Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Those indicators are donational.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 pm

THE RULES THAT WERE POSTED:

Here's a simple method that if you apply it properly ( and don't load up the charts with SQUIGGLY'S ), will enable you to NEVER LOSE AGAIN!

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!

4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:40 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:THE RULES THAT WERE POSTED:

Here's a simple method that if you apply it properly ( and don't load up the charts with SQUIGGLY'S ), will enable you to NEVER LOSE AGAIN!

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.

I get the feeling that if price spikes and you see 5 pips you take it and if it spikes and you see 26 you take it.

Is this "whatever the market jumps to beyond my minimum" an accurate description of how you take profit or are there times when you wait a few candles?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:18 am

If it runs 10 pips or more before stopping, then I will exit part of the position and enter a trailing stop otherwise, I just take the pips.

Price has the nasty habit of giving me only one chance and then reversing.

shuaib

Postby shuaib » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks God bless you

hoss

Postby hoss » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:49 pm

MightyOne wrote:And to think that there are people who do not make money in Forex :roll:

MO and ES,

Even though I am not trading the way you guys are it is interesting, but I am having a hard time following what you are doing even though I've been over your posts a few dozen times. Is there any way to summarize your method like TRO did in his last few posts? I'd really like to understand how you guys are trading. Thanks in advance.

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Forget all this..........found the answers in another thread

TRO,

A few quick questions (I often trade similar to this anyways) but just putting some thoughts out there.

1. assuming you are using 5 pips or grab what you can as a take profit - how does this work for you using say a 10 or 20 pip sl (I typically use the S/R line as my stop loss and then adjust my position size based on the distance to the S/R line). I guess what I am trying to ask is are you using static S/L's and position sizes or are you risk adjusting them based on the potential S/R level - larger SL - smaller position

2 - Based on the trail indicator, which I am just starting to play with, I see you have a H1 bias indicator - essentially so you don't get caught on the wrong side of momentum - and that you are generating most entry signals on a retrace of the prior move and not entering on breakouts

3. For the trail indicator, from your experience, is 5 the best setting for the i periods - or have you played around with that

4 - when you say that you have entered 3 times, how do you mean? [s]3 times on the same 15 minute candle? [/s] ( my bad, reading error) 3 successive 15 minute candles? Were all 3 profitable?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:04 am

hoss wrote:
MightyOne wrote:And to think that there are people who do not make money in Forex :roll:

MO and ES,

Even though I am not trading the way you guys are it is interesting, but I am having a hard time following what you are doing even though I've been over your posts a few dozen times. Is there any way to summarize your method like TRO did in his last few posts? I'd really like to understand how you guys are trading. Thanks in advance.

Hours, days, weeks, months, years...

if you are going to achieve a goal based on any of them you need to break the main goal into smaller goals which when combined achieve your main goal.

Each time period represents an achievable reward based on the periods average movement.

Break up the time period into smaller parts and then trade for the reward of the whole.

The ONLY thing you have to do correctly is grab a small profit and inflate your SL.
The larger your SL becomes the less skill is required.

Trading is about risk aversion and endurance more so than anything else.
Last edited by MightyOne on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:00 am

Either price goes up a hundred or hundreds of pips or price goes down a hundred or hundreds of pips.

My edge is that I have no idea what price is going to next :shock:

I secure a profit to inflate my stop loss and then position my self for success.

The market has no choice but to go one way or the the other and so long as I keep my risk and my initial SL small the rewards are such that
even an idiot can be vastly profitable.

Only a fool is concerned with making billions of dollars.

Grow your money to a cap amount be it $100,000 or $1,000,000
and focus on making 10% per day.

There are investments that are greater than Forex like options on Futures, commercial real estate, probate, and buying distressed houses from the banks.

Work your small goals toward larger goals and diversify in many markets and prosper.
Last edited by MightyOne on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hoss

Postby hoss » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Thank you.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”