Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

abostick

USD/JPY zeroline

Postby abostick » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi first post, but thought I would share what I thought was a classic zero line trade.

I entered too early, on the down arrow. Ideally 2 ticks later was best entry on what became the wick. Got out on the up arrow at the zero line around 37. Entry 53, out 36, net 17 pips.

Left money on table but happy anyway! :)

abo

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

hoss

Postby hoss » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 pm

MightyOne wrote:
hoss wrote:
MightyOne wrote: Indicators? What indicators?

MO,

Please explain a little more if you could. Thanks!

To avoid repeating myself over and over again for 600 more posts I am creating an e-book :lol:

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

abostick

EUR/USD zero line

Postby abostick » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:05 pm

My only trade from this morning but happy how it turned out.

Red bar eclipses green bar after uptrend. Enter half position from 5m chart based on 5M zl at very top. Enter another half as next red bar tests prior red bar.

Exit half at 15M zl at 98. Then sideways for an hour. Enter a new limit for half when tiny red bar eclipses even tinier green bar before it. Limit was at 07 but fills at 10! (Thanks Tro for the lesson about ECNs!)

Big red bar down exit another half at zero line. Exit last half cause im impatient.

Exit 1: +22.4
Exit 2: +20.4
Exit 3: +24.2

All told averages to about 33 pips on full size.

abo

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Here is an indicator that I designed and that my friend coded.

It started out as a "top secret" indicator which I later revealed to the James16 Group and later to ForexSRDC.

If I remember correctly :lol: the rule was that price is ranging between S/R 2, testing for a trend between 2 & 3, & trending after 3.

The red lines are fibs between fibs (an idea that I might have been first to create as I introduced it years ago and was sharing it privately for years before that).

We used to trade from yellow target to yellow target in the direction of the long term trend (from the month start).

I am not saying that you should use it :wink:, but since it used to be my baby I'll post it for you to look at:

Attachments
Wicked.ex4
(9.96 KiB) Downloaded 389 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Well what do you know...it still works after all this time:

rickyineng

Postby rickyineng » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:37 pm

MightyOne wrote:Here is an indicator that I designed and that my friend coded.

It started out as a "top secret" indicator which I later revealed to the James16 Group and later to ForexSRDC.

If I remember correctly :lol: the rule was that price is ranging between S/R 2, testing for a trend between 2 & 3, & trending after 3.

The red lines are fibs between fibs (an idea that I might have been first to create as I introduced it years ago and was sharing it privately for years before that).

We used to trade from yellow target to yellow target in the direction of the long term trend (from the month start).

I am not saying that you should use it :wink:, but since it used to be my baby I'll post it for you to look at:

Hi MO,

Seems JPY pairs (3 digits!) are not taken care of in this indi. Can you please repost it with the mod.

Thank you.

marcromero

Postby marcromero » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 am

Tro,

What does it mean when this orange pricebox pops up in the revised dfsr trail indicator(drain the banks indi)

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 am

rickyineng wrote:

Hi MO,

Seems JPY pairs (3 digits!) are not taken care of in this indi. Can you please repost it with the mod.

Thank you.

The indicator was not created to handle those pairs.

Unfortunately I could not locate the source code, but I'll see if any of my friends still have it.

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:44 am

MightyOne wrote:
rickyineng wrote:

Hi MO,

Thank you.

Unfortunately I could not locate the source code, but I'll see if any of my friends still have it.

Whats wrong with it? Looks fine to me?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:23 am

pierre23 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
rickyineng wrote:

Hi MO,

Thank you.

Whats wrong with it? Looks fine to me?

The problem is that it was coded by a novice so it will not work on some pairs:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”