Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Al Mo

Hi 4Stroke

Postby Al Mo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi 4Stroke,

Correct, now I am no longer using indicators, but I was using TRO Dynamic SR w Candle (same setup as Dragon).

No broker as of yet, (all pics are of my demo account on Alperi) but I will be setting something up ASAP with MB (with TRO as my IB of course :) )

As for a chart....like I said, no indicators so not much to really show, but here we go :)
Attachments
now.gif
now.gif (33 KiB) Viewed 4613 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Al Mo

Postby Al Mo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:39 pm

I should point out that if my active workspace differs from yours, its likely due to me using Linux to run MT4 (under WINE). In the top left corner of my active space, you will see a wine glass ;)

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:51 pm

Al Mo wrote:I should point out that if my active workspace differs from yours, its likely due to me using Linux to run MT4 (under WINE). In the top left corner of my active space, you will see a wine glass ;)

Kewl,
Who else is on Linux? I find it more stable than winBloze.

Great Job Al!

I did something similar today. I only used TRo Dyn Fibs Sr and nothing else. So far only got like 165pips in under two hours. I will continue to do this until the day is over to see how far this can go.

But in the end I would like to end up like u, with a clean chart.

<clap> <clap> excellent... excellent job
Jess

Al Mo

Postby Al Mo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:55 pm

ty Jess - I only hope today wasn't a fluke....

Its easy to make money when the trend is clear..I am just hoping that when things start getting really choppy that this continues.

As for linux, about the only thing that I am not happy with is the inability to use Paltalk - I'd like to someday actually join all of you in the 2% room.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:07 pm

TRO_DRAGON_MONEY_MGMT

Dragon shared his money management formula.

I wrote TRO_DRAGON_MONEY_MGMT to do the calculations.

You can enter your account size or enter 0 and TRO_DRAGON_MONEY_MGMT will display the values.

MT4 version of TRO_DRAGON_MONEY_MGMT, including source code, atttached.

PLEASE NOTE REVISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.

If this is your first time reading this, the indicator attached in this post was modified on Nov 2, 2008. You can download it here. Look for updates after Nov 2, 2008. DO NOT LOAD ANY OTHER VERSIONS DATED Nov 2, 2008 or earlier.
Attachments
TRO_DRAGON_MONEY_MGMT.zip
(17.17 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
Last edited by TheRumpledOne on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Al Mo wrote:ty Jess - I only hope today wasn't a fluke....

Its easy to make money when the trend is clear..I am just hoping that when things start getting really choppy that this continues.

As for linux, about the only thing that I am not happy with is the inability to use Paltalk - I'd like to someday actually join all of you in the 2% room.

You've tried paltalkexpress right??

Hmm, let me mess with wine and paltalk to see if I can get it going. From what I recall I think wine chokes because paltalk seems to want to install a certain connection that allows them to send all those advertisements. Or so I believe it is.

Bro, if u get the chance explain how you SEE the price action. I am going to post a chart and show it with trend like lines and then show how to see when price stalls around those supports and resistances. In fact today I didn't really pay attention to the goShort or goLong lines. At the moment that price stalled I made entries. Sometimes before the line other times after. Plus I can see when I am in a trade the very same thing. I can see how price will continue or if it will turn around. I compared my entries to a chart that had the H1 and D1 values and to my surprise many entries where againts the those baises. Price is price and she is very finicky.
She'll tease you,, and lure you.... She is so unpredictable LOL.

Jess

Anyway I plan to share this.

Al Mo

Hmm..how to explain......

Postby Al Mo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:16 pm

Well....here is what TRO Dynamic SR looks like

What I started noticing was how the dots were - that was probably when I started to SEE the trend for the first time

More dots in a direction = trend....simple when I type this up, but when your learning this is not so easy to see....

when dots go flat, you know you have a situation of either Support or Resitance...

Now...remove the tool.....and try to see where the dots should be....

eventually, you will see it

easy peezy.....just takes a lot of screen time (and blowing a ton of 500 dollar demo accounts) to train your eyes. :)

I hope this helps
-Al Mo
Attachments
now.gif
now.gif (36.78 KiB) Viewed 4574 times

Al Mo

Postby Al Mo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:21 pm

I have to correct myself....its TRO Dynamic FIBS SR that I was using. Just took another look at the indicator name :)

As for paltalk express....weird thing for me, I can join the room, but cannot see what is being typed. If I cut the content of the chat and paste to a editor (ala kate or kedit), then I can see what is being said.

Unfortunately, that is too much work considering I am trying to trade while that is going on :(

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:33 pm

M15 chart.

Look at the stats.

Using Dragon's Money Management and trading the reversals after 3 or more in a row, tell me HOW CAN YOU LOSE?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Al Mo

Ending my trading day

Postby Al Mo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Unfortunately , I have to stop....had to close out 2 of my last three trades with a loss, dropping me < 1000k for the day.

Regardless...no complaints here...this is easily my best trading day ever.

Thanks TRO!!!
Attachments
now.gif
now.gif (49.26 KiB) Viewed 4550 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”