Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:50 am

pablo101 wrote:
***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
pablo101 wrote:Here is a nice EU for today. This one was an ehhh or orrr kind of trade. I placed the trade on the 1 hour short from the H4 1.4256 I had marked up from a while back, then I checked the H4 and there was a zline from yesterday candle (time 8:00) 1.4227! So I probably wouldn't have entered this trade if I saw that. But saying that, some nice wick action on the H1.

Oh yeah, I'm still iffy about choosing targets, so I chose the next H4 target.

Hi Pablo, good thing u got out at just above 1.4200 level you were also trading against current daily candle, so in regards to targets be mindful of zline area on Hr also, & any area where bullish areas may happen. Fib levels, support, whole numbers, when i'm short Im always looking for areas where the longs may come into play & when long looking for where shorts may come into play, they are my target levels.
Another thing I look for trade with current Daily candle & Hr as in Euro pic below, wait for HR to retrace, Daily still long, look for long areas on HR as mentioned above, fib levels, support lines, plus I use some candle formations,much safer when starting out.

I'll explain KR candles in next post, but question for you, as what TRO does ;-) here I have the yellow lines pointing to Bullish KR candles in pic below, what the difference between them & the candle just prior to it. hint its all about low & close. for BULLISH KR Candles

Here is how I see/think Euro short term...

Thanks for the comment

Cheers ***FX-JEDI***

Hi FX, sorry about that. Kids are great but they take a lot of energy :shock:

I think prior bearish candle close is near the next candle open which is bullish. Added to this fact is that price is hovering around the big number (1.4200) so lots of bullish KR candles.

I just found your other thread so still studying it too :)

To Pablo & Brettnchrism.

No worries Pablo I understand I have a little girl that just turn 1 :-) & now another bub on the way, plus my wife has 2 boys 9 & 8 to a previous marriage, so can get busy here also..

Here is a few charts explaining what a bullish KR is on a daily & how I look to trade them & what I see, also now incorporating Zline trading . AUD was a bullish KR but not EU the other day.

sorry first to pics back to front, second pic should be first...damn reloading of pages painful...

Congrats ZZ, yeah I love my 1 year old!!
Attachments
Screenshot - 25_08_2009 , 9_03_14 PM.png
Screenshot - 25_08_2009 , 9_03_14 PM.png (123 KiB) Viewed 4500 times
Screenshot - 25_08_2009 , 7_59_56 PM.png
Screenshot - 25_08_2009 , 7_59_56 PM.png (125.4 KiB) Viewed 4503 times
Screenshot - 25_08_2009 , 9_16_53 PM.png
Screenshot - 25_08_2009 , 9_16_53 PM.png (139.91 KiB) Viewed 4506 times
Its better to be out of the market wishing you were in,
then being in the market wishing you were out.....

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 pm

end of my day------ big golf bets out there today :shock:

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Im trying to read the H4 but this long wick confuses me I think long but then I then all the short holders just got wicked?
Attachments
h4 chart what to do.gif
h4 chart what to do.gif (12.84 KiB) Viewed 4447 times

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm

I finally decided to go live today. Here are 2 trades (triangles mark entry and exit, greens represent successful trade and red unsuccessful)...

First one was good for 75 pips. Then I reentered when price retraced the whole last bullish candle (40 pips below my exit) coming back to a breakout point. Price stalled there a bit, but the sucker moved down against me. I tend to follow es/pip hard stop of 20 pips, but in GBPJPY I give a little more (not sure if is a good idea).

In this case, as I had a winning trade, and reentered with those 40 pip retrace, I didn't place hard stop and added more pips to my mental stop as once suggested by MO.

At the end it did spank me and lost 50 pips (price moved violently). Damn, probably that's why some people suggest to look for other trades after finishing one.

Yeah, it is kind of obvious when looking at those mighty zones in 15M, but wasn't that obvious to me when looking at previous bullish momo candles.

Overall I'm +25 pips on the day and happy with that (but mad about my loss). I may stop trading today.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 pm

***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
pablo101 wrote:Here is a nice EU for today. This one was an ehhh or orrr kind of trade. I placed the trade on the 1 hour short from the H4 1.4256 I had marked up from a while back, then I checked the H4 and there was a zline from yesterday candle (time 8:00) 1.4227! So I probably wouldn't have entered this trade if I saw that. But saying that, some nice wick action on the H1.

Oh yeah, I'm still iffy about choosing targets, so I chose the next H4 target.

Hi Pablo, good thing u got out at just above 1.4200 level you were also trading against current daily candle, so in regards to targets be mindful of zline area on Hr also, & any area where bullish areas may happen. Fib levels, support, whole numbers, when i'm short Im always looking for areas where the longs may come into play & when long looking for where shorts may come into play, they are my target levels.
Another thing I look for trade with current Daily candle & Hr as in Euro pic below, wait for HR to retrace, Daily still long, look for long areas on HR as mentioned above, fib levels, support lines, plus I use some candle formations,much safer when starting out.

