Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

lukx

Postby lukx » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 pm

nice onbe with ej. I'm stuck form London open with EU long from 1.43352 ZL. It's just fooling around and doesn't want to go up.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Very nice dragon... I had the same trade, but going the other way LOL. Here's what I was seeing:

H1, price had long momentum, then short momo started to build and saw the area you marked on your H1 chart. As long momo candle was bigger and saw price action bouncing up, thought would be a long entry point. Then looked for that entry point on lower TF.

What made you believe price would go down even further? My H4 candle at that time showed no momo (it does now at the close).

dragon33 wrote:The first trade is not out the book it is just a trade away from resistance

Here you can see the reentry based on the H1 chart.

Here you can see the priceaction on the M15

Last edited by cfabian on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

gutek04

Postby gutek04 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Well, I dont know what to say... my broker is annoying me sometimes, Ill better start to look after another one.
Attachments
GBP.jpg
GBP.jpg (235.86 KiB) Viewed 4993 times

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 pm

dragon33 wrote:The first trade is not out the book it is just a trade away from resistance

i was in with you on the 2nd one

:D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

razorboy

Toby Crabel

Postby razorboy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Day Trading with Short Term Price Patterns and Opening Range Break outs

This book goes for about 1000 bucks used.......currently out of print

His description of opening range break outs and early entry sound familiar...

download here from Scribd
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

http://thejoshkerbelproject.com/

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 pm

cfabian wrote:Very nice dragon... I had the same trade, but going the other way LOL. Here's what I was seeing:

H1, price had long momentum, then short momo started to build and saw the area you marked on your H1 chart. As long momo candle was bigger and saw price action bouncing up, thought would be a long entry point. Then looked for that entry point on lower TF.

What made you believe price would go down even further? My H4 candle at that time showed no momo (it does now at the close).

once that momo short comes into that long momo and then cant go up its a short trade------ especially with the double top on the h1 right behind it

i can see what you were looking at----

but by the time you got long it was right back into the mz of the short momo bar-- if i was going to try it i would want it as low as poss. or pass on it

the double top ( with an increase of momo down off of it) being the main factor for me on that one though

edit----------------------------------------------------

just saw that q was directed to Dragon

thats just what i was thinking through that

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:53 pm

cfabian wrote:Very nice dragon... I had the same trade, but going the other way LOL. Here's what I was seeing:

When a H4 zone is reached or hit or almost hit (2-5 pips) i believe the H1 momo. I only start trading away from it. Yes i do lose sometimes because price decide to go the other way. If i see a body to body forming on the biggest tmf (body close and open next are the same) an price is running away i believe there is a reversal.

On the pictures you can see how i work. It would be a challenge to make 140 pips out of a 100 pip run but i feel safer to renter at the price where i first target.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:57 pm

gutek04 wrote:Well, I dont know what to say... my broker is annoying me sometimes, Ill better start to look after another one.

Learn to draw the zones on every momo candle by hand. If you had done that you would have seen a entry
The indi is handy but not always on top that would be too easy
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:07 pm

spa wrote:decided to ask for feedback on the MZ/ZL trades since i don't seem to be able to figure it completly out...

today's EJ trade.. 4h shows a clear ZL while the smaller TFs don't..took the short trade(3rd of the position)had 20+ pips profit and it returned and i got out .. on the 4h nothing has changed ..comments welcomed

is MO's pdf file available, if so can someone be kind enough to share..thanx

im not sure what your q is exactly

what you were looking at on the ej makes sense to me----

not sure the exact price you got in--- i was in that one as well at 133.39

came all the way back into me but never closed against me so i stayed in --- could have just have easily stopped me---

i was actually looking to get out once the first increase in 5 min momo happened. I was bidding for it and then the reversal bar happened back into my entry price with an increase in momo to the downside and i pulled it and stayed in

anything could have happened through all of that i just got a little lucky on that one

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Thanks for your insight espip. Thanks to you as well dragon

Looking to long this once we have momo to the upside.

es/pip wrote:

once that momo short comes into that long momo and then cant go up its a short trade------ especially with the double top on the h1 right behind it

i can see what you were looking at----

but by the time you got long it was right back into the mz of the short momo bar-- if i was going to try it i would want it as low as poss. or pass on it

the double top ( with an increase of momo down off of it) being the main factor for me on that one though

edit----------------------------------------------------

just saw that q was directed to Dragon

thats just what i was thinking through that
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Return to “TheRumpledOne”