Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:50 pm

es/pip wrote:
pierre23 wrote:Blubbb, I think the rule is only 2 bars, after the momo bar, are valid to wick a ZL within the MZ. So maybe you could make it still alert for max 2 bars back?

Sweet how it works independently. :D

a true zl trade happens on consecutive bars

after that

you trade away from the area

So after the momo candle(long), the next doesn't wick the mz/zl but continues upward, you can still trade long? Is that what you mean?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:56 pm

pierre23 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
pierre23 wrote:Blubbb, I think the rule is only 2 bars, after the momo bar, are valid to wick a ZL within the MZ. So maybe you could make it still alert for max 2 bars back?

after that

So after the momo candle(long), the next doesn't wick the mz/zl but continues upward, you can still trade long? Is that what you mean?

if you have a momo candle long and then it takes more than 1 bar to come back into the zone and wick it then you trade away from the zone

if it is on consecutive bars then you can trade it then

if you get a momo candle long and bars form but never come into the area at all you can trade it above the momo bar

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:26 pm

es/pip wrote:
pierre23 wrote:
es/pip wrote:

after that

if you have a momo candle long and then it takes more than 1 bar to come back into the zone and wick it then you trade away from the zone

if it is on consecutive bars then you can trade it then

if you get a momo candle long and bars form but never come into the area at all you can trade it above the momo bar

ok thank you

razorboy

2 EuroJPN Z lines in a row

Postby razorboy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 am

first one - short on third wick in the zone - out at thumb - about 18 pips

second one - long on close of tiny bear candle body that wicked the lower zone - out at thumbs - for 5 pips - could have stayed longer

It seems that some of us are trying to debate what is a momo candle and what isn't but if we are looking at the candles in higher time frames on a lower time frame chart - then what one person sees as one candle another may see as two - i thought the idea was just to pick up areas of momentum and stalls

sorry for the crappy image

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:26 am

pierre23 wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Z-line trade short from .3255 for +7.3.

I don't know if I would have taken that trade, or the other one you posted, because I don't see the next bar after momo wick a zl in the mz.. it still worked out for you which is good though.

Could you plz draw boxes (for MZ) and your line for the zero line, so we can see where the candle wicked the zl then headed back down, makes it easier for people trying to learn to determine what you did.

You're getting there pro :)

Thanks.
In this pick the ZL line says 25min ago on it, it's red.
The wick from the candle I entered "almost" touched the zl.
I waited to enter after the price just got past the close of the momo bar.

es/pip just stated if the momo bar doesn't get wicked you can enter the next bar anyway........I consider that a high momentum trade that is leaving you behind, take what you can get. But hey, I'm just starting to try this stuff out so better ask the big boys.......
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 am

No, I guess you're correct. I didn't know about not having to hit the zl/mz until es/pip's post. I was just saying how I trade it anyway and I can say I've only lost approx 1-2 out of many trades, waiting for it to actually wick a zl before trading. But whatever works, works :wink:

razorboy

Eurojpn - 2 adds

Postby razorboy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 am

I thought these had good momenteum - so i played them

first long - 130.60 - after first wick of first zone
second long - 130.66 - after wick of second zone - before the little bear bar closed..............bad me?

Out at 30.93.........was aiming for 131.13, but price stalled on me...........started to move after i closed

thoughts, input and insults always appreciated

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:01 am

Nice trading.. but the zones are in the wrong places, it's the 0-50% of the momo candle's body. Momo candle = body 2x larger than last candle body.

The first candle is right, just the mz isnt in the right place. And I see no second zone.. there is no more momo candles there apart from the current one which is 2x that of the previous candle. Maybe you saw other reasons to enter again.

Thats just my view

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 am

MightyOne wrote:I think I will leave and wait for the next red line:

Red x's are failures to increase speed.

MO,
As I copy your angled channels onto my own charts I can really see the change in angles/speed. I can also see how the center of the channels act as support & resistance. It's pretty amazing. I have a few questions.

Your first red X (failure to increase speed, I've labeled mine as x1), why do you say this one is a failure? Isn't it a part of a move that takes us to the 48* channel?

In the center of the chart are 2 48* channels, down & up. In your chart you never drew the 24* down (yellow dotted lines) but I see that price does follow along this as well. Did you not draw the 24* channel because the 48* down was more prominent. When you have 2 channels of the same degree but different direction (up & down) is this the "V" pattern that has been eluded to by stationmichal?

The blue box highlights where you decided to wait it out until the price hit the red line. This red line is the cycle line, right? How do you determine the cycle?

Do my channels beyond the blue box look correct? What is the predicted path since price has broken through the top of the 24* channel and is also running in a 48* channel?

I still haven't a clue about Weight, Hook and Net. Do you care to define this with more charts or an actual description of what happens in these areas labeled as such?

Thanks!!!
dee :wink:

[edit: OOPS, I see that my 2 initial down channels are not running parallel like your example! How do I ensure that I am drawing these correctly? My lines/channels seem to flow properly so is it really wrong?]

jahjahblessed

YEAH

Postby jahjahblessed » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:38 am

deeforex wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I think I will leave and wait for the next red line:

Red x's are failures to increase speed.

MO,
As I copy your angled channels onto my own charts I can really see the change in angles/speed. I can also see how the center of the channels act as support & resistance. It's pretty amazing. I have a few questions.

Your first red X (failure to increase speed, I've labeled mine as x1), why do you say this one is a failure? Isn't it a part of a move that takes us to the 48* channel?

In the center of the chart are 2 48* channels, down & up. In your chart you never drew the 24* down (yellow dotted lines) but I see that price does follow along this as well. Did you not draw the 24* channel because the 48* down was more prominent. When you have 2 channels of the same degree but different direction (up & down) is this the "V" pattern that has been eluded to by stationmichal?

The blue box highlights where you decided to wait it out until the price hit the red line. This red line is the cycle line, right? How do you determine the cycle?

Do my channels beyond the blue box look correct? What is the predicted path since price has broken through the top of the 24* channel and is also running in a 48* channel?

I still haven't a clue about Weight, Hook and Net. Do you care to define this with more charts or an actual description of what happens in these areas labeled as such?

Thanks!!!
dee :wink:

[edit: OOPS, I see that my 2 initial down channels are not running parallel like your example! How do I ensure that I am drawing these correctly? My lines/channels seem to flow properly so is it really wrong?]

I would like a chart like that too
How do you get the cycles lines?
how do you draw the angles lines I've been using MT4 trendline by angles?
thank you
transform to PIP"S FARI

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Napoleon Hill

JAHJAHBLESSED

Return to “TheRumpledOne”