Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 pm

manujoos wrote:Thanks FX-Jedi and es/pip

What does the response of FX-Jedi and es/pip to my question have in common? The Momentum part. Both use different styles. But this showes me that the momo part is the most important on all timeframes! Thank you guys!

es/pip: Its true. Not describable. I tried to find out general things you are looking at. This answered my question. You look for momo and then for the zline to enter.

An other question: When you enter @ the wick in direction of loss...
... do you usually wait for that candle to close or do you enter when the wicks formes during candle lifetime?

manu

every trade is different

i am looking inside to make a decision
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

tradepar

Postby tradepar » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:57 pm

es/pip

"if the PA and momo do not show that the magneta line is going to hold the price and we have momo up thru that area"

What does PA stand for? - I guess Price Analysis. MOMO I can see on the chart , what do you do or think or look for PA?

Thanks

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Hey Mighty when do we start continuing with the diamant of perception? or is everything allready here?

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:08 pm

tradepar wrote:es/pip

"if the PA and momo do not show that the magneta line is going to hold the price and we have momo up thru that area"

What does PA stand for? - I guess Price Analysis. MOMO I can see on the chart , what do you do or think or look for PA?

Thanks

PA= price action

just looking at the bars and how they form

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm

zap congradulations enjoy your time with family. Pro sent me some of your charts thanks and look forward to your return.
Your friend Brett

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:47 pm

marypipins wrote:Ut oh...I maybe way in over my head here...lol but...

Cannot truth be absolute and relative? Yes, I see a cooked turkey on my table, that is an undeniable truth. Did my spouse cook it? maybe..maybe not..He has a hard time boiling water..lol so now we are drifting off into presumption..speculation and just guessing.

Do you not preach that many times what we are seeing may seem like the truth but is merely a lie? Trading is not absolute. isn't trading seeking the truth based on what maybe relatively true? What is the truth when trading?

To answer that, your not allowed to weave a tapistry of intellectual mumbo jumbo that leaves me here scratching my head :D and you are making my brain hurt..lol
lisa

Whether your spouse cooked it or not is irrelevant...
I am only talking about complexity, a chicken that is born in nature VS a cooked chicken over lettuce with mango sauce.

The truth is what it is and is absolute.
The truth can only be relative through deviations from what is absolute (or there is no truth at all :roll:)

Instead of calling the deviations within us our own personal truth we need to become more like the template that was sent to us if truth matters to us at all.

In trading, the ability to recognize the flaws in others is directly related your ability to recognize the flaws within your self.
If you spend your life covering up your flaws then how will you have such skill in trading?

In poker, the ability to read (and exploit) others is related to your ability to understand their thoughts, feelings, and motives.
If you spend your time yelling (not saying that you do ;)) at your spouse/parents instead of attempting to effectively communicate then how will you gain the skills to understand others?

Even if you can grasp what their weaknesses are your ability to exploit depends on the flawlessness of your execution...flawlessness (absolute).

Trading is easy because traders are people, people are flawed, and flaws are exploitable.

In my opinion, the greatest method by which you can exploit the other traders is by letting their overwhelming need to trade tip their hand.

You look over an you see that your opponent has a Full House.
You watch as he sets 5% of his stack and declares that he wishes to buy at 1.4020 and sell at 1.4005.
Some idiot across the table shouts that he will call the bet at 1.4020 and you respond by raising from 1.4005.
The other players decide that they wish to get in on the action and call your bet at 1.4005 and the first player folds.

5% of the first players stack is then given to the idiot and the Full House is yours to play instead of going into the muck (I think i just created a new form of poker...lol).

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:39 pm

dragon33 wrote:Hey Mighty when do we start continuing with the diamant of perception? or is everything allready here?

There will forever be more to learn Dragon33 :lol:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:46 pm

[DOUBLE POST]

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 pm

MightyOne wrote:
marypipins wrote:Ut oh...I maybe way in over my head here...lol but...

Cannot truth be absolute and relative? Yes, I see a cooked turkey on my table, that is an undeniable truth. Did my spouse cook it? maybe..maybe not..He has a hard time boiling water..lol so now we are drifting off into presumption..speculation and just guessing.

Do you not preach that many times what we are seeing may seem like the truth but is merely a lie? Trading is not absolute. isn't trading seeking the truth based on what maybe relatively true? What is the truth when trading?

To answer that, your not allowed to weave a tapistry of intellectual mumbo jumbo that leaves me here scratching my head :D and you are making my brain hurt..lol
lisa

Whether your spouse cooked it or not is irrelevant...
I am only talking about complexity, a chicken that is born in nature VS a cooked chicken over lettuce with mango sauce.

The truth is what it is and is absolute.
The truth can only be relative through deviations from what is absolute (or there is no truth at all :roll:)

Instead of calling the deviations within us our own personal truth we need to become more like the template that was sent to us if truth matters to us at all.

In trading, the ability to recognize the flaws in others is directly related your ability to recognize the flaws within your self.
If you spend your life covering up your flaws then how will you have such skill in trading?

In poker, the ability to read (and exploit) others is related to your ability to understand their thoughts, feelings, and motives.
If you spend your time yelling (not saying that you do ;)) at your spouse/parents instead of attempting to effectively communicate then how will you gain the skills to understand others?

Even if you can grasp what their weaknesses are your ability to exploit depends on the flawlessness of your execution...flawlessness (absolute).

Trading is easy because traders are people, people are flawed, and flaws are exploitable.

In my opinion, the greatest method by which you can exploit the other traders is by letting their overwhelming need to trade tip their hand.

You look over an you see that your opponent has a Full House.
You watch as he sets 5% of his stack and declares that he wishes to buy at 1.4020 and sell at 1.4005.
Some idiot across the table shouts that he will call the bet at 1.4020 and you respond by raising from 1.4005.
The other players decide that they wish to get in on the action and call your bet at 1.4005 and the first player folds.

5% of the first players stack is then given to the idiot and the Full House is yours to play instead of going into the muck (I think i just created a new form of poker...lol).

great post

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:18 pm

had around 8 trades from last night till us afternoon session

spanked them pretty hard today

i will post the best and worst one :roll:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”