Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Shadik wrote:Hey,

Lets say that I found a nice momo bar on tf15. What next? I wating for next two bars and then if this bar show me the way I should enter? Or... meaby i should check higher TF ?? You guys ... ZL traders :) allways before enter watching on 1h or 4h tf?

Then check it out please:

Tell me ... what you guys will do here ? (i see that price allredy back to mz zone on 4h, and on 1h tf i see that price make another momo)

Thanks for any sugestion :) AND sorry for my english, hope that u dont have problems with reading this :P

everyone does this a little different, but for me i would have just passed on that setup( i was watching it as well) had the next bar after the momo bar come back into the MZ i would have looked to play it, but like you showed it did not----- so i passed.

had the next bar after the momo bar been a slight down bar but not came into a zl i may have taken the break above the momo bar---- but i didnt like that bar with the way it formed that wick so far up

i am always watching the higher time frames as a reference of where we are

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Shadik

Postby Shadik » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm

es/pip wrote:everyone does this a little different, but for me i would have just passed on that setup( i was watching it as well) had the next bar after the momo bar come back into the MZ i would have looked to play it, but like you showed it did not----- so i passed.

had the next bar after the momo bar been a slight down bar but not came into a zl i may have taken the break above the momo bar---- but i didnt like that bar with the way it formed that wick so far up

Thanks Es. Now I see that I thinking good and I slowly "see it"

When i look at 4tf gbp/usd now i see that i shoud enter on ~1.6460 - am i right ?

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Shadik wrote:
es/pip wrote:everyone does this a little different, but for me i would have just passed on that setup( i was watching it as well) had the next bar after the momo bar come back into the MZ i would have looked to play it, but like you showed it did not----- so i passed.

When i look at 4tf gbp/usd now i see that i shoud enter on ~1.6460 - am i right ?

not sure what you mean when you say this----When i look at 4tf gbp/usd now i see that i shoud enter on ~1.6460 - am i right ?

post a chart of what you are looking at

Shadik

Postby Shadik » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:04 pm

es/pip wrote:
Shadik wrote:

not sure what you mean when you say this----When i look at 4tf gbp/usd now i see that i shoud enter on ~1.6460 - am i right ?

ok, please check it out:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Shadik wrote:
es/pip wrote:
Shadik wrote:

ok, please check it out:

i don't see anything wrong with that at all---valid trade

my data is a little different so it didnt jump out at me like it does on your chart

Shadik

Postby Shadik » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm

es/pip wrote:
Shadik wrote:
es/pip wrote:
Shadik wrote:

ok, please check it out:

i don't see anything wrong with that at all---valid trade

my data is a little different so it didnt jump out at me like it does on your chart

ok, thanks for comments :) Meaby now i grow up for this amazing technique

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Shadik wrote:
es/pip wrote:
Shadik wrote:

ok, please check it out:

If you entered after the momo near the bottom of the move would you have exited with a profit and bought back after a bear bar closed pretty solid in the zone?

You have to remember that there are now traders sitting with a profit from the bottom and that you are taking the additional risk of standing next to them as they are zero lined.

I am not saying that what you did was wrong only that you should consider the trades of others before you consider placing your trades.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Shadik wrote:Hey,

Lets say that I found a nice momo bar on tf15. What next? I wating for next two bars and then if this bar show me the way I should enter? Or... meaby i should check higher TF ?? You guys ... ZL traders :) allways before enter watching on 1h or 4h tf?

Then check it out please:

Tell me ... what you guys will do here ? (i see that price allredy back to mz zone on 4h, and on 1h tf i see that price make another momo)

Thanks for any sugestion :) AND sorry for my english, hope that u dont have problems with reading this :P

A 15 minute bar is not a bar in which you can expect traders to be sitting with a significant profit.

It is also less important to wait for a correction on a smaller time frame chart.

I would just set a limit order on the closing price of the momo bar and if I miss the trade then I miss the trade.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:56 pm

I would just exit after the momo bar just as you did.

I would rather exit than use a trailing stop...

cfabian wrote:Here you go... 2 trades from yesterday:

This is the same trade you did

This trade was aiming for 4H ZL @ around 156.30 (150 pips). I closed it as had to go, but few hours later it did hit the target line. I should have placed TP and SL or trail stop to let the trade develop while I was sleeping :D

Mighty, you're a trail stop enemy... what you do in these cases?

es/pip wrote:
cfabian wrote:Had same trade as you on EURJPY, getting in @ 133.39 and exited @ 133.91

Hopefully I'm having consistency on this.

Cheers

es/pip wrote:same daily target as the trade on friday

finally zl'ed em :D

in this one have a very large 4 hr target, but not sure if i will hold it the whole way going to watch the PA and decide later

nice---- post a chart :D

rephrasing what i said above

i don't care about the current candle if i am in a trade. if i am looking to get in a trade i do care about the current candle

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 pm

euro trade from last night

some from today

was in this one out at be

Return to “TheRumpledOne”