Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:54 am

Hi I've being on holidays for a while, back home next week,
but still looking at this thread when I get the chance,
Got 146.20 pips off AUD fri/mon as I expected AUD reached my target of 0.8300 :)
Anyway here is a few shots off laptop so sorry about quality.
I think I understand the momo bar & zl area. I have combine fib levels & KR candles with this as its what I know, shown below on shots

oh, yeah not shown on HR chart but where price bounces up off the daily 61.8 at 1.4000 level it also happens to be at a down 161.8 fib ext on hr gotta love fib convergences at whole numbers, now combining this with Zl's I hope to be unstoppable in capturing pips
Thanks peoples :D
Attachments
euro hr.PNG
euro hr.PNG (35.25 KiB) Viewed 3511 times
euro daily.PNG
euro daily.PNG (36.18 KiB) Viewed 3511 times
Its better to be out of the market wishing you were in,
then being in the market wishing you were out.....

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Like this, Humble??

Lis

Humble wrote:Lis, what about a MTF ZL indi that shows the zl instead of the mz? ie if we had the option to show say a 4hr zl on the 1hr chart. The line would be a different colour or thickness or whatever and labelled 4 hour 22 days ago.
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

Patch

Postby Patch » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 pm

monolisa

What indi are you using? how are you able to select 4 hour bars? and how do you determine how far back you look?

Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi Patch,

I modded blubbb's zline to show mtf zl (also have a mz version). The indis are attached.

Lookback period is 500 bars on each tf as per original blubbb's zline indi.

Lis
Attachments
MTF_ZL_v2.mq4
(10.47 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
MTF_MZ_v1.mq4
(9.08 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Today's EURJPY MZ trade

Lis

Who Am I ?

Postby Who Am I ? » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi Lis,

Thank you very much for these versions of MZ and ZL indies. I am trying to play with MZ indi.... On this chart you posted, did you load multiple instances of MZ indi with different TF values? Can you share the settings that you have on your chart, please?

Thank you.
WAI?

monolisa wrote:Today's EURJPY MZ trade

Lis

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Here is the Diamond of Perception formula used on the EJ minute last night.

While the momentum was bullish on the H1, price did make a larger correction than the previous corrections which returned to reach new highs and I expected a dynamic trend reversal.

It is very dangerous to trade against H1 momentum so I dropped down to the minute charts and used M1 202 on the charts for a 55 pip gain.

The VAST MAJORITY of the time I am trading with H1 momentum as it is suicide not to with few exceptions.

See if you can find any secrets revealed in this chart:

Keep growing and learning -MO

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Angles are of high value when you find a way to transfer what you see onto different scales and compressions.

If a chart was following a 25 degree angle and you change the scale does it still follow the 25 degree angle?

No, but what is 25 degrees from the old scale transferred onto the new scale?

That is what the Diamond of Perception is all about; taking relevant angles and adjusting them through the different scales.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 pm

MightyOne wrote:Here is the Diamond of Perception formula used on the EJ minute last night.

While the momentum was bullish on the H1, price did make a larger correction than the previous corrections which returned to reach new highs and I expected a dynamic trend reversal.

It is very dangerous to trade against H1 momentum so I dropped down to the minute charts and used M1 202 on the charts for a 55 pip gain.

The VAST MAJORITY of the time I am trading with H1 momentum as it is suicide not to with few exceptions.

not sure if this is what you are looking for

as you said -- i see the largest correction that returned to the high-- and then the real move that broke that range of prev correction

since the speed was going up at 25 deg and either decreases by 1/2 or increases by 2---- as the market sold of and increased by 2 u drew a 50 deg channel and got out at the bottom of that channel
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Who Am I ?

Postby Who Am I ? » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Just spotted your fibo level 1 note on your chart!
May be weekly ZL at 137.673 was one of the reasons (exceptions) that you traded against H1 momo using Diamond perception formula.

-- WAI?

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Here is the Diamond of Perception formula used on the EJ minute last night.

not sure if this is what you are looking for

as you said -- i see the largest correction that returned to the high-- and then the real move that broke that range of prev correction

since the speed was going up at 25 deg and either decreases by 1/2 or increases by 2---- as the market sold of and increased by 2 u drew a 50 deg channel and got out at the bottom of that channel

Return to “TheRumpledOne”