Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

marypipins

Postby marypipins » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:00 am

lukx....

I was a blackjack dealer in an unnamed casio for about 3 years. Let me tell you one of the things I saw and it was constant..young men losing.. I know I may take some heat for this but let me explain. Of all the age groups young men just didn't have the patience it takes to play the game. They knew the game..the odds better than most but when it came down to leaving a winner it was far and few between. The reason? Patience. What they had in skill they lacked in patience. Time after time I would see them grow their stack but then just foolishly bet half or most on one hand to try and make it big quick. I hate to compare trading to gambling but I see very many similarities. In both you need patience and discipline. If you would just take your 50.00 and start trading .01 lots and teach yourself some money management and be more disciplined I'm betting you could win. i enjoy your posts and would like to see you hang around. Getting together another bank roll is not your answer.. take that 50 and grow it by a dollar a day.. The whole point right now is not to make money but learn how to make money.
I hope you persevere..
Lisa
"Give and it shall be given unto you"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:03 am

cfabian, I just tried it with Firefox and got a blank web page.

That would be some big file if it worked. I've spent most of the weekend copying and pasting posts and I'm up to page 262. Each web page takes about 60 seconds to load, longer when they time out!
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 am

Humble wrote:cfabian, I just tried it with Firefox and got a blank web page.

That would be some big file if it worked. I've spent most of the weekend copying and pasting posts and I'm up to page 262. Each web page takes about 60 seconds to load, longer when they time out!

You can download the archive of the first 499 pages of this thread here:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2005

-zz

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:21 am

I really love the ZL/MZ methodology. It is fantastic. I see how it can be applied to H1 charts with good success. The problem is my work schedule only allows me to trade about 4 hours a day. I a trying to convert my new found knowledge to a M5 chart.

When I watch a M5 chart it seems to have similar characteristics as the H1 chart. So now I am going to analyze the M5 and so far it looks promising.
Attachments
aliasgbpusdaug24m5-2.gif
aliasgbpusdaug24m5-2.gif (14.93 KiB) Viewed 4566 times

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 am

Patch wrote:lukx

If you believe you are going to lose your account, you have a 99% likelihood you will accomplish what you believe. If I may suggest stop trading live money immediately and begin assessing and learning. You know what doesn't work, begin learning what does work. With you beliefs, you will achieve that which you believe, no more no less.

Your Friend in VA
Patch

Lukx

You can do it bud! :)
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue May 04, 2010 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:42 am

aliassmith wrote:I really love the ZL/MZ methodology. It is fantastic. I see how it can be applied to H1 charts with good success. The problem is my work schedule only allows me to trade about 4 hours a day. I a trying to convert my new found knowledge to a M5 chart.

When I watch a M5 chart it seems to have similar characteristics as the H1 chart. So now I am going to analyze the M5 and so far it looks promising.

just make sure you are aware of where the higher time frame momo is and where you are at in the bigger picture.

it is easy to get caught up in just what the m5 chart is doing and it can whipsaw you back and forth.

also,

its key to note in the chart you posted that the h1 ( during that period) was clearly momo to the downside--- and as a result you were trading in the direction of profit--- and low and behold you made pips :D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 am

Win one lose one. I made a mistake and went against the H4 down trend took a long position on the long z line. Lessons learned just wanted to post for any feed back.
Attachments
lost one.gif
lost one.gif (10.41 KiB) Viewed 4759 times

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 am

brettnchrism wrote:Win one lose one. I made a mistake and went against the H4 down trend took a long position on the long z line. Lessons learned just wanted to post for any feed back.

and noticing that and acknowledging that is a good thing

it wasnt so much the h4 downtrend, but the h4 down momo bar you bought into.

basically they fooled you by showing momo on the h1-- which looked like it was going to go up-- but they formed the h1 bars like that right back into the huge h4 down momo bar--- which was a short setup.

your trade could have just as easily worked-- but odds are the h4 momo wins that battle----- most times
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

jz166

Postby jz166 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:27 am

long or not? why? H1 is red btw.
thanks!

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 am

Thanks for the reply ES. I also took this entry pre asian open so I think timing has a little part as well. I have made a note. I'm still working out a exit strategy I hold way to long. I notice that if its going to go my way it normally does within five to ten minutes but not sure if this is s good gauge to exit.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”