Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

maciekkov

Postby maciekkov » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:24 am

MightyOne wrote:A chart is a chart...it happens in every time frame!

Hello .What is called inactors who created black and white dots on the candle??And its is free or donations indactors??
Last edited by maciekkov on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 am

monolisa wrote:Pro,

The MZ was a long bias one. I would not change the bias unless price action shows the contrary in the MZ.

I go down to smaller tf (I use M5) to place my entry using the VSA and dchappy methods (see the thread NINJA PLATFORM).

You need to believe in your trading method/system. Belief brings confidence and you would hang on to your trade longer (and reach your desired TP).

Lis

Price action shown to the contrary then would be a closed body in or past the mighty zone without a lower time frame sign of exhaustion.
Thx for the info.
So your trading chart looks something more like this......

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aVi

Postby aVi » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:56 am

MightyOne wrote:I know that I have not been an active poster lately...

My friend mixed prescription drugs and liquor and ended up choking to death on his own vomit.

He had just gotten married not even a 2 months ago to a beautiful lass and things were looking up for him.

*sigh*

I hate funerals...

:( Condolences.
Wake up Mr. Green...

aVi

Postby aVi » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:11 am

Wake up Mr. Green...

Patch

Postby Patch » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 pm

aVi

Great to hear from you and see you are trading and posting em! So yo entered at 1.0881 (I hate the 3 and 5 digits-mess me up) How long did you ride this one. What did you base your entry on?

I've been trumped by my son's wife, she is going to fly out on the 14th, JB will meet her at the airport at noon, and they will drive off into the sun and eventually drive off into the sunset, desination Houston. -- Patch

Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:43 pm

My apology, Francisco. Attached is the amended version.

Lis

frang0nve wrote:Hi Lis,

With your latest mod ( Blubbb_ZLines_close_open_minFactor.mq4 ) only bullish zlines (bullish momo bars) are drawn.

I enclose a chart with this indicator and I highlighted some missing zlines.
You know, we're never happy:

Too many zlines!... Too few zlines!... :D

Cheers

Francisco

Attachments
Blubbb_ZLines_close_open_minFactor.mq4
(4.43 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanks, MO. I already have a long shopping list :P

Sorry for what's happened to your friend. Drug/alcohol is indeed a deadly combination.

Have a good day.

Lis

MightyOne wrote:
monolisa wrote:Today's EURUSD MZ trade. Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Lis

Nice trade Monolisa!

I am happy to see that you are doing so well.

Don't spend the money all in one place :shock:
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi Patch,

It's called "Daily Data" (attached).

Lis

Patch wrote:monolisa

What is the indicator you are using on your chart above quoted by MO?

Thank you for all your help, I am thrilled to have my NT working going into the weekend. Still lots to learn.

Patch
Attachments
Daily Data v2.ex4
(33.01 KiB) Downloaded 292 times

PTG

Postby PTG » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm

monolisa wrote:Pro,

The MZ was a long bias one. I would not change the bias unless price action shows the contrary in the MZ.

I go down to smaller tf (I use M5) to place my entry using the VSA and dchappy methods (see the thread NINJA PLATFORM).

You need to believe in your trading method/system. Belief brings confidence and you would hang on to your trade longer (and reach your desired TP).

Lis

So basically you're also implicitly saying that candle patterns etc. are irrelevant for this method, right ?
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

aVi

Postby aVi » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Patch wrote:aVi

Great to hear from you and see you are trading and posting em! So yo entered at 1.0881 (I hate the 3 and 5 digits-mess me up) How long did you ride this one. What did you base your entry on?

I've been trumped by my son's wife, she is going to fly out on the 14th, JB will meet her at the airport at noon, and they will drive off into the sun and eventually drive off into the sunset, desination Houston. -- Patch

Patch

Ya, I'm kind of used to the 5 digits cause Oanda has used them for awhile. I began to hate 4... so I'm glad AlpariUS recently switched over. I based my entry on simple laws of S/R. I saw a pretty nice break at a small level of support, waited for the retrace and got in. If I remember correctly, price was heading towards a daily ZL... which gave me more confidence in entry. It retraced about 40 pips at ZL. Since recent trend was bearish... I decided to hold on past ZL and take it for 100+ pips.

I plan on continuing to improve. You can do it too. I'm no expert so... maybe you shouldn't listen to me lol. Guys like MO, pierre, es, zap and xmess have been a great help... all you have to do is study their pictures. Once I stopped trying to figure out exactly what they were doing (how they entered, exit, blah blah), and started thinking of ways to tweak what they do and make it work for me... I started to SEE.

Of course, I have a long way to go... so I look forward to their continued guidance. :oops:

As far as Houston. Go Texans! I can't wait for football.
Wake up Mr. Green...

Return to “TheRumpledOne”