Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm

cfabian wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
cfabian wrote:
dragon33 wrote:On both above charts the first sign gives you direction. Now you to read the trend in the H4 trend. Doing that i use the H1 as basic chart.

In this picture you can see a lot of information the first entry was given by the H4 zero. Use the lines of previous run up as targets. When you start trading this way use always the first target you can see to exit full or a part of your position. Search for new entry's to the next target and so on untill you see the next sign from reversal on H1. While doing that mark your new lines on the run down because you need them running up. Those line are not drawn otherwise you want understand anything of it. There is some dutch text in the picture lol. if you don't understand it ask for translation or try to translate yourself.

I hope you guys do understand the importance of using multiple tmf's! Mo sees it a lot bigger then i do but that's everybodys choice of working yourself to the direction you want!

It was a good explanation Dragon, thanks.

I was wondering how did you change the calendar anouncements position? Ive tried to do so but the shift code does nothing (at least on the version I have), and my programing skills are not that good to amend the code.

Here is a screenshot of what you need to change. What is in the black circle is what you are looking for!

Exactly... those are the variables I'm editing and it doesn't change position. Is it posible for you to post the version you're using? no idea why mine is not working.

Thanks

Sorry my mistake you need to scroll down and there is the option "my newscorner" chenge the number and it will change from place!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Given the median daily range of GBPUSD is more than 200 pips, I am not surprised that you can grap 500+ in 2 days :P

Important thing is MZ setup helps us to look for the optimal entry/exit points.

Lis

zapzinig wrote:GBP/USD --- What is the daily chart showing?
Would shorting at 1.6750 have been a good idea?

D1 zline trade at +500 after 2 days!!!

"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Thanks dragon33. Good explanation. It would help others with their entries.

Lis

dragon33 wrote:I missed it myself but here you go

The white line is the upside mightyzone of previous momo. Price never reached the beginning of the momo so we see a strong bullish trend.

"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 am

ZZ thank you for your chart, which I am studying.

May I ask? On your short trade of +170 pips, why you exited on a broken zl when there was an unbroken zl some 40 pips below. The unbroken zl target was not reached.

I gather you are drawing the zl by hand.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

fx_disciple

Postby fx_disciple » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 am

monolisa, I downloaded your zl version from several pages back. can you explain about what the coloring means as I noticed that there are four colors (like in the pic attached).

dragon33, do you draw the mightyzone line or do you use indi? (if you use indi, can you post them please.)

zapzinig, did you manually draw the zline or did you use indi like the one monolisa had (I attached the current chart for comparison)?

I see that some members have outstanding result so I'm very motivated to learn. I'm still trying to grasp the idea of zline and mightyzone line so your replies are much appreciated.
Attachments
zl.gif
zl.gif (16.28 KiB) Viewed 4537 times

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am

fx_disciple,

Welcome on board!

Light green = Active zline (long bias)
Red = Active zline (short bias)
Dark green = Expired zline (long bias)
Purple = Expired zline (short bias)

Lis

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 pm

fx_disciple wrote:monolisa, I downloaded your zl version from several pages back. can you explain about what the coloring means as I noticed that there are four colors (like in the pic attached).

dragon33, do you draw the mightyzone line or do you use indi? (if you use indi, can you post them please.)

zapzinig, did you manually draw the zline or did you use indi like the one monolisa had (I attached the current chart for comparison)?

I see that some members have outstanding result so I'm very motivated to learn. I'm still trying to grasp the idea of zline and mightyzone line so your replies are much appreciated.

If momo is big then i draw the midsection of the momocandle by hand because price will turn very often. Depending on the tmf you are it is interesting to take the run also!

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Humble wrote:ZZ thank you for your chart, which I am studying.

May I ask? On your short trade of +170 pips, why you exited on a broken zl when there was an unbroken zl some 40 pips below. The unbroken zl target was not reached.

I gather you are drawing the zl by hand.

Price action at the zline. If price hesitates or bounces a certain way, I exit

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:34 pm

fx_disciple wrote:

On daily charts I manually drew the zline. I am testing the indi from monolisa(thanks for that monolisa)

--zz

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Taken MO and dragon33 advice re midsection of the momo, I modded blubbb's zline indi to show the MZ.

I added 5 variables:
MZLongBiasColor
MZShortBiasColor
ExpMZLongBiasColor
ExpMZShortBiasColor
MomoProportion = Proportion of the momo bar used to draw the upper/lower limit of the MZ (eg. 2 means half, 3 means 1/3, 1.5 means 2/3, etc)

If you notice any issue with the indi please let me know. I am a newbie in MT4 programming so be gentle on me :P

Enjoy!!

Lis

PS.
rev1 fixed a bug on shortbias MZ
rev2 & 3 fixed some bugs on calculation of MZ box height
rev4 added expired MZ box
rev5 fixed minor bugs
Attachments
Blubbb_ZLines_MZ_rev5.mq4
(8.16 KiB) Downloaded 490 times
Last edited by monolisa on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”