Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 am

same daily target as the trade on friday

finally zl'ed em :D

in this one have a very large 4 hr target, but not sure if i will hold it the whole way going to watch the PA and decide later

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 am

es/pip,
On your first image you have a -5 trade. Is it because that small bull candle closed against you (above the ZL you were trying to come out from)? Then you reentered with the bearish momentum?

Is this your regular policy to close negative trades? Just when a candle closes against you in the negative area? Don't care if there's a long wick against you BUT body NOT closing against? What's your average hard stop value if any?

Thanks

es/pip wrote:Image

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 am

es/pip wrote:same daily target as the trade on friday

in this one have a very large 4 hr target, but not sure if i will hold it the whole way going to watch the PA and decide later

Very nice 8)

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:16 am

Had same trade as you on EURJPY, getting in @ 133.39 and exited @ 133.91

Hopefully I'm having consistency on this.

Cheers

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 am

cfabian wrote:es/pip,
On your first image you have a -5 trade. Is it because that small bull candle closed against you (above the ZL you were trying to come out from)? Then you reentered with the bearish momentum?

Is this your regular policy to close negative trades? Just when a candle closes against you in the negative area? Don't care if there's a long wick against you BUT body NOT closing against? What's your average hard stop value if any?

Thanks

es/pip wrote:Image

i am using a 20 pip hard stop as of now and i never move it

every trade is a little different but on that one the two previous bars tried to go up but couldn't then the next bar closed bull and had a bigger body than the previous bar, so i was looking to get out where ever i could.

and then yes--- looked for momentum and got back in

i don't care about the current bar until it closes-- if it goes against me i will let it stop me out. once it closes against me then i leave my stop where it is and try to get out at the best price i can. i may just close it at that moment or try to get a better price, it just depends on what i see and or feel.

on longer time frames i will look inside and make my decisions off of the PA when it goes against me

"current bar is illusion and closed bars are truth"---MO

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 am

MightyOne wrote:

Very nice 8)

thank you sir

:D

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 am

cfabian wrote:Had same trade as you on EURJPY, getting in @ 133.39 and exited @ 133.91

Cheers

nice---- post a chart :D

rephrasing what i said above

i don't care about the current candle if i am in a trade. if i am looking to get in a trade i do care about the current candle

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:17 am

prochargedmopar

going back to 12/25/2009 you said "Thanks for all the questions razor and ajay. Saves me from asking." This puts me on page 194 of NLA thread. Pro I just want you to know I couldn't agree with you more, when we see or read or hear something we don't understand, we all need to ask questions because if I don't understant, I beat there are half the people on this board that don't understand either. Keep asking questions. I know after I complete this project, I will have lots of quotes and questions. Thanks for being here and contributing, Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Here you go... 2 trades from yesterday:

This is the same trade you did

This trade was aiming for 4H ZL @ around 156.30 (150 pips). I closed it as had to go, but few hours later it did hit the target line. I should have placed TP and SL or trail stop to let the trade develop while I was sleeping :D

Mighty, you're a trail stop enemy... what you do in these cases?

es/pip wrote:
cfabian wrote:Had same trade as you on EURJPY, getting in @ 133.39 and exited @ 133.91

Cheers

nice---- post a chart :D

rephrasing what i said above

i don't care about the current candle if i am in a trade. if i am looking to get in a trade i do care about the current candle

Shadik

Postby Shadik » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey,

Lets say that I found a nice momo bar on tf15. What next? I wating for next two bars and then if this bar show me the way I should enter? Or... meaby i should check higher TF ?? You guys ... ZL traders :) allways before enter watching on 1h or 4h tf?

Then check it out please:

Tell me ... what you guys will do here ? (i see that price allredy back to mz zone on 4h, and on 1h tf i see that price make another momo)

Thanks for any sugestion :) AND sorry for my english, hope that u dont have problems with reading this :P

Return to “TheRumpledOne”