Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

lukx

Postby lukx » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:44 pm

dragon so it's like double safety thingy? 4h MZ got hit and then it's start falling and if on 15m zl got hit after bounce up you enter short right ?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

lukx wrote:dragon so it's like double safety thingy? 4h MZ got hit and then it's start falling and if on 15m zl got hit after bounce up you enter short right ?

Yep that's the way to do it. Remeber and don't forget. A H4 momo starts building up on lower tmf's.
If there is no momo on the M15 there is no trade for me!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 pm

aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:This is the way how i do it. On the left the H4 on the right H4 H1 and M15 on eachother. After a bounce on the left chart off mozone i start looking for momo on M15, if price comes back and hit the M15 zeroline then i enter my trade.

Watch the circles on both charts. They represent the same. See how momo build up on the lower tmf after bouncing on the H4 mightyzone.
First sign is exhausting price who can't reach the same high.

I like YOUR approach , ES/PIPS' , MO's , and ZZ's approach

A few ways of looking at the same concept. I am just hoping my approach is just another successful way of applying ZL/MZ. Which it appears to be so far :)

Disclaimer: For those new to this methodology, you should probably follow the people I mentioned and not me, although monalisa looks to be kickin' a$$ also.

I don't think that anyone here has ever attempted to trade as I do...

My method is not about finding a trade today, but finding a trade with the greatest value where value is defined as the possibility for price to move in a single direction for days, weeks, or months.

It takes advancing and then retreating from corrections once or twice and the willingness to risk everything that you have made thus far in exchange for massive profit.
It takes sitting out of a pair for days or weeks while the heavens align.
It takes entering on small time frames and working the trade into the larger charts.

As soon as a trade is significantly in profit I can manage the trade with a smartphone.

When I first showed the method to the people here I wasn't dipping below 4 hour bars for analysis...
even now I will not trade against three hour momentum.

Starting from the multiple minute chart before moving the trade to the hourly helps to reduce risk.
You could stay on the small time frame charts however it is unlikely that you will traverse great distances with small feet :shock:

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Es/pip

Thank you kindly for your time and dvice.
Will continue with advancing my Zline trading.

Wait for momo (2x previous) candle
wait for retracement.
a zline should be somewhere in the first 50% of momo candle.
enter at own discretion, when price starts to reverse once more.

Mighty One, your patience and comments are appreciated.

Best Regards.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 am

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:This is the way how i do it. On the left the H4 on the right H4 H1 and M15 on eachother. After a bounce on the left chart off mozone i start looking for momo on M15, if price comes back and hit the M15 zeroline then i enter my trade.

Watch the circles on both charts. They represent the same. See how momo build up on the lower tmf after bouncing on the H4 mightyzone.

A few ways of looking at the same concept. I am just hoping my approach is just another successful way of applying ZL/MZ. Which it appears to be so far :)

Disclaimer: For those new to this methodology, you should probably follow the people I mentioned and not me, although monalisa looks to be kickin' a$$ also.

My method is not about finding a trade today, but finding a trade with the greatest value where value is defined as the possibility for price to move in a single direction for days, weeks, or months.

It takes advancing and then retreating from corrections once or twice and the willingness to risk everything that you have made thus far in exchange for massive profit.
It takes entering on small time frames and working the trade into the larger charts.

As soon as a trade is significantly in profit I can manage the trade with a smartphone.

When I first showed the method to the people here I wasn't dipping below 4 hour bars for analysis...

Starting from the multiple minute chart before moving the trade to the hourly helps to reduce risk.
You could stay on the small time frame charts however it is unlikely that you will traverse great distances with small feet :shock:

When you started posting this concept i was trading the M15 and M5 and lots of mistakes as wel. After a while it was obvious that the bigger picture was the most important.
I like the H4 simply because i still have the dailyjob. If i didn't had the responcability to my family i was trading fulltime by now and i would have been trading one timeframe higher.
On the other side it is a scary step to trade for living
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 am

Fxtraveller wrote:Es/pip

Thank you kindly for your time and dvice.
Will continue with advancing my Zline trading.

Wait for momo (2x previous) candle
wait for retracement.
a zline should be somewhere in the first 50% of momo candle.
enter at own discretion, when price starts to reverse once more.

Mighty One, your patience and comments are appreciated.

Best Regards.

What you are doing is using a simple method to answer simple questions:

1. Should I be trading long or short?
2. Approximately how long might this trade move long or short?
3. Who is sitting with profit?
4. Where should I enter?
5. Where should I exit?

All that you need is a general understanding of what you might do based on what is developing.

Look at several time frames: hours, days, weeks, months, years

You can be fooled in one time frame, but you cannot be fooled in every time frame.

Once you know where you are going then it is all S&R/best area to enter.
If this is a large time frame then the area can be quite large, but at least you know the answer to the 5 questions above.

Large time frames always overrule small time frames.

To trade against a large time frame you exit instead of entering.

Yes, the MZ is 50% of the momentum candles body from the open price and a zero line is any line in that area.

The rule of 2x the previous is used when you do not understand how to compare possible momentum to previous non momentum candles.
An overview of how to compare can be found in PRO's journal.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 am

dragon33 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

When you started posting this concept i was trading the M15 and M5 and lots of mistakes as wel. After a while it was obvious that the bigger picture was the most important.
I like the H4 simply because i still have the dailyjob. If i didn't had the responcability to my family i was trading fulltime by now and i would have been trading one timeframe higher.

I would not trade for a living without 2 years of expenses set aside and an additional years expenses in the trading account, but maybe I am overly cautious.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 am

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

i know i have not attempted do to that. :oops:

like dragon stated i also started on the m5-m15 and moved up after realizing how much more was available trading the larger tf for larger moves. now i do not do anything based on anything under the h1---- and two years ago i would have bet anyone anything that i would never trade off an hr chart----- lol--- being a scalper that would just be nonsense to me. :D

who knows in 6 months i may be a weekly/ monthly trader :shock:

i know i have said it 1000 times but i am going to say it again

thanks for doing what you have done here.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:31 am

MightyOne wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

I would not trade for a living without 2 years of expenses set aside and an additional years expenses in the trading account, but maybe I am overly cautious.

:twisted:
About $120k for me........

I see we ALL fear something.
Hmmmmm

The mother and father are your attachment to beliefs and blood ties and desires and comforting habits.
Don't listen to them!
They seem to protect but they imprison.

Rumi

The fear of death being the most common.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:38 am

You guys/gals should try the Google Chrome browser that my buddy Lucas turned me onto.
I can get to this page or any other pages on Kreslik 5x faster than I have been.

It is a little strange at first, but it is growing on me.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”