I'll explain KR candles in next post, but question for you, as what TRO does ;-) here I have the yellow lines pointing to Bullish KR candles in pic below, what the difference between them & the candle just prior to it. hint its all about low & close. for BULLISH KR Candles

Here is how I see/think Euro short term...

Thanks for the comment

Cheers ***FX-JEDI***

Hi FX, sorry about that. Kids are great but they take a lot of energy :shock:

I think prior bearish candle close is near the next candle open which is bullish. Added to this fact is that price is hovering around the big number (1.4200) so lots of bullish KR candles.

I just found your other thread so still studying it too :)

To Pablo & Brettnchrism.

No worries Pablo I understand I have a little girl that just turn 1 :-) & now another bub on the way, plus my wife has 2 boys 9 & 8 to a previous marriage, so can get busy here also..

Here is a few charts explaining what a bullish KR is on a daily & how I look to trade them & what I see, also now incorporating Zline trading . AUD was a bullish KR but not EU the other day.

sorry first to pics back to front, second pic should be first...damn reloading of pages painful...

Congrats ZZ, yeah I love my 1 year old!!

At 1, they are so cute, my boy is 2 years old ... terrible twos stage :shock: :twisted: :D :cry:

AWESOME KR DESCRIPTION FX, THANK YOU!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi FX, can you have a look at my example charts to see if I've missed something?

If all is ok, then KR days are seems very powerful especially trading with momo as entry levels, truly awesome :)

Can I bug you a bit more and ask the following:

1. what currency pairs you've found suitable for KR (I'm guessing most)?
2. What is the percentage of successful/failed KR days (presuming there are :))?
3. Can you suggest stop levels on my charts?
4. Anyway to tell if reversal will continue going on longer, for example in charts to TP2? (soz, I'm a greedy pig hehe)
5. Oh , one more question if I can, I noticed in your other thread that you have KC days, KC being 'Key Continuiation'. Can you explain a little more?

Thank you again FX
Attachments
eu-kr-6aug-1hour.gif
EU KEY REVERSAL 1 HOUR FIBS MOMO
eu-kr-6aug-1hour.gif (25.8 KiB) Viewed 4239 times
eu-kr-6aug.gif
eu-kr-6aug.gif (23.03 KiB) Viewed 4239 times

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm

If you are having problems logging into NLA, click on the second to the last page number of the thread that is in the middle of the page of the New Post listings. If the name of the last poster matches the last post on this page, this may be the last post. Then click on the last page listed and see what happens. I think the thread is mixed up with where the last post on the page and the new post on the new page is located. --Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Thanks Zap,
Congrats on your children. I'm also suffering from little sleep as my 2nd child is just 15 days old. The other monster is 3 and is so energy consuming. Besides parents barely sleeling, kids are just amazing.

It looks like many on the forum are growing their families. Congrats to all of you!!!!

BTW Zap, I downloaded the plugin. But the code you provided I cannot save it for the program recognising it. I tried by opening one of the demo files with the edit tool (and opens the code in note pad), copied your code and saved it with new name but doesn't show on the list. How did you add it/created a new one?

I also tried changing the new file's extension to *.iim, but still looks like note pad file.

Thanks

zapzinig wrote:
cfabian wrote:Thank you Zap,
I already have your file downloaded since you posted, however, I'd like to learn how to do so to have updated offline files, as well as downloading some filtered content.

How are you doing with the new family's addition?

Cheers

I used the imacros plugin(free) for firefox from www.iopus.com then I used this macro that I wrote:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=5220125     
SET !TIMEOUT 70
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !LOOP 571
URL GOTO=http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1373&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start={{!LOOP}}0
SAVEAS TYPE=CPL FOLDER=C:\nla\CPL FILE=NLA_{{!LOOP}}

Create a folder on your c: drive called nla, this is where the offline files will be saved.

change the set !loop 571 to the starting page number you want to save.(update this number each time you save some files to the last full page of posts tht you saved)

Using the loop function in the imacro's plugin select to what page you want to save to ex 574.

Play loop and it will save from 571-574.

You can use this with other threads and forums, you just need to change the "url goto" line.

There are good tutorials on the www.iopus.com site.

The new addition to the family is working out well, losing a little sleep, but I get to watch 3 children under three learn and discover their world each day. :D

-zz

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Remember to keep it simple or else the rat will beat you.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

cfabian

Re: Pre London

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:04 pm

brett,
When you post a link to an image, can you please type [img]preceeding%20the%20link,%20and%20end%20it%20with[/img] (no spaces between the link and these), so we can actually see your image instead to have to click on it.

Thanks

brettnchrism wrote:Another great entry I took but didn't hold as usual. +12 but GU gave up +60 or more.

http://www.paypip.com/forum/uploads/124 ... 4_1137.gif

Return to “TheRumpledOne”