Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 pm

cfabian wrote:Damn.... I've been away from my duties as my 2nd child was born this week :) Looks like I have lots to study as many info has been posted in the last 10 days.
Cheers

Congrats.

Just think of all those sleepless nights you are going to have, to catch up on the study :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Hey ES and Dragon thanks for the replies. I have been trading with Pro but the M1 chart is a little fast for me. I can see the set ups when I back test now I just need to identify them live. I also watch EJ and GU so I think that I will just pick one pair right now to watch until I can be consistant with my results then maybe add a second pair for more pips.
Your friend Brett

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:25 am

es/pip wrote:
lol
im not going to throw out any %'s per week--- but it is up there.

people who have their own own paradise Island's do not have the real estate portfolio that i have at the moment :oops:

i also do not continually compound my account, some weeks i take out 25-100% of what i made---- just depends on where it grew to and how i feel about where i am ---based on the $ per pip i am trading at. some weeks i take nothing out. the only reason i take anything out is bec it gets to a point that it is just retarded

also remember that i am risking 4% per trade--- not saying that anyone should do that----its just what i do

i could also put in enough cash to quadruple my account and risk 1% but it is all the same.

what MO has shown is the most powerful thing i have ever seen

think about this for a second

I am not saying to trade towards a per day/week goal-- DON'T DO THAT- just giving an example----

say you trade with 20 pip stop at 4% risk per trade

1$ per pip per $500

you make 30 pips a day/ 150 pips per week

150/500= 30% per week

you start with 5k

in six months you have roughly 2.4 million---------------- :shock:

but as MO has said you do not need sixquadzillionmillionzillionumpteenzillion dollars either :D

Thanks es/pips and Dragon

I didn't expect anyone to say exactly how much percentage they make each week. I still appreciate what you did reveal :) I see so much opportunity from just watching the 1 hour charts it is rediculous. I see at least 4 pairs I could trade full time and make 30% to over 100% each week based on 3% risk. trading full time.

Currently I am trying to trade part time a little before US open until lunch. I don't find as much opportunity in this time frame yet. I am sure it will be a challenge at first until I can trade full time. I see a lot more potential since I came across you guys and Mightyone, along with Zapzining as I use mostly his style. Well off to simulation 8)

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:32 pm

On the weekend I like to use a trade simulator to go over the H1 charts for the week. On the usd/jpy H1 for aug 10th week I managed to get 34% on 3% risk. I believe I'll be watching usd/jpy, gbp/usd/ eur/usd, and eur/jpy. Of course leverage will be a limiting factor when trying to trade 4 pairs. I'll only be able to have one to two positions going at the same time.

I guess that is not a big problem, I can live with 30% + a week :D since I only need half of sexteentrillion dollars.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 pm

aliassmith wrote:On the weekend I like to use a trade simulator to go over the H1 charts for the week. On the usd/jpy H1 for aug 10th week I managed to get 34% on 3% risk. I believe I'll be watching usd/jpy, gbp/usd/ eur/usd, and eur/jpy. Of course leverage will be a limiting factor when trying to trade 4 pairs. I'll only be able to have one to two positions going at the same time.

I guess that is not a big problem, I can live with 30% + a week :D since I only need half of sexteentrillion dollars.
Hey alias I am just starting to just trade z lines maybe you could post a chart so I can see what you are seeing also I am always trying to learn to improve. I say 30 percent is pretty darn good Thanks. Brett

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:09 pm

brettnchrism wrote:
aliassmith wrote:On the weekend I like to use a trade simulator to go over the H1 charts for the week. On the usd/jpy H1 for aug 10th week I managed to get 34% on 3% risk. I believe I'll be watching usd/jpy, gbp/usd/ eur/usd, and eur/jpy. Of course leverage will be a limiting factor when trying to trade 4 pairs. I'll only be able to have one to two positions going at the same time.

Hey alias I am just starting to just trade z lines maybe you could post a chart so I can see what you are seeing also I am always trying to learn to improve. I say 30 percent is pretty darn good Thanks. Brett

Hi Brett,

Let me start by saying in no way am I a pro at the zeroline stuff. I have reviewed a lot of information from Mightyone, es/pips, dragon33, and Zapzinig. I didn't SEE the multitimeframe stuff the most of the guys did, but what Zap was doing really jumped out at me.

Anyway here is my chart showing two trades. The first position I expected to go long with the momo candle I let my position build, but It didn't take off so I bailed out for about .5% return.

The second position I expected to short. Price broke short and pulled back to a ZL so I placed 3% risk on a small stoploss and rode it down. I thought it was having issues going down to my next ZL so I bailed for 12.5% return. No point being greedy and lossing it all.

I lost the chart from the beginning of the week, the trade simulators can be a bit cumbersome.
Attachments
aliasusdjpyaug14.gif
aliasusdjpyaug14.gif (10.8 KiB) Viewed 4709 times
Last edited by aliassmith on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Ok I am waiting for my ah ha moment here. My first one was seeing how traders get zero'd out and I completely see that all over my charts with the help of blubb's z line indicator.

Now ES said (if this trade/area holds where is the next group of traders sitting with held profits) Ok I see on the charts I posted that GJ just zero'd out profit holders in the 35 area and now made a new momo up on the hourly along with making a double bottom. Price is headed for the 25 zl which is a H4 H1 target. This is where I loose it. How can I tell if after the 25 zl gets hit that price will not continue up to the short holders or going to stop at the 25 area and continue down to the long holders. I did look at the H4 and there is a momo down bar so what I would say since we have a hourly momo up into a down h4 momo a long would not be advised. Anyway this is the last part of my puzzle how to determine directon after a zl has beeen hit. I posted GJ chart H4 and H1 for an example.
Attachments
h4 gj.gif
h4 gj.gif (14.66 KiB) Viewed 5022 times

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 pm

And the same GJ H1 chart
Attachments
hourly gj.gif
hourly gj.gif (15.66 KiB) Viewed 5012 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:29 pm

brettnchrism wrote:And the same GJ H1 chart

I believe when price is approaching a ZL we should be looking for a reversal trade. I look at Zl as suppy and demand areas preferably trading with momo leaving the ZL. The key is getting in with a small stoploss and having room to run to the next ZL to make profit of 2 or more times what you risk, I prefer 3 times. For every position I win 9% I can loss 3 times for break even so a 50/50 win ratio would make you a killing.

Not taking a full 3% loss when $hit happens is also helpful.

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Looking at MZ from a different point of view. I can see a general pattern here (how does price reacts in the MZ?)

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

Return to “TheRumpledOne”