Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:58 pm

razorboy wrote:having said that......im watching 21 right now.....forex is easier than black jack.

Today was a good day for me.......some days I have 2 or 3 losses in a row and thats it.....

Just have to be bigger when you win and play a progressive system

Have you tried the 6 point divisor plan as a progressive system?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 pm

I'm just starting to get progressive - add a lot each day regardless of previous days results - just so i dont blow up

When you hit that 100 or 200 pip win its like manna from the heavens........
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

http://thejoshkerbelproject.com/

rowdy

Re: binary options

Postby rowdy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:05 pm

MightyOne wrote:
dalibor wrote:
rowdy wrote:
dalibor wrote:I studied binary options last night and i think its very interesting world... a lot of strategies for daily speculation, i will try it with ig markets on demo account... and for fun pure gambling with choiceodds, five minute and hourly binaries, small amount of course :lol: for example betts on market extremes - consecutive bars, 7 and more on 5 minute market and 5 and more on hourly... do you remember tro buzzards?

According to their website they say they offer daily and weekly binaries. Do they offer smaller timeframes? Your post suggests that they do. I realize I could just open a demo and find out but I am not ready to jump into binaries just yet. I am trying to keep from putting too many irons in the fire. Eventually though I want to explore them so tell me more. Minimum account size and other info would be helpful.

IG Markets offer daily binaries forex - up/down, ladders and one touch, hourlies only for indices - ftse, wall st etc., minimum 100.00 pounds, free demo account, platform looks really good

Choiceodds.com offer 5 minute, hourly and daily binaries for fx, indices and commodities, but no demo account... i watched online their 5 minutes binaries - fast as hell

You do not have to hold a daily binary until expiration!

Expiration just means price settling at 0 or 100 depending on which side of the strike it expires on.

When you enter long 20 pips from the floor it is the same thing as going long the spot with a 20 pip stop only:

1. If price moves 20 pips against you then you are not stopped out

2. The most you can make is 80 pips profit (how many of you do that in a single trade?)

3. You have all day or all week before you are stopped out by time.

4. Even when you're wrong your position still has value until expiration. You can recover 5 or 6 pips because a position with time value has value.

So if you enter 18 pips from the floor and later recover 5 then your true risk is 13 pips (size your positions accordingly).

You would have to be insane to choose gambling over the binary market.

Which do you prefer:

A: 0.9 to 1 payoff

or

B: >4 to 1 payoff and recover 25% of your bet if you are wrong.

Hard choice I know :roll:

This brings up an issue I didnt think about. When it comes to the binaries, what is considered trading and what is considered gambling? Trading is perfectly legal in the US but online gambling is not. How do you differentiate?
All I need is Supply and Demand

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:06 pm

zapzinig wrote:Trade for today 78 pips

-zz

Wow your charts look like you trade about 15 hours per day. How long do you trade?

I really get these zero lines but I only have about 4 hours per day to trade, I hope I can figure out how to reach my goals with this approach.

I also wanted to thank TRO, MightyOne, and es/pips for allowing me the opportunity to get this information. You guys are great !

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Currently in this one... let's see how it evolves

prochargedmopar

Re: binary options

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:47 pm

MightyOne wrote:
dalibor wrote:
rowdy wrote:
dalibor wrote:I studied binary options last night and i think its very interesting world... a lot of strategies for daily speculation, i will try it with ig markets on demo account... and for fun pure gambling with choiceodds, five minute and hourly binaries, small amount of course :lol: for example betts on market extremes - consecutive bars, 7 and more on 5 minute market and 5 and more on hourly... do you remember tro buzzards?

According to their website they say they offer daily and weekly binaries. Do they offer smaller timeframes? Your post suggests that they do. I realize I could just open a demo and find out but I am not ready to jump into binaries just yet. I am trying to keep from putting too many irons in the fire. Eventually though I want to explore them so tell me more. Minimum account size and other info would be helpful.

IG Markets offer daily binaries forex - up/down, ladders and one touch, hourlies only for indices - ftse, wall st etc., minimum 100.00 pounds, free demo account, platform looks really good

Choiceodds.com offer 5 minute, hourly and daily binaries for fx, indices and commodities, but no demo account... i watched online their 5 minutes binaries - fast as hell

You do not have to hold a daily binary until expiration!

Expiration just means price settling at 0 or 100 depending on which side of the strike it expires on.

When you enter long 20 pips from the floor it is the same thing as going long the spot with a 20 pip stop only:

1. If price moves 20 pips against you then you are not stopped out

2. The most you can make is 80 pips profit (how many of you do that in a single trade?)

3. You have all day or all week before you are stopped out by time.

4. Even when you're wrong your position still has value until expiration. You can recover 5 or 6 pips because a position with time value has value.

So if you enter 18 pips from the floor and later recover 5 then your true risk is 13 pips (size your positions accordingly).

You would have to be insane to choose gambling over the binary market.

Which do you prefer:

A: 0.9 to 1 payoff

or

B: >4 to 1 payoff and recover 25% of your bet if you are wrong.

Hard choice I know :roll:

I opened a demo,
Have no idea what to do, how the platform works, ect., but will read up on it a bit.

I guess it's no different than my first trade in forex, which was live, with a mini account. When trying to close the trade in profit I actually hedged.

Hmmmmm.

Better demo this one.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 pm

aliassmith wrote:

-zz

Wow your charts look like you trade about 15 hours per day. How long do you trade?

I really get these zero lines but I only have about 4 hours per day to trade, I hope I can figure out how to reach my goals with this approach.

I also wanted to thank TRO, MightyOne, and es/pips for allowing me the opportunity to get this information. You guys are great !

When you trade the H1 chart there are only a few bars a day fit my criteria. A glance at the top of the hour and you know if there is an opportunity this hour.
It is mostly waiting and then only trading when the opportunity is there. I only trade the GBP/USD.

-zz

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 pm

zapzinig wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

-zz

When you trade the H1 chart there are only a few bars a day fit my criteria. A glance at the top of the hour and you know if there is an opportunity this hour.
It is mostly waiting and then only trading when the opportunity is there. I only trade the GBP/USD.

-zz

I see you just look at the chart for a few minutes each hour for about 15 hours a day. I guess that is not bad if you have access like that. Nice going ZZ :)

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Most traders have too much information on their charts.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

4stroke

Postby 4stroke » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 am

hey guys , anyone wants to explain how to use Tro Tunnel?

thx

Return to “TheRumpledOne”