Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 am

es/pip wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:ES thanks for posting your charts they have helped me see the patterns. I notice that you use different time frames to trade on. Are you trading the hourly and then moving to smaller time frame to time entries or are you actually trading the momentum in that time frame. Im a little hesitant to trade the momentum on M5 as I may enter near a z line.

Also I don't remember if I read it but it also seems like depending on time frame you only take trades in direction of momentum on the next bar that retraces or maybe two bars that retrace into the momentum bar is that correct?

I have attached what I think was a valid entry if anyone would like to comment. I didn'take this trade but was scanning charts a it stuck out.

Thanks,

Brett

yeah i took that trade if i recall correctly ---- i think i posted it--have to go back and look

if it happens on back to back bars it is a valid zl trade

if it happens on multiple bars you treat it like s/r and trade away from the area---- i will look at the size of the multiple bars back into it if they are increasing into it i am less interested in it----------but, as it comes in to the area after multiple bars i will look inside and if i like something i will take it off the lower time frames into the higher time frame area

if that makes sense
Yes now that does make since I looked back and both the m5 and m15 hit the z line twice making a double top and the m30 bounced off it four times before dropping not sure how to trade that

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

manujoos

Postby manujoos » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:45 am

Hi everybody

Trying to get conftable with the z-line trading concept. Will post some trades to find out, if i understund it.

Thanks for your feedback and help.

In my first demotrade i saw the zeroline @ 135.77 on H1 followed by breakout in direction of profit. Next Candle was my entry candle. i entered in the wick in direction of profit @ 135.84.

First it went my direction but didn't reached my tp @ 136.20. So my 20 Pip SL was hit.

At the H4 timeframe there was no zline. Im not shure what i should consider in the higher timeframes?! Do you guys wait for zerolines wich agrees in the different timeframes?

Was this a valid zeroline trade in your opinion? Thanks for your observations...
Attachments
EURJPY.JPG
EURJPY.JPG (79.43 KiB) Viewed 4247 times

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 am

aliassmith wrote:To those that use what Mightyone has taught:

I have been trying to learn the Zero Line concept for a few weeks now. I developed a way to break my order up and build positions using the H1 charts, which I posted previously. I finally had my first 20% trade which was unreal. I am working on my consistency so I only pulled out about 14% over the last few weeks. 14% isn't bad but Mightyone has opened my eyes so I would like to achieve the 33% a week.

I was wondering, out of those that use zerolines is there anyone making 33% or more a week like Mightyone layed out as a plan a little while back. I see a lot of good trades posted and ES/PIPS should have his own paradise Island by now :)

When i started trading (after knowing what i was doing) i used between 3% and 5% of my account!
Now i trade between 4% and 8% of my account. The only difference between now and the past is that i take out 80% of what i earn with trading. If i lose everything in my account i can deposit the same amount immediately!
The way MO is showing us to trade is just amazing. I think we all learned some new stuff. I have learned to make bigger runs with more risk and withdraw much more as before.
If you know what you are doing you don't need a big account to make significant earnings!

manujoos

Postby manujoos » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:56 pm

dragon, how often do you take out 80% Every day, week or month?

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:07 pm

brettnchrism wrote:Ok thanks ES. I been trying to watch the M15 and just trade the signals off that. The hardest part for me is switching back and fourth through the different times. I think because Im not sure what Im looking for on the say hourly to make me switch to the M15 for entry.

yeah u need to be able to use multiple timeframes and not just trade the 5-15

you need to trade the 5-15 off of the big picture

just trading the 5-15 you are going to get whipped back and forth
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:22 pm

manujoos wrote:Hi everybody

Trying to get conftable with the z-line trading concept. Will post some trades to find out, if i understund it.

Thanks for your feedback and help.

In my first demotrade i saw the zeroline @ 135.77 on H1 followed by breakout in direction of profit. Next Candle was my entry candle. i entered in the wick in direction of profit @ 135.84.

First it went my direction but didn't reached my tp @ 136.20. So my 20 Pip SL was hit.

At the H4 timeframe there was no zline. Im not shure what i should consider in the higher timeframes?! Do you guys wait for zerolines wich agrees in the different timeframes?

Was this a valid zeroline trade in your opinion? Thanks for your observations...

this is just my opinion

the higher time frames were not "ideal". i would have been a lot my excited about it if we had momo on the 4hr or daily, or we were coming into a 4hr-daily zl area

you were coming back into a larger down bars body than the up bars body--- just something you want to make note of

was it still valid?---- yes i say it was. u were coming off a double bottom on the h1.

i was a sleep so i didn't take it, but had i gave it a shot i would have more than likely have gotten out - a couple pips or b/e. with all the not so ideal things in the background i would have been looking for a reason to cut it if it didnt go right away.
----------------------------- on the 5 min it makes a double top and then a lower high after you got in------- i wouldn't have let it go all the way to my full stop

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Today's GBPJPY MZ trade. Have a great weekend :P

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Patch wrote:FX-JEDI

Great day of trading.

What is a KR day? Monolisa mentioned this above as well and got me wondering, now I am double wondering. -Patch

Hi Patch,

just got home & its after midnight & flicking thru NLA posts that I haven't read yet, I will answer your question in more detail over the weekend hopefully, or go read my post on my topic that I started KEY REVERSAL DAYs, I only have a few post so it won't be hard to find if u do a search.

Regards ***FX-JEDI***
Its better to be out of the market wishing you were in,
then being in the market wishing you were out.....

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Just want to show you GBPJPY touched the MZ before I log off

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm

most likely done for the week

Return to “TheRumpledOne”