Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:06 am

The chart by zapzinig that people are referring to is on page 518 ie change the address bar to =5170. You should also read his reply to es/pip a day later.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

marypipins

Postby marypipins » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:30 am

"Faith is being certain of that which you hope for."

That is presumption.. being finite beings our hopes could be misguided or worse..foolishness...lol

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 am

marypipins wrote:"Faith is being certain of that which you hope for."

That is presumption.. being finite beings our hopes could be misguided or worse..foolishness...lol

There is only one truth and hopefully it is the same as that which you hope for.

Matter/energy should not exist because something cannot come from nothing and yet here we are.
More impressive than the existence of what is is the complexity of our bodies.

If you came home from work and saw a perfectly cooked Thanksgiving dinner on the kitchen table would you then say that its creation was just one of an infinite set of random possibilities or would you believe that it was carefully created by your spouse?

The brain is > billions of times more complex than a perfectly cooked meal and it is just as ludicrous to assume that an infinite set of random possibilities formed, placed, and protected it from the damage of external forces in every living thing on earth (where is a probability theorist when you need one).

It is humorous that those who study Quantum Theory talk so much about our power over reality and how thoughts become things while simultaneously rejecting the possibility that we are the thoughts that became things through spoken word...
that an intelligent being exists beyond the confines of our understanding; one whose makeup consists of absolutes (omni).

manujoos

Postby manujoos » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 am

try to figure out the things that the pros (MO, es/pip, dragon, zapzinig, etc) are looking @ to get confortable with the "Were we are in the big pictrure" Point.

ZLine are used for timing on lower/current tf and tp on higher tf (is this correct?)

For my understanding the most important point for the big picture is the momo in the bigger tfs. es/pips last analysis also uses default chart pattern like double buttom/top together with momo on the high tfs.

What else do you think is important.

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 am

Today's EURUSD MZ trade

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

marypipins

Postby marypipins » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 am

Ut oh...I maybe way in over my head here...lol but...

Cannot truth be absolute and relative? Yes, I see a cooked turkey on my table, that is an undeniable truth. Did my spouse cook it? maybe..maybe not..He has a hard time boiling water..lol so now we are drifting off into presumption..speculation and just guessing.

Do you not preach that many times what we are seeing may seem like the truth but is merely a lie? Trading is not absolute. isn't trading seeking the truth based on what maybe relatively true? What is the truth when trading?

To answer that, your not allowed to weave a tapistry of intellectual mumbo jumbo that leaves me here scratching my head :D and you are making my brain hurt..lol
lisa

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:03 pm

manujoos wrote:try to figure out the things that the pros (MO, es/pip, dragon, zapzinig, etc) are looking @ to get confortable with the "Were we are in the big pictrure" Point.

ZLine are used for timing on lower/current tf and tp on higher tf (is this correct?)

For my understanding the most important point for the big picture is the momo in the bigger tfs. es/pips last analysis also uses default chart pattern like double buttom/top together with momo on the high tfs.

Hi manujoos, & everyone else :)

This is what I think & see, it may or may not be important to you, but I think its important to me, so I use it...

My explanations is in the pics below,
Most of what I write is what I see at the time, my biggest problem is believing in myself of what I see & placing the trade, but I am working on that.
I did not put all zlines in, there where others on the way to targets shown, else I would be here all nite..

What do you think MO, Am I understanding your ways? I try to just use candles to show me the way oh & fibs...lol.
& find KR candle ones help especially at Fib, support, resistance levels.

Regards ***FX-JEDI***
Attachments
Screenshot - 17_08_2009 , 8_54_20 PM.png
Screenshot - 17_08_2009 , 8_54_20 PM.png (167.87 KiB) Viewed 4859 times
Screenshot - 17_08_2009 , 8_53_28 PM.png
Screenshot - 17_08_2009 , 8_53_28 PM.png (140.54 KiB) Viewed 4860 times
Screenshot - 17_08_2009 , 9_02_57 PM.png
Screenshot - 17_08_2009 , 9_02_57 PM.png (179.63 KiB) Viewed 4860 times
Its better to be out of the market wishing you were in,
then being in the market wishing you were out.....

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 pm

manujoos wrote:try to figure out the things that the pros (MO, es/pip, dragon, zapzinig, etc) are looking @ to get confortable with the "Were we are in the big pictrure" Point.

try to figure out the things that the pros (MO, es/pip, dragon, zapzinig, etc) are looking @ to get confortable with the "Were we are in the big pictrure" Point.

well i wrote out a lengthy response (twice) and reread it before i posted it--- and deleted it. This just cant be explained in words-- at least i can't do it and that is why i post the charts.

big picture

1. momo higher time frames
2. Who just got zl'ed---- who is next.

i don't "use" chart patterns----- but if we are coming in to a potential double top/bottom i am aware it is there. and then watch the momo into it if it increases into it then most likely will not hold if it decreases into it we will most likely have some type of reaction there.

ehhhhhhh

i guess in a way

but

a zl, in context of what it is, is the exact same thing on any time frame. all it is doing is showing where traders are sitting with a profit. What happens to most traders sitting with a profit? They get ZL'ed.

the higher time frames show the big picture of where we are in the scheme of things and where the market is going to move based on the held profit and momentum. when you have a certain zl on say a daily chart and then a zl above it and below it for the short/ long held profit of those areas. Inside the daily you will have other h4, h1, m30 m15, m5 and m1 zl's all over the place at different levels( each one doing the same thing as the daily zl). the market is then going to move thru all these different levels on its way to where ever it is going. As it is making its way to the higher time frame destination you use momentum to show u which destination it is going to go to. the higher the time frame momo the more important it is. You just have to also keep in mind where we came from as a result of that momo and where we are now.

jeez, that was a mess.

that's why i post charts---- this cant be explained in words.

people who understand ZL's will understand the above

people who do not understand ZL's will most likely not understand any of that.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

manujoos

Postby manujoos » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Thanks FX-Jedi and es/pip

What does the response of FX-Jedi and es/pip to my question have in common? The Momentum part. Both use different styles. But this showes me that the momo part is the most important on all timeframes! Thank you guys!

es/pip: Its true. Not describable. I tried to find out general things you are looking at. This answered my question. You look for momo and then for the zline to enter.

An other question: When you enter @ the wick in direction of loss...
... do you usually wait for that candle to close or do you enter when the wicks formes during candle lifetime?

manu

kc8flq

Postby kc8flq » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:42 pm

MightyOne wrote: Matter/energy should not exist because something cannot come from nothing and yet here we are.

It is humorous that those who study Quantum Theory talk so much about our power over reality and how thoughts become things while simultaneously rejecting the possibility that we are the thoughts that became things through spoken word...
that an intelligent being exists beyond the confines of our understanding; one whose makeup consists of absolutes (omni).

You really hit the nail on the head with that one MO!
Give a man a fish.... feed him for a day...
Teach a man to fish.... feed him for a LIFETIME!!!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”