect to know all the nuances of trading with it.
I've just started using it a couple month's ago.

Here is a thread with links to most info you may need.
TRO posted this with his volume indicators. I didn't look at it at first but a month or so later came back to it and found it interesting.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=157629

Here is a small article of how I am combining Candles and Volume,
http://sfomag.com/article.aspx?ID=1290
but I also incorporate Z-Lines, and Sup/Res, and chart patterns, and speed/time variable, and and and.
I need to find MY exit strategy and all will be good.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:55 pm

It seems funny looking back on some of the replies to MightyOnes posts.
Evolution of understanding is a neat thing.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=1400

And to think, he can't wait for his 16th year of learning.....

I haven't got out of my 1st year yet.
Hmmmmmm
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 am

anyone play that one?

that was almost free money Image

h4 mz and zl res. h&s on the h1 back into the h4

slam bam thank ya mam

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 am

Just watching GU and the way it's been plummeting.
At this point, it is kind of hard to continue entering short after so much move down. As espip outlined it there's a possible continuation down until that weekly resistance at 1.5530 area.

If moves continue down, the only referenced ZL to target are from months ago. Not sure what to do... short trades are risky... shall I just wait to trade retracements to the upside and ZL down moves, or what would you do at this point?????

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:24 am

cfabian wrote:Just watching GU and the way it's been plummeting.
At this point, it is kind of hard to continue entering short after so much move down. As espip outlined it there's a possible continuation down until that weekly resistance at 1.5530 area.

If moves continue down, the only referenced ZL to target are from months ago. Not sure what to do... short trades are risky... shall I just wait to trade retracements to the upside and ZL down moves, or what would you do at this point?????

i have just been scalping it off the m5 and m1 on the way down---

now we are at a poss daily dbl bottom on the daily

then below that is the weekly zl

i have ideas of what it may do but will trade whatever it does

just trade what you see
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:49 am

eek! missed it all, was sleeping :(
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 am

Hey how is everyone doing? MightOne u still around?
I know this is fracken old but I had to reply.

I am more than glad to give anyone any of my ZeroLine pips. In fact I give alot. Carlos, Pierre, Tro.. and several others know of my caring and giving of pips to many traders... But of course, LOL, my zeroline stuff is always comprised of microlots :). If u saw my trading record, IT SUCKS!
I have more loses -100, -200, I think I had a -450 pips lose one time. But all in good measure :).

I know, I know, this is old. This is in reponse to MightOne's post 177.. LOL. I went back to post 130ish to get this Zline idea, never coud grasp it in the beginning. Goes pretty much hand in hand with Vol/Range observations. ..... If u notice many times volume activity and range tend to get thin at around the "action" area... and since u already have an idea of where the Zline is wel , you know... Hey just my observations of my bloody red shot eyes... (To much coding... no sleeping, alot of monster drinks). What use to be my curseis now my blessing (insomnia that is). Edison said it... "sleep is such a waste of time". YEa, yea there is the health factor... oh well there is a price for everything.
Hmm is there a Zline in our lives?? Can we tell when Volume/Range or where we hit supp/resistance in our lives?? Then if I know this can I predict to an extent my moment of death? LOL, is it when my time hits my Zline? What happens if I go beyond my zline... Sorry but I am not being negative just using twsted logic...

As time permits I'll post some trades using zline/vol/range and yea that xm7 grav thingy I use (it's just a cycle indi).

Come to think of it. Maybe this can help us to get in at the point of accumulation or distribution. Hmmm.... lets see if I can whip up a trade for that...

Peace to all
Jess

MightyOne wrote:Even though you guys/gals are now profitable you should sit down to trade with an open mind and a willingness to learn whatever the market has to show you.

The most important thing to remember is that analysis is based on that which is set in stone.
A changing picture is like a moving ladder and you certainly do not want to put your faith in instability.

You do not reach the height of your trading by learning a technical pattern, but through your ability to adapt to changes in the market both now and in the future.

A flexible branch resists being broken...

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:50 am

Bro that is what they big dudes want you to think.
"Can it go any lower?"
"Can it go any higher?"
"Wait! look I can enter cause it's a breakout!"
Those are the doubt/ideas that they implant on the retail traders. When u see a huge azz Candle with low or high volume... take head! Draw lines above and below the high and low. Then pay attention to the candles that follow. Are they wider in range? Are they climbing with shrinking range? Are they continuing down(or high) with increasing/decreasing range? What does Volume do? Is it increasing/decreasing?
Take a peak at some of the previous huge candles and observe what happens after those candles. Better yet observe EURJPY, AUDJPY, GBJPY (4H TF) and see how those stories unfold, yep as of 12:40am PDT they are unfolding from big candle ranges. Don't let anything bias u... just watch as the story unfolds then take your trade accordingly.

cfabian wrote:Just watching GU and the way it's been plummeting.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”