Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 am

PTG wrote:here is your official dutch translation:

Thanks PTG

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

spa

Postby spa » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:48 am

the 4h br just finishing, time to switch to the 1h timeframe to look for an entry ..... or is it?
Attachments
ujozl example.gif
ujozl example.gif (14.34 KiB) Viewed 4670 times

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:26 pm

spa wrote:the 4h br just finishing, time to switch to the 1h timeframe to look for an entry ..... or is it?

Yes search for entry's on lower tmf's

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:56 pm

dragon33 wrote:
cfabian wrote:
dragon33 wrote:On both above charts the first sign gives you direction. Now you to read the trend in the H4 trend. Doing that i use the H1 as basic chart.

In this picture you can see a lot of information the first entry was given by the H4 zero. Use the lines of previous run up as targets. When you start trading this way use always the first target you can see to exit full or a part of your position. Search for new entry's to the next target and so on untill you see the next sign from reversal on H1. While doing that mark your new lines on the run down because you need them running up. Those line are not drawn otherwise you want understand anything of it. There is some dutch text in the picture lol. if you don't understand it ask for translation or try to translate yourself.

I hope you guys do understand the importance of using multiple tmf's! Mo sees it a lot bigger then i do but that's everybodys choice of working yourself to the direction you want!

It was a good explanation Dragon, thanks.

I was wondering how did you change the calendar anouncements position? Ive tried to do so but the shift code does nothing (at least on the version I have), and my programing skills are not that good to amend the code.

Here is a screenshot of what you need to change. What is in the black circle is what you are looking for!

Exactly... those are the variables I'm editing and it doesn't change position. Is it posible for you to post the version you're using? no idea why mine is not working.

Thanks

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Ironic how it is "imposible" to trade ZL with trending markets like today's. Idealy you want markets like this for long rides, but not to ZL.

I tried entering a trade last night to ZL friday's profits on EURUSD, and GBPUSD, which worth +150 each, but ended up nailed due the continuation of the move.

MO, es/pip, dragon, ZZ, and all, As there's no reference point to the long side to ZL, you just wait for the price to slow, and show reverse indications (1H or 4H momentum) to short, or you actually trade the trend based on breakouts or else?

PTG

Postby PTG » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:51 pm

cfabian wrote:Ironic how it is "imposible" to trade ZL with trending markets like today's. Idealy you want markets like this for long rides, but not to ZL.

I tried entering a trade last night to ZL friday's profits on EURUSD, and GBPUSD, which worth +150 each, but ended up nailed due the continuation of the move.

MO, es/pip, dragon, ZZ, and all, As there's no reference point to the long side to ZL, you just wait for the price to slow, and show reverse indications (1H or 4H momentum) to short, or you actually trade the trend based on breakouts or else?

Same issue here. You can't see my head right now. It is busted from banging it against the wall repeatedly ](*,)

Do you see the back to back candles at the start of each run-up ? There you go...
Every time that happens, there's pips to be had.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm

I missed it myself but here you go

The white line is the upside mightyzone of previous momo. Price never reached the beginning of the momo so we see a strong bullish trend.

nutz505

Postby nutz505 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Guys,

Not sure if this will help, I am still new to trading with Zero Lines and I am currently only looking at EUR/JPY but here is a snapshot of my H1 chart. I don't use Metatrader for my main charting application so I draw all of the lines manually but it also allows me to move between different time frames.

There are three different lines on the chart
The solid line is from the Daily Timeframe
The dashed is from the 4H Timeframe
The dotted is from the 1H Timeframe

This allows me to see if I am nearing a Zero Line on any timeframe

Good trading
Rich

brettnchrism

Shot EJ

Postby brettnchrism » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:04 pm

So it looks like you can do two things, either trade towards a traget or trade away from a mighty zone.

Today I took a short trade after EJ hit a H4 target got in late and got stopped out.

This is a good example of what not to do. I only saw price stalling on M15 but the H4 showed no sign or reversal nor did the hourly and I still took a short on the M15.

That's what I get -16 on this one.
Attachments
ej.gif
ej.gif (10.59 KiB) Viewed 4923 times

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:49 pm

GBP/USD --- What is the daily chart showing?
Would shorting at 1.6750 have been a good idea?

D1 zline trade at +500 after 2 days!!!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”