Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:39 am

pierre23 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
deeforex wrote:I remember that MO said long ago to be patient and wait for the perfect setup. What constitutes a perfect setup?

I'm not really good at entering MZ orders in real time. Could someone please look at this and tell me why I should not have entered this order.

Should I have passed on this order because my Buy was trading into a sell MightyZone? How far out should an opposing MZ be in order for it to be "safe"?

Blubbb, thanks for the z-line indie. I makes it very easy to see the old lines .

Thanks,
dee

[left]http://i43.tinypic.com/10f1dg0.jpg[/left]

The bigger picture (more TFs)
[left]http://i39.tinypic.com/ogwf93.jpg[/left]

Dee,

I would like to see what MO says about this one.

I took the same trade off the m15 almost got stopped and was able to get out at BE.

Today in general---at least for me--- was a little harder to trade than normal.

I had 1 stop out on full position, a couple -2-4's, a couple b/e--- and the ones i posted and then a bunch of other little scalps.

all in all i ended up with a decent day i guess----- but it seemed harder to trade the PA today.

This is the way I see the trade.. The hollow box is the MZ
Thick yellow body in direction of profit
Thick green wick in loss

Short trade.

Or not correct?..

i dont disagree with what you are seeing/saying

but the way i viewed it was a long trade based on the PA that happened back to back

quote from MO

"A true zline trade happens on consecutive bars"

the setup that you are describing i take those as well during the day more as scalp trades

obviously mine didnt work lol----
so i would wait to see what MO says

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:45 am

Humble wrote:
es/pip wrote: ~~ just remember

1. the zone is 50%- 0%-- any line in that area can be a ZL
2. body in direction of profit wick in direction of loss
3. you dont just take every MZ or ZL blindly

This part I follow, then you posted "Mortimer" and "Valentine" charts with both trades in the direction of large wicks on the momentum bars! Please explain.

lol

mortimer and valentine are characters in a movie "trading places"

those charts follow ------------body in direction of profit wick in direction of loss----