free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Thx
but it's a fight.
This one here I was short at 135.91
Moved up stop when it started to drop..... bam, reached up and tagged me
-3.9.... would have been an easy 20 about 3 min. later.

EUR/JPY 10 S 135.913 135.952 -3.9 0.00 7/28/2009 03:42 7/28/2009 04:00

Well, in a couple days I won't be able to use stops so it will be all freelance.......see what happens then. LOL

I know, I know, oco's... know what, I use market entries and exits so I don't think I'll be taking time to setup open/close orders......
Maybe some day when all trades are going for 50 + pips....

don't move stops :shock:

you fell victim to the illusion

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:56 pm

nice to see that people are seeing it

i am sure MO is saying, " jeez, its about damn time" :D

held profit

momentum

game over

dalibor

Re: binary options

Postby dalibor » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:12 pm

rowdy wrote:
dalibor wrote:I studied binary options last night and i think its very interesting world... a lot of strategies for daily speculation, i will try it with ig markets on demo account... and for fun pure gambling with choiceodds, five minute and hourly binaries, small amount of course :lol: for example betts on market extremes - consecutive bars, 7 and more on 5 minute market and 5 and more on hourly... do you remember tro buzzards?

According to their website they say they offer daily and weekly binaries. Do they offer smaller timeframes? Your post suggests that they do. I realize I could just open a demo and find out but I am not ready to jump into binaries just yet. I am trying to keep from putting too many irons in the fire. Eventually though I want to explore them so tell me more. Minimum account size and other info would be helpful.

IG Markets offer daily binaries forex - up/down, ladders and one touch, hourlies only for indices - ftse, wall st etc., minimum 100.00 pounds, free demo account, platform looks really good

Choiceodds.com offer 5 minute, hourly and daily binaries for fx, indices and commodities, but no demo account... i watched online their 5 minutes binaries - fast as hell

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Today's EURUSD MZ trade.

BTW EURUSD is so "short friendly" today. You can short after every reversal during the downtrend and win!!

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

this is what is called a good old fashioned tail whipping

beer and golf time

razorboy

EJ Xmas In July

Postby razorboy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Fun with Murrey Math Lines.......

All based on probabilities................some 300 odd pips. Find an edge and work it to death.................even if it means not sleeping for the week
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

http://thejoshkerbelproject.com/

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Hi razorboy,

I would love to hear your thoughts on MM and prob. Thanks.

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

MightyOne

Re: binary options

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 pm

dalibor wrote:
rowdy wrote:
dalibor wrote:I studied binary options last night and i think its very interesting world... a lot of strategies for daily speculation, i will try it with ig markets on demo account... and for fun pure gambling with choiceodds, five minute and hourly binaries, small amount of course :lol: for example betts on market extremes - consecutive bars, 7 and more on 5 minute market and 5 and more on hourly... do you remember tro buzzards?

According to their website they say they offer daily and weekly binaries. Do they offer smaller timeframes? Your post suggests that they do. I realize I could just open a demo and find out but I am not ready to jump into binaries just yet. I am trying to keep from putting too many irons in the fire. Eventually though I want to explore them so tell me more. Minimum account size and other info would be helpful.

IG Markets offer daily binaries forex - up/down, ladders and one touch, hourlies only for indices - ftse, wall st etc., minimum 100.00 pounds, free demo account, platform looks really good

Choiceodds.com offer 5 minute, hourly and daily binaries for fx, indices and commodities, but no demo account... i watched online their 5 minutes binaries - fast as hell

You do not have to hold a daily binary until expiration!

Expiration just means price settling at 0 or 100 depending on which side of the strike it expires on.

When you enter long 20 pips from the floor it is the same thing as going long the spot with a 20 pip stop only:

1. If price moves 20 pips against you then you are not stopped out

2. The most you can make is 80 pips profit (how many of you do that in a single trade?)

3. You have all day or all week before you are stopped out by time.

4. Even when you're wrong your position still has value until expiration. You can recover 5 or 6 pips because a position with time value has value.

So if you enter 18 pips from the floor and later recover 5 then your true risk is 13 pips (size your positions accordingly).

You would have to be insane to choose gambling over the binary market.

Which do you prefer:

A: 0.9 to 1 payoff

or

B: >4 to 1 payoff and recover 25% of your bet if you are wrong.

Hard choice I know :roll:

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:48 pm

MM lines are just the profit targets for me

The chart i posted is not the chart i play off of - feeds are different

But before you do that you need to know the win loss rate of this particular set up over the course of 24 hours. When the set up wins and when it loses - this is the key to it all. You need to get an EV>0

I pretty much enter 5 pips beyond a momo off a 5 minute chart

monolisa wrote:Hi razorboy,

I would love to hear your thoughts on MM and prob. Thanks.

Lis
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 pm

having said that......im watching 21 right now.....forex is easier than black jack.

Today was a good day for me.......some days I have 2 or 3 losses in a row and thats it.....

Just have to be bigger when you win and play a progressive system

Return to “TheRumpledOne”