free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 am

And look at her go.......errrrrrrrrrr

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dalibor

binary options

Postby dalibor » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 am

I studied binary options last night and i think its very interesting world... a lot of strategies for daily speculation, i will try it with ig markets on demo account... and for fun pure gambling with choiceodds, five minute and hourly binaries, small amount of course :lol: for example betts on market extremes - consecutive bars, 7 and more on 5 minute market and 5 and more on hourly... do you remember tro buzzards?

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 am

Pro,

The last up (green) bar on M15 should have low volume (mine did). This means demand is drying up. Background was weak so short was appropriate. May be you could short at a better price like 135.95?

I notice you are using better volume indicator . Just keep in mind that volume data is broker dependent and as such might not be 100% reliable.

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

rowdy

Re: binary options

Postby rowdy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:38 am

dalibor wrote:I studied binary options last night and i think its very interesting world... a lot of strategies for daily speculation, i will try it with ig markets on demo account... and for fun pure gambling with choiceodds, five minute and hourly binaries, small amount of course :lol: for example betts on market extremes - consecutive bars, 7 and more on 5 minute market and 5 and more on hourly... do you remember tro buzzards?

According to their website they say they offer daily and weekly binaries. Do they offer smaller timeframes? Your post suggests that they do. I realize I could just open a demo and find out but I am not ready to jump into binaries just yet. I am trying to keep from putting too many irons in the fire. Eventually though I want to explore them so tell me more. Minimum account size and other info would be helpful.
All I need is Supply and Demand

retireme

Postby retireme » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:17 am

monolisa wrote:
"Just keep in mind that volume data is broker dependent and as such might not be 100% reliable."

Lis

Thanks for that information, I never thought about or realized this before.

Nick

Shadik

Postby Shadik » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Hello everyone.

You know what ? <I know that you know:)> All is in this sipmle word: PATIENCE. I worked a lot on this. Now my daily limit is max 4 trades. Usally there is only 2.

This is my 6 trades in two days. I gain about 225 pips..

I like this techniqe a lot. Still have some problems with wating for tp :)

Thanks, big thanks for: hm they know it :) <MO, TRO, ES .... and couple more ppl :)> I still dont know why/how its exacly works but it works good.

Ps. Again: sorry for my english, hope you dont have a lot of problems with reading:)

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Great trades, Shadik. Your English is fine.

Understanding the principles of MZ would help you especially when things go against you.

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Trade for today 78 pips

-zz

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 pm

so to sum up this very long thread :) when using zero line blubb indy when price cut line from top to bottom we go short and when from bottom to top we go long ?

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Nice trade, zap.

From what I have seen if price went thru a ZL (or MZ) with momentum then you can go with the flow and, in this case, long the uptrend.

Also I note that "momo" (or momentum) is determined by the size of the candlestick body vs high/low in comparison to previous bars. The one you pointed out on the chart probably is a non-momo given the body is much smaller than the distance between high and low. Also the close is near the middle of the candlestick, which is a sign of selling.

However, one non-momo bar doesn't necessarily mean that price would immediately reverse in the next bar and I agree with you that one should wait a little bit to confirm the bearish move. It might be useful to go to lower tf and check the price action there.

Lis

zapzinig wrote:Trade for today 78 pips

-zz

Return to “TheRumpledOne”