Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Patch wrote:es/pip

I am working to understand the new-aan-cesses of MO's ZL & ZZs.

You just posted: "i just look at the momo and held profit and trade it from the inside". What do you mean by "trade it from the inside"?

lukx:

I wonder what time frame are you basing your entry on? Is it exclusively the H4? Looking at the charts posted by es/pip and dragon33, I see H4, H1, M15 and M5. Most of es/pip's marked charts are M15 and M5. The higher the time frame the greater the pips at risk stop loss needs to be.

What is your profit target? I am looking at GBPUSD H4 and trying to figure out where you entered, got stopped out etc. Could you post the chart you used for entry with notes written on the chart?

Lastly, my stupid Q of the day, could you have reentered the trade once it moved in your direction?

Patch
Remembering 8 years ago

trading/looking inside is looking to smaller time frames to trade the larger time frame

Dragon and my trades are not off the 5 and 15 min charts. They are off the larger time frames entering on the smaller time frames
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:19 pm

es/pip

Would you please post the higher time frame charts you are looking at today with markups of MOMO and MZones. Along with your lower time frame charts of entry and exit.

Thanks
Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 pm

es/pip wrote:when you come into a zl that is held profit and traders are getting zl'ed that is an old zl--- then you look for some momentum somewhere (time frame) and trade away from it-- if you choose to try that trade

Thanks es/pip. I'm just not sure what do you mean by saying "trade away from zl". You mean by that trade opposite direction as momo candle is?

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Patch wrote:es/pip

Would you please post the higher time frame charts you are looking at today with markups of MOMO and MZones. Along with your lower time frame charts of entry and exit.

Thanks
Patch

here is one

every chart i post is basically the same

decisions to trade are off the h4 h1-- with an understanding of where we are on the daily etc

then i look inside to make a decision on where i am going to get in

i will post some more stuff later

i need to sleep for a couple hrs ------golf later

ALSO------- THERE HAS BEEN TONS OF WAYS TO MAKE PIPS POSTED BY TRO AND OTHERS. IF THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU THEN TRADE A DIFFERENT WAY. SOME MAY SEE IT AND UNDERSTAND IT OTHERS MAY NOT---- IF NOT JUST TRADE SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR YOU

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 pm

lukx wrote:
es/pip wrote:when you come into a zl that is held profit and traders are getting zl'ed that is an old zl--- then you look for some momentum somewhere (time frame) and trade away from it-- if you choose to try that trade

Thanks es/pip. I'm just not sure what do you mean by saying "trade away from zl". You mean by that trade opposite direction as momo candle is?

MEANING THAT IF YOU HAVE A ZL THAT IS FROM OTHER TRADERS HOLDING A PROFIT AND YOU COME INTO IT IF YOU WANT TO THEN YOU CAN TRADE AWAY FROM IT

LIKE THIS

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 pm

es/pip wrote:
lukx wrote:

MEANING THAT IF YOU HAVE A ZL THAT IS FROM OTHER TRADERS HOLDING A PROFIT AND YOU COME INTO IT IF YOU WANT TO THEN YOU CAN TRADE AWAY FROM IT

LIKE THIS

or this

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Thanks es/pip, have a good one at golf course!

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Lukx
I would trade it short. Higher timeframes dictate the main route. As it is approaching daily resistance, it is probable it will create a short move. You can see in other TF short momo is building up, but have to recall that in order for price go further down, it NEEDS to cross down those "long setup" areas. As the pros said, just be careful how price reacts in those zones.

Also take a look how daily momo is decreasing substancially as it approaches the zone.

lukx wrote:Guys what would you do in this kind of situation?
Is it what I'm seeing correct?

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

flinux

Postby flinux » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Have MZ indicator applied on multiple timeframes is amazing, because you get multiple alarms. To be clear, look here:

Confirmed on: M5, M15, M30.

16 Simple Pips.

cfabian

Re: Current trade

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 pm

And price did hit your original target.
Learn to wait, and/or take profits at some ´point and try to reenter at better price than your exit. In this case price went back to your entry area and then dropped down to your target.

JTurnbull wrote:I am trading away from 33 day old Zone. here is 4hr chart
And here is my entry short on the 5 min
Let me know what you think. Target is 4hr at 1.6660
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Return to “TheRumpledOne”