Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat May 23, 2009 6:15 am

I really couldn't justify paying $100 per month for the information contained on that site so I unsubscribed.

Of course that was ~2 years ago...

razorboy wrote:in the members area - honestly, I'm not sure they are worth the time - the ones that I have watched involved picking off trades you "should have taken" from a historical chart.........

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Sat May 23, 2009 11:39 am

ya, the "play a pin bar and use a 100 pip SL off of a daily chart" really wasnt the sort of advice I what I was looking for. will continue going through it though

MightyOne wrote:I really couldn't justify paying $100 per month for the information contained on that site so I unsubscribed.

Of course that was ~2 years ago...

razorboy wrote:in the members area - honestly, I'm not sure they are worth the time - the ones that I have watched involved picking off trades you "should have taken" from a historical chart.........
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

http://thejoshkerbelproject.com/

inzider

Postby inzider » Mon May 25, 2009 12:51 am

Hi guys, dropping in a while for some worth reading, i was going trough the post again.

MO, would you say that those dynamic line are somekind of abcd pattern?!?

Let says we make a momentum bar = 0-100%, then we got a correction around 50/60% for the next one, then next one should be an expansion of an other 0-100% from correction level...

Until like you said, we got a price failure area, were the 0-100% ain't able to be done, at most the bc move, witch is the correction move taking over the trend one for a reversal.

Here a pics, i tough it would resume a little of the idea on with some other words. Only difference i think is that you work whit box that represent you 0-110% move. Tell me please how you feal about that.

Take care!

WB: "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing."

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 25, 2009 2:31 am

Hopefully this answers your question:

inzider wrote:Hi guys, dropping in a while for some worth reading, i was going trough the post again.

Let says we make a momentum bar = 0-100%, then we got a correction around 50/60% for the next one, then next one should be an expansion of an other 0-100% from correction level...

Until like you said, we got a price failure area, were the 0-100% ain't able to be done, at most the bc move, witch is the correction move taking over the trend one for a reversal.

Here a pics, i tough it would resume a little of the idea on with some other words. Only difference i think is that you work whit box that represent you 0-110% move. Tell me please how you feal about that.

Take care!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 25, 2009 11:09 am

I....I have yet to sleep :(

When Razorboy wakes up he is going to cry :lol:

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Mon May 25, 2009 3:04 pm

no tears.....made 50 for the last 24 hours. missing a move does hurt though
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon May 25, 2009 7:46 pm

3Clipz explained the concept of BODY IN DIRECTION OF PROFIT and WICK IN DIRECTION OF LOSS to me.

I think I finally SEE IT.

What was tripping me up was I was associating the candle color with this concept. Candle color has NOTHING to do with this is how 3Clipz explained it.

If wick on bottom then SHORT is the direction of loss.

If wick on top then LONG is direction of loss.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Mon May 25, 2009 7:50 pm

and wicks = resistence.................

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon May 25, 2009 8:10 pm

inzider wrote:Hi guys, dropping in a while for some worth reading, i was going trough the post again.

Take care!

Here you go:

http://articles.mql4.com/376

http://articles.mql4.com/444
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 25, 2009 8:44 pm

resistance=rejection of price = CLOSED body only in direction of profit. It's our focus on the Illusion that drains my wallet.

knowing something and being able to SEE something is much different than being able to act upon it.

The reason psychology plays such a huge roll in the making of a consistently profitable trader.

Perfect example below:
I SAW that we had a big momo M15 candle(4). I knew that the forming wick(3) was in the direction of loss and the previous body was in the direction of profit(4).
That candle closed in the direction of profit(3). I did not enter at the sitdown price of the previous candle. The LAST candle(2) opened and formed a wick in the direction of loss, as expected.
Again, I did not enter at the "sit down" price or when it got back to the pivot, 1/3 dot, or even the previous close(sit down price). All these were signals to enter long.
(1) also closed in the direction of profit with a wick in the direction of loss. These signals and taking a trade with multiple entries would make an entire trading day. 40ish pips easy if acted upon. 1hr. trading and it happens all the time.

Why did I not enter??
FEAR OF LOSS. What else could it be? Now we have 3 candles and a buzzard possibility. To late to enter in my book. Loss would ensue for sure unless you've set a 50 pip stop.

BTW, the very last arrow that is on the green wick is on the wrong end. Look at the momo bar to the left. Price may have backed up but may still go short. ILLUSION at the moment. I see that it is actually going long currently but this does not normally happen with such a big previous momo bar. From what I've seen anyway.

Joy's of trading!!!!
Anything can happen.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”