Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:29 am

I have a question for you...

In the attached image you'll see 4H candles. There's 2 oposite momentum candles embrazing good "setups".

Now, were will price head to???? (don't look at your charts now). Candle in yellow circle provides a ZL in same color. Same thing for the one in light blue. Price action is supporting both lines.

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 am

cfabian wrote:es/pip

Great you mention this point. Can you examplify with charts your "i knew from the way that the 1-4r bars were forming that there was going to be a good chance for good movement in the asain/euro session and the start of the us session"

It can give us a great idea of future movements and probably take some time for procrastination.

I also thought you were based in Europe as you trade Eur and NY mostly.

Cheers

es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Stage 1: 1 lot at 1.6312 58 pips
Stage 2: 2 lots at 1.6297 73 pips
Stage 3: 4 lots at 1.6288 82 pips
and out at MZ of 1.6370 about 15.5%

This is how I build a position using the H1 charts

nice trade

what was the 1st entry at 1.6312 based on?

es/pips,

I build my position with stage 1 being placed at the open of the next candle after a momo candle. That takes care of when the price just breaks and runs like hell. Stage 2 is at the 50% level of the momo candle and Stage 3 is at the 75% pull back of the momo candle.

It makes it easier for me to get into a position without worring if I am entering correctly. I developed it when Mightyone told you to break your order up.

ok

i was just wondering why you would enter in the place that you did on the first one

there is not really a right or wrong---- i was just curious

thanks

es/pips,

I am attaching another chart with a stage 1 and 2 position. If stage 3 was filled the order would have been worth 9.5%. Since stage 3 was not filled it was worth 3.3%.

How long do you trade with your method? I am going to study it more to see if there is an advantage (time wise) to your method. Currently I only trust H1 since it is the highest timeframe that is the same for everyone in the world. Maybe I can work the lower timeframes, I'll have to research it.
ZL is at 1.6490 looks like I cut it off with my croping.

not sure i follow you

can you rephrase

"How long do you trade with your method? I am going to study it more to see if there is an advantage (time wise) to your method."

i use h1-the monthly charts for my higher timeframes

btw

to post your charts

save the pic as something then go to tinypic.com and upload it then paste the img tag in the body of the message --- it is a lot easier and u do not have to crop anything

ES/PIPS,

I guess that was worded akward. I was just asking how many hours per day do you spend trading?

usually 12-16 ish

it is always different--- but i start out committed to trade at least the first 3 hrs of asian, london and us sessions----- then depending on how much movement there is will result if i continue to sit here.

but, i also have a roll away cot in my office just in case--- everyone i know thinks i am nuts---- :D

es/pips,

you are nuts, just playing :) Well If you spend that much time then I don't think I'll change what I am doing to much then. I figured I will have to spend about that much time also. I was hoping you was only spending about 4 hours a day and I was going to figure out how you trade :)

at the same time it just depends on what you want out of it

with the right money management there is no need to make 100-200 pips a day

it just depends on how things look

some days i trade all 3 sessions---

some days i sleep thru the euro session

some days i dont trade the us session

today i stopped at 11 am est

i knew from the way that the 1-4r bars were forming that there was going to be a good chance for good movement in the asain/euro session and the start of the us session

i was just saying that since there was momo present that there should be some good movement following
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:46 am

cfabian wrote:I have a question for you...

In the attached image you'll see 4H candles. There's 2 oposite momentum candles embrazing good "setups".

Now, were will price head to???? (don't look at your charts now). Candle in yellow circle provides a ZL in same color. Same thing for the one in light blue. Price action is supporting both lines.

i say down

the way i look at it is you have momo on your yellow circle it gets zl'ed on the blue momo circle creating a new and more current momo short--- it comes back up to zl thoes blue circle shorts and now is free to move in the direction of the down momo. so i would trade it short

of course- the market is going to do whatever it is going to do so watch the PA and trade accordingly.

as far as where it is going to go---- our data is a little different--- but on your chart i would say to the next small green MZ you have on your chart. I would be be paying close attention to the possible double bottom before the zone and looking inside to decide if i stay in or not

edit---------------------------------------

it is obviously going down now----- but, you also have to take note that the yellow circled momo was greater--- but since i consider those traders to be zl'ed i will trade new momo after it. If they(the yellow) traders had not be zl'ed yet then i would be looking long not short

if that makes sense
Last edited by es/pip on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:48 am

Patch,
Someone already posted a file with almost all of MO posts. I don't remember who was it to give him the credit for this great job.

Search the thread for a link to rapidshare to download it.

Cheers

Patch wrote:razorboy

How do I know when momo comes into the market? What time frames am I looking at?

I've cut and pasted all of MO's posts for about 100 pages and reading them, then will do the same with the next 100. Right now I look at you all's 101 charts and I don't see much, and don't hear what the red and green bars are whispering to me.

Could you post a chart of the Murray Math line on a EJ chart? What kind of line does this make anyway?

Patch
In VA

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 am

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 am

Here's the link Patch.
Info is until March. The author is deeforex. I'm not sure he has updated it (hopefully he does).

http://rapidshare.com/files/207805011/M ... charts.doc

cfabian wrote:Patch,
Someone already posted a file with almost all of MO posts. I don't remember who was it to give him the credit for this great job.

Search the thread for a link to rapidshare to download it.

Cheers

Patch wrote:razorboy

How do I know when momo comes into the market? What time frames am I looking at?

I've cut and pasted all of MO's posts for about 100 pages and reading them, then will do the same with the next 100. Right now I look at you all's 101 charts and I don't see much, and don't hear what the red and green bars are whispering to me.

Could you post a chart of the Murray Math line on a EJ chart? What kind of line does this make anyway?

Patch
In VA

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:57 am

Patch

momo is the size of closed bodies if they are increasing momo is increasing if they are decreasing then momo is decreasing

a general rule is to look for a body 2x the previous bodies size for momo

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 am

dragon33 wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:NY trade any suggestions on how I can break my scalping habbits and hold longer? I took +15 but price went up to +40.

My entries are good this one wasn't a true zl trade but I saw strength to the upside after retest of low. Only thing missing was a true momentum candle.

Be happy with 15 the rest comes later! I had the same problem too.
The first thing i did was reducing my lotsize and turn of my computer. After a few hours a went back to see.
After ten times reaching my target i started watching those trades with smaller lotsize and build it up. Now is everything clear enough to play with high lotsize. Give it some time you will get there!
Hey Dragon thanx for the encouragement. Im 16-0 this week mostly just taking a positon after a hourly momentum bar. After study more than not price continues at least 20-30 pips. I am seeing more and more the z line trades but most are more S/R trades due to several bars coming back to zline area. But i will try to leave the computer like you suggest and trust my entries.

Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 am

brettnchrism

Please post some screen shots of your charts when you have a bit of time.

Thanks,
Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:09 am

brettnchrism wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:NY trade any suggestions on how I can break my scalping habbits and hold longer? I took +15 but price went up to +40.

My entries are good this one wasn't a true zl trade but I saw strength to the upside after retest of low. Only thing missing was a true momentum candle.

Be happy with 15 the rest comes later! I had the same problem too.
The first thing i did was reducing my lotsize and turn of my computer. After a few hours a went back to see.
After ten times reaching my target i started watching those trades with smaller lotsize and build it up. Now is everything clear enough to play with high lotsize. Give it some time you will get there!
Hey Dragon thanx for the encouragement. Im 16-0 this week mostly just taking a positon after a hourly momentum bar. After study more than not price continues at least 20-30 pips. I am seeing more and more the z line trades but most are more S/R trades due to several bars coming back to zline area. But i will try to leave the computer like you suggest and trust my entries.

" I am seeing more and more the z line trades but most are more S/R trades due to several bars coming back to zline area."

that is exactly how it is to be played.

a true zl trade is on consecutive bars

if multiple bars you treat it as a s/r trade and trade away from the area

:D

Return to “TheRumpledOne”