Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:26 pm

lukx wrote:so would this trade be okay based on 15m candle building up and taking trade?

Yes that's correct. Slower building up. Price takes off in speed and you see consecutive bars on the M15. If i was awake i probably would have taken that trade myself!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 pm

lukx wrote:or I should look for targets on bigger TF,
like here would be correct TP

H4 is my starting point. If a zone is reached i look on smaller frames if price will continue or reverse. In both cases i am targetting the next area on the H4. Just before reaching the area i watch for zones on H1.
If the zones on H4 and H1 almost match but H1 comes first i am ready to exit if needed.

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 pm

dragon33 wrote:Yes that's correct. Slower building up. Price takes off in speed and you see consecutive bars on the M15. If i was awake i probably would have taken that trade myself!

well I did and today I'm up 50 pips AGAIN :)

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Fxtraveller wrote:OMG !

Target 2 missed by 2 pips. But im guessing this would be the case if I was not trading with a fixed spread broker =]

Looking forward to further opportunities.

Es, pip: my apologies, but 1 thing just wont go through my skull....

what do you mean by:

"a true zl trade happens on consecutive bars----- so i am more willing to just get in on those. "

Could you PLEASE post a pic with comments and arrows showing what you mean.
I guess that I cant but overlook the obvious, but it keeps escaping me.

Regards.

Lol i had the same problem in the past. Most of the times i give myself an edge of 5 pips.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:43 pm

lukx wrote:
es/pip wrote:when it forms on bars that follow each other, back to back bars, consecutive bars.

hmm...aren't we risking in this case price exhaustion ?
what I mean is that if we wait for pullback on second MO we will have much lower profit area to take ?

i was just giving an example of it happening on consecutive bars
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Patch

Ain't it fun to watch price action once you get a glimpse of

Postby Patch » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Lukx

On your 4.52am post above, Did you enter short on the little yellow box on your M15 chart? It looks like you entered when the bar was blue or long, so I think you were going against the Mighty BANK Tide. I think you maybe putting too much importance on the Z things and making the bar size of the entry bars - M15 secondary. If the bar isn't the right size and direction or color, you are swimming against the tide and the ocean will always win, no matter what size ship we are in.

I am watching EURJPY H4-H1-M15 and doing my morning study right now.
Below is your bottom chart and the candle MOMO that I see along with a shot I took a few minutes ago of E-J chart I am working with.

Looking to the right of the London open, the market danced sideways a short time, then got ticked and we had a great MOMO drop, a short sidestep, then more drop. Note the size of the red bars, during the drop, they are getting shorter, maybe the drain end is beginning to approach. Gee then a 1Sema long shows up, then a 1Sema short appears and three reds. I wasn't here watching until 7am EDT, but I saw the 3Sema first appear, got pushed around down a bit, then took a firm stand.

Isn't it fun to watch price action moving around while keeping MOMO and bar size and color in the front of your mind and spying out where Z treasure is burried waiting to become your plunder???

Lukx, I was thinking this morning I would like to know when the H1 and H4 bars are closing out. I see you have that on the top left of your charts. How did you do that?

Locking Arms & Muskets Together

Patch
The MOMO Student
Attachments
Lukx-2009.09.01-L002.jpg
Lukx-2009.09.01-L002.jpg (160.28 KiB) Viewed 3910 times
Lukx-2009.09.01-L001.jpg
Lukx-2009.09.01-L001.jpg (28.91 KiB) Viewed 3917 times
Last edited by Patch on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Jeff about the thing that shows bars closing it's bartimer indy I will attach it here so you can download it.
Regarding my enter on "long bar" when going short. Truth is so far this is the way I was doing it all this time. I just make sure what direction is main MOMO and enter on pullback candle that hits ZL. So usally the candle you enter the pullback is opposite color than MOMO right? But maybe I was doing this all this time wrong :).
Attachments
BarTimer-1_period.mq4
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

gutek04

Postby gutek04 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 pm

I am watching EURJPY H4-H1-M15 and doing my morning study right now.

Hello Patch, by watching h4,h1 You mean watching MOMO candles or just coulour of the candle? Im asking because on Your's last screenshot i see only m15 MOMO's, and coulours of the candles on h1/h4. Is that all You need to trade? ZL line Short on m14 + h1 downtrending candle + h4 downtrending candle = SHORT position? Am I understand it right? Anyway, You have nice clean chart there, at last for me :). Have a nice trades!

Oh, and by the way what number i have to write in Sema4 settings to change the looking circles for squares?

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Es, pip
THanks, I understood the Zline on consecutive bars thing. Sometimes its best to see a pretty picture =] :oops:

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:31 pm

3rd trade:

EU.

1) saw Bear momo

2) waited for retracement

3) Sold around the 2 breakout lines.

4) got out 1 with profit, the other at 00.

before price took off to the upside again. only 12 pips, could have gotten away with double, chickened out.

Need to assess PA without emotions and WAIT for price to move.

Cut my wins short and let my losses run. aaah, same old same old.

p.s.
es/pip and MO are right, the chaotic patterns start to make sense and become predictable.
Attachments
eu zline 2.gif
eu zline 2.gif (9.87 KiB) Viewed 3814 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”