Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Sweet Pip

Postby Sweet Pip » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:51 pm

dragon33 wrote:I need to try this!
I think i can manage more charts this way. Now i am just trading 2 pairs!
Maybe it's time to buy me some extra screens!

Now you sound like a serious trader...LOL

My boyfriend said maybe we should get one of those ticker type displays that goes around the room.... like in the stock exchanges ...LOL

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Sweet Pip wrote:

My boyfriend said maybe we should get one of those ticker type displays that goes around the room.... like in the stock exchanges ...LOL

My two charts on a 19" screen will do fine. But when i am able to watch more pairs i need other things to play with.LOL
One thing is for sure i can afford it to make some more pips. LOL

Greetings Sweet pip

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:07 pm

dragon33 wrote:
Sweet Pip wrote:

My two charts on a 19" screen will do fine. But when i am able to watch more pairs i need other things to play with.LOL

Greetings Sweet pip

LOL you guys are too funny :).

NO trading for me today. I got into FXCM. I am just learning their platform. I am setting up to manage another small group of investors. I always like to see their expressions when they see the funds double or quadruple. It's especially fun when the ones that invested $20 see that they can pull out $2000 LOL..

DRAIN THE BANKS!!

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:10 pm

Hey Dragon are u still using the money building recommendation you provided on babypips? That's what I am doing... whatever the account is I just divide it by 400 and that is the new pip value. Then from that I determine how many lots to trade on each successive trade.

Just curious...

4stroke

Postby 4stroke » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:27 pm

xmess7 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
Sweet Pip wrote:

Greetings Sweet pip

NO trading for me today. I got into FXCM. I am just learning their platform. I am setting up to manage another small group of investors. I always like to see their expressions when they see the funds double or quadruple. It's especially fun when the ones that invested $20 see that they can pull out $2000 LOL..

DRAIN THE BANKS!!

didn't u get their MT4 platfom?

Sweet Pip

Postby Sweet Pip » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Well as usual, babypips missed the point...I tried (sigh). Sorry slowpoke, but it seems I only succeeded in getting your thread closed.

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:09 am

4stroke wrote:
xmess7 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
Sweet Pip wrote:

Greetings Sweet pip

DRAIN THE BANKS!!

didn't u get their MT4 platfom?

Naw, just I got the micro account. From what I understand they don't provide the MT4 platform for that, it's only for folsk that apply for the mini and standard accounts. Plus, I think you need to have $5K or some minimum.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:36 am

xmess7 wrote:Hey Dragon are u still using the money building recommendation you provided on babypips? That's what I am doing... whatever the account is I just divide it by 400 and that is the new pip value. Then from that I determine how many lots to trade on each successive trade.

Just curious...

Not always! sometimes when i get in a little late i half my pipvalue. If it go against me i can hedge that trade as long as needed without risking a lot of my account. My goal is bigger then before. I want to trade with 50 standardlots at once. Catch 1 trade a day and live like a king. LOL

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:33 am

dragon33 wrote:
xmess7 wrote:Hey Dragon are u still using the money building recommendation you provided on babypips? That's what I am doing... whatever the account is I just divide it by 400 and that is the new pip value. Then from that I determine how many lots to trade on each successive trade.

Just curious...

Not always! sometimes when i get in a little late i half my pipvalue. If it go against me i can hedge that trade as long as needed without risking a lot of my account. My goal is bigger then before. I want to trade with 50 standardlots at once. Catch 1 trade a day and live like a king. LOL

Yea... that's why it is important to get those 6 pips!!!
:)

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:43 am

Ok after a no trade day, I am back in action.
Got the hang of the FXCM micro lot platform. 4stroke that's all I get. no MT4. (I think that is what you were asking, right?).

Sorry about the mistake. The line where I drew the exit should really be higher cause that was like a 200+ pip drop.

I get in on alot of these kinds of drops (or surges) on the GBPJPY. Sometimes I ride them other times I see a stall and get out.

No indicators! Just lines (from the H1 fibs). Oh an a little candle counting ;).

I am BUZZARD.. Here me ROARRR LOL..
I know, I know this is not the BUZZARD method but hec, I like the analogy LOL.!!

Simplicity at its best...

Return to “TheRumpledOne”