Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:27 pm

Hey Dragon, if you post here, I think the people will follow.

Since babypips won't allow me to post there, tell people you're posting here.

Also, if you would please post your account statement ( block out the account number ) before you started and then now, all the people who don't believe you should be convinced.

Thanks.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Dragon, you can turn on the fib retrace lines TRO dynamic fib sr indicator instead of plotting them manually.

disbellj

Postby disbellj » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:11 pm

TRO,

If I'm paying the ask, then I'm paying the spread to someone, even if not MB Trading. I have had to buy at the ask before to get the trade. It's just that I have missed some good opportunites by trying to use limit instead of market, and sometimes it doesn't feel worth it when I could be making more pips by getting in on the runner when price is moving fast.

I thank you for your reply, and will try to work on getting better when working with the Market Depth window.

Don

TheRumpledOne wrote:
disbellj wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:I really want everyone to post on www.babypips.com, www.forexfactory.com and www.forex-tsd.com to spread the word that you can NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Just post your results with charts. You don't have to say much more. Results speaks!!

Traders also need to know about the FREE indicators.

And traders need to know that THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX.

So please continue to post charts on threads in those other forums.

TRO,

I was wondering if you would explain how you use the Market Depth window in MB Navigator.

I see prices streaming down the right-hand side. A is for Ask, and are buy orders. B is for B and are sell orders. There are two columns in the Market Depth window that have prices and colors. The left column has bid prices, and the right column has ask prices. The green color at the top shows best price possible. The other colors below that show not-as-good prices. I have talked to MB Trading and they have said this much, but when I asked them about who was getting the spread that they charge, then they said they don't charge spread, just commission. I said "Well, you tell me to buy at the ask and sell at the bid, who is making that money then, if MB is not?". He said someone else was. I said, "Well, I'm just trying to understand as best i can, and spread costs add up, so if I don't have to pay it, I'd like to know how to do that". He dodged answering the question. I basically told him about reading about spread bandits and would like to know how I can save that money. He still didn't answer.

So, instead of hitting the green on the right column (ask), do you hit the green on the left column (bid) when you are buying? When selling, do you hit the green on the left column (bid) or right column (ask)? I figured what the heck, I'd like to make myself a market maker too, since I don't see the need in me having to pay them for something I didn't need to, so I have tried doing just that (the opposite of what everybody else does, by buying at bid rather than ask, and selling at ask rather than bid). My trades either don't get taken, or they get taken only partially. What am I doing wrong?

At times, I feel it would be more profitable by not having a commission and just paying spread, since I'm getting stuck paying spread anyways PLUS commission, unless I learn how to set stop limits, which I don't know what all the types of orders mean. I know you said you don't use stop orders, just limit orders, but how can you do that and it not get filled right away before the price reaches a line?

Don

I watch it.

One thing I watch is whether the small orders are being taken out or if they remain.

For example if you see 1 lot on the ASK and it is not being taken out but the bid is moving up, those are "freebies". You can buy them and probably dump them for 5 pips or so in seconds.

You are NOT doing anything wrong. If you place an offer on the bid, you get filled by a market sell order OR someone places a limit sell order at or below your price. If no one sells to you then you don't get filled. That's how the market works.... FOR EVERY BUYER THERE HAS TO BE A SELLER AND VICE VERSA. It's like the tango, it takes two!!

And you are NOT paying the spread, you are only paying the commission. I have explained this before.

I enter a limit order to buy when the ask is at or below the price I want to pay.

I enter a limit order to sell when the bid is at or above the price I want to sell.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:48 pm

If you pay the ask at 1.0000 and sell at 1.0005, you gross 5 pips and I don't care what the spread is.

illuminatedMind

Postby illuminatedMind » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:19 am

-nice
Last edited by illuminatedMind on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Only exist for those who seek me...

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:39 am

Post a chart of your trade so we can see what you are looking at.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Image

Dragon, you can turn on the fib retrace lines TRO dynamic fib sr indicator instead of plotting them manually.

Hey Avery i know but the dots disturb me? I don't know why? Maybe you could change the retrace dots by lines? If it were lines i think i would use them.

I try to get the people to here? ok

theperfectsun

Postby theperfectsun » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:44 am

I would agree with Dragon. I would use the lines as well.
thank you

Good luck to you all!

www.elegance.si
www.befxtrader.com

sinpix

Postby sinpix » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:57 am

Hey TRO, greets to you and your work!
i'm trying to learn your methods and indicators by myself, but still have one question: i found out very easy trading for me using your ZZ_semafor indicator. problem is it hangs my system. Do you know anything about it? after loading ZZ_semafor, terminal takes more than 50% of CPU resource.

Thanks in advance for answer!

4stroke

Postby 4stroke » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:21 pm

using system on live account today , not able to make a pip , strange

Return to “TheRumpledOne”