Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Shinobi-X

Re: finally

Postby Shinobi-X » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 am

maestro007 wrote:Anyone been using Meta trader with MB, seems to be live now, downloaded the demo... Don't like it though, as it seems to be set in US time zone.. and has weird gaps all over the place... :(

M007

yes, I noticed MBT MT4 chart has been weird for the last couple of days. I don't know if this only happens to demo chart (I don't have live account there yet, still sticking with Alpari UK for live account). It looked something like this...
Attachments
mbt mt4 spike 02.gif
mbt mt4 spike 02.gif (19.33 KiB) Viewed 4705 times
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 am

Just sharing my thinking...

See attached GBPUSD chart. Price came down nicely on the candle marked "18". Usually a reversal followed, and indeed it did (bull candle marked "19"). Again expecting a reversal and it happened again (bear candle marked "20"). Expecting a reversal the next candle did go up and hit the "imaginary" zline (the purple dotted line). It was wicked and everyone who played the BO trade on the last candle got zero out there. Now it's time to short. The next few candles have little momentum and eventually the price settled at another zline @ 1.6367.

1 short trade from 1.6588 to 1.6500 and 1 short trade from 1.6530 to 1.6367

MO your comment is appreciated.

Thanks

Lis
Attachments
gbpusdh1a.gif
gbpusdh1a.gif (43.04 KiB) Viewed 4704 times

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:21 am

monolisa wrote:Just sharing my thinking...

See attached GBPUSD chart. Price came down nicely on the candle marked "18". Usually a reversal followed, and indeed it did (bull candle marked "19"). Again expecting a reversal and it happened again (bear candle marked "20"). Expecting a reversal the next candle did go up and hit the "imaginary" zline (the purple dotted line). It was wicked and everyone who played the BO trade on the last candle got zero out there. Now it's time to short. The next few candles have little momentum and eventually the price settled at another zline @ 1.6367.

1 short trade from 1.6588 to 1.6500 and 1 short trade from 1.6530 to 1.6367

MO your comment is appreciated.

Thanks

Lis

Nice trading Lis.

Great job to be patient like that. The entry is fine by me. Very close to the resistance area. What means you have used a small SL!
Same for the second entry. No further comment needed here. Perfect entry's and exits. Well done Lis

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks, dragon33. I am still learning from you guys.

Working on seeing the price action of the previous 2 candles and the current "illusionary" one.

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

ahdrewforex

Postby ahdrewforex » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:30 am

Hi TRO, i have a question (not sure if you have answered before).

When we are monitoring the charts, we are using a MT4 platform. and let's say price hits 100.004 (assuming + 4pips of H1), and we have a Long Trigger, right?

I use MBT for entry, so i switch over to MBT and want to place a Long Limit order, now the confusion i have is this:
Q1: How do I know what is the H1 Open at MBT side?
Q2: Do I place a Limit Order at the H1 or at the H1 +4 pips? (H1 price on the MT4 chart? hmm.. how do I know what price to enter at MBT Navigator?)

sorry, really confused here. Hope you can help. thanks a lot!

Ahdrewforex

TheRumpledOne wrote:
rjmann wrote:I took a quick look for him on investopedia, but I couldn't find him I'll look again here soon.

Can someone tell me or point to a place where I can find the calculations for price indicators for BZ_everyhour.

Long trigger = H1 Open + 3 or 4 pips.

Short trigger = H1 Open - 3 or 4 pips.

Long TP = H1 Open + 9 or 10 pips.

Short TP = H1 Open - 9 or 10 pips.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:16 am

Doesn't matter what the open is on the MBT side.

100.04 is 100.00 + 4 pips. 100.004 is 100 + 4/10ths of a pip.

You place the order at open + 4 pips based on the chart you are trading.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

ahdrewforex

Postby ahdrewforex » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 am

Thanks Avery. but if I don't know what is the open on MBT side, how do I know where is the Open + 4 pips mark?

Because the price on MBT and Meta 4 (Alpari or MIG or IBFX) are different. hmm..?

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Just look at the MBT candle to see the opening price and add the 4. Probably I'm not getting your question.

ahdrewforex wrote:Thanks Avery. but if I don't know what is the open on MBT side, how do I know where is the Open + 4 pips mark?

Because the price on MBT and Meta 4 (Alpari or MIG or IBFX) are different. hmm..?

inzider

Postby inzider » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:10 am

I dunno if i'm the only one who like the Better Volume indicators but i tough about an unpgrade that i hope would not be too hard to manage.

Short story. When bar volume increase bar color is brighter - let say blue, and when it decrease it get darker, let say gray. Like a "normal" volume indicator.

But obviously those should not hide the climax bar.

Make sens for anyone else?!?
Let me know!
WB: "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing."

inzider

Postby inzider » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 am

I found the solution, just add volume indicator over better indic.., whit a bar with less then better volume one...

But i got an other suggestion. Associate Volume bar color whit bar price side from opening. That way we would know if its big volume pushig down, or big volume pushig up. All that whit better volume indic climax bar.

Let's say price turn under opening volume bar would turn gray, then when price turn over opening, volume bar turn green or blue.

Also add a volume meter as MT4 have but whitout put cursor over bar, display im better volume indic... Even also add an option like, last 2 bars volume..

Make any sens, it makes to me, let me know!
WB: "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing."

Return to “TheRumpledOne”