Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PTG

Postby PTG » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:17 pm

lukx wrote:fx, here's what i see:

Have you seen it just touched the MZ at 132.945 ?

133.903-132.945=95.8 pips :shock: 8)
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lukx

Postby lukx » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 pm

dragon33 wrote:3. Now you have to observe. The closer you come to one of your marking lines the more interesting it is to take that trade. Why? Because you take it on the best price available and you can do it with a tiny SL.
I hope this helps.

dragon can you please explain a bit more, how to set this tiny SL? Bottom of momo? bottom of momo plus 10 pips etc?

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Zap,
I managed to get around this. It is working like a charm.

Thanks for your help

cfabian wrote:Thanks Zap,
Congrats on your children. I'm also suffering from little sleep as my 2nd child is just 15 days old. The other monster is 3 and is so energy consuming. Besides parents barely sleeling, kids are just amazing.

It looks like many on the forum are growing their families. Congrats to all of you!!!!

BTW Zap, I downloaded the plugin. But the code you provided I cannot save it for the program recognising it. I tried by opening one of the demo files with the edit tool (and opens the code in note pad), copied your code and saved it with new name but doesn't show on the list. How did you add it/created a new one?

I also tried changing the new file's extension to *.iim, but still looks like note pad file.

Thanks

zapzinig wrote:
cfabian wrote:Thank you Zap,
I already have your file downloaded since you posted, however, I'd like to learn how to do so to have updated offline files, as well as downloading some filtered content.

How are you doing with the new family's addition?

Cheers

I used the imacros plugin(free) for firefox from www.iopus.com then I used this macro that I wrote:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=5220125     
SET !TIMEOUT 70
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !LOOP 571
URL GOTO=http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1373&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start={{!LOOP}}0
SAVEAS TYPE=CPL FOLDER=C:\nla\CPL FILE=NLA_{{!LOOP}}

Create a folder on your c: drive called nla, this is where the offline files will be saved.

change the set !loop 571 to the starting page number you want to save.(update this number each time you save some files to the last full page of posts tht you saved)

Using the loop function in the imacro's plugin select to what page you want to save to ex 574.

Play loop and it will save from 571-574.

You can use this with other threads and forums, you just need to change the "url goto" line.

There are good tutorials on the www.iopus.com site.

The new addition to the family is working out well, losing a little sleep, but I get to watch 3 children under three learn and discover their world each day. :D

-zz

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Well today pretty much was a big wash lost all my profit. Back to the drawing board.....Took a short at the 75 on ej z line then watched price wick 22 hours of candles long. Hmmmm thought I was with the H4 trend maybe this is a reversal.

lukx

Postby lukx » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:03 pm

brettnchrism wrote:Well today pretty much was a big wash lost all my profit. Back to the drawing board.....Took a short at the 75 on ej z line then watched price wick 22 hours of candles long. Hmmmm thought I was with the H4 trend maybe this is a reversal.

I feel your pain...same here.

lukx

Postby lukx » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Manta wrote:Look at this game from another "Magic" angle...Why do you trust to some strange people on internet forum? Have u ever seen UFO, great white shark or my mother? 1/3 is reality and the rest is an illusion...but I was born...so where is the truth?

Actually, in MY opinion it's ridiculous to think that we are the only humanoid species in the whole universe, so I didn't have to see UFO to know that it's there somewhere :). White shark,.. I would prefer not to see and about your mother... you never can be sure of it also because world is really small and you never know who you might meet on the street.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Anyone have a good day?
Your friend Brett

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Weds Loss: Short trade at the Z line I guess we bounce off the bottom on this one...
Attachments
thursday ny.gif
thursday ny.gif (11.25 KiB) Viewed 3601 times

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Nope, got screwed as well. -30 and stopped trading.

brettnchrism wrote:Anyone have a good day?

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Sorry cfabian. It really looked like the H4 trend is down. But anything can happen. Looking on the bright side there is always more pips just hope I'm on the right side.
Your friend Brett

Return to “TheRumpledOne”