es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am

ely37 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:Here's a screenshot of my 3rd attempt on ZL after screwing up royally on the first two which ended up in profit had i timed it correctly on entry and staying in. Anyway, that's the past and so here goes. 1st arrow is entry and 2nd arrow is exit. There was about a 15 pip drawdown. Please critique...

it looks ok to me if we are seeing the same thing

draw lines on your chart of where u have the zlines that made you make your decisions

I'm looking at the top gray line as the z-line.

i agree with the exit----just trying to see what you see

what were you looking at to make you want to go long?

That's the problem. I have no idea how to get into a trade. I'm guessing that PIN bar at the bottom with a bit of confirmation on the next (entry) bar?

just to say it again---- i do this a little different than Mo and Dragon

i was watching this one as well but was already long the pound and ej at the time so i passed on it

this is how i see it

Hmm. I was actually looking at the 3 down bars as the MOMO and to ZL on. Guess I need to figure out what the ZL is for entry...

well the 3 down bars were momo to the downside. They in return zl'ed other traders sitting with a profit, and at the same time created another instance of held profit from the downside. Then we had an increase in momentum which created a mz-Zl situation and then went up and zl'ed the held profit from the short side.

again

zl-mz are not entry signals per say

u want momentum in order to trade.

momentum

trade accordingly

zl other traders

repeat

body in direction of profit wick in direction of loss

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 am

current trade

not sure if i will be able to hold this all the way--------- need to sleep at some point----

changed target

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 am

es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:Here's a screenshot of my 3rd attempt on ZL after screwing up royally on the first two which ended up in profit had i timed it correctly on entry and staying in. Anyway, that's the past and so here goes. 1st arrow is entry and 2nd arrow is exit. There was about a 15 pip drawdown. Please critique...

draw lines on your chart of where u have the zlines that made you make your decisions

That's the problem. I have no idea how to get into a trade. I'm guessing that PIN bar at the bottom with a bit of confirmation on the next (entry) bar?

i was watching this one as well but was already long the pound and ej at the time so i passed on it

this is how i see it

Hmm. I was actually looking at the 3 down bars as the MOMO and to ZL on. Guess I need to figure out what the ZL is for entry...

well the 3 down bars were momo to the downside. They in return zl'ed other traders sitting with a profit, and at the same time created another instance of held profit from the downside. Then we had an increase in momentum which created a mz-Zl situation and then went up and zl'ed the held profit from the short side.

again

zl-mz are not entry signals per say

u want momentum in order to trade.

momentum

trade accordingly

zl other traders

repeat

body in direction of profit wick in direction of loss

Very descriptive explanation es/pip,
Should help a lot of people.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:12 am

es/pip wrote:current trade

not sure if i will be able to hold this all the way--------- need to sleep at some point----

changed target

that didn't go exactly the way that i had planned :roll:

out at 132.84

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:29 am

es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
ely37 wrote:
es/pip wrote:

this is how i see it

No mercy 8)

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:46 pm

My 3 zline trades for today. 201 pips

--ZZ

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Cool FX widget.

http://www.dailyforex.com/forex_text.aspx?id=281

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" width="200" height="365" id="Widget" align="middle"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailyforex.com/flash/Widget200.swf?MyColor=0075DE&MyTitle=Widget&MyBanner=&MyLink=&Var_Converter=true&Var_News=true&Var_Analysis=true&Var_Video=true&Var_Brokers=true&Var_Zulutrade=true&Var_Quotes=true&Var_Tip=true&Var_Pip=true&Var_ECalendar=true&Var_Hours=true&Var_Glossary=true"/><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><embed src="http://www.dailyforex.com/flash/Widget200.swf?MyColor=0075DE&MyTitle=Widget&MyBanner=&MyLink=&Var_Converter=true&Var_News=true&Var_Analysis=true&Var_Video=true&Var_Brokers=true&Var_Zulutrade=true&Var_Quotes=true&Var_Tip=true&Var_Pip=true&Var_ECalendar=true&Var_Hours=true&Var_Glossary=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="365"></embed></object><br>&nbsp&nbsp<a href="http://www.dailyforex.com/"><font size="2">Forex Trading</a> by DailyForex.com</font>
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

zapzinig wrote:My 3 zline trades for today. 201 pips

--ZZ

:shock:

you are killin it

nice trading

i had almost ( dif target) the same exact trade on the pound :D

Patch

3lzz multimeter

Postby Patch » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Good morning prochargedmopar

I've had a lot of late nights and early mornings, and up to page 221 of this thread so far. Great Great trading ideas and information. Thank you to all who have posted at NLA !!! The more charts the better.

On 2009.02.21, proch, you posted a chart with the 3lzz multimeter on the bottom. I found that last night in my reading a couple pages ago and put it on my chart immediately. I was up for another two hours last night reading and watching the meter. I thought an indicator would light up with a 3 because one went off on the pound/buck last night on the M1. nada. Could you post a shot of your settings for this meter please? Any ideas? Has TRO updated this from its inception?

Love reading your posts PRO.
Patch, in VA
Attachments
prochargedmopar - 2009.02.21-3lzz multimeter.gif
prochargedmopar - 2009.02.21-3lzz multimeter.gif (8.73 KiB) Viewed 4036 times

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Last night trade...
Had 20 pip hard stop. -18 max DD.
It touched 4H ZL (95 pip from my entry), but went to sleep and didn't place take profit. Closed it this morning with +37.

Still demo trading.

es/pip, MO I'm having more confidence in this system, thanks for your support... I just wonder if you can post an example where in your timeframe looks like a valid and strong "setup" while in higher timeframe it dictates the opposite. This is something I still need to get the feel of.

Cheers

Return to “TheRumpledOne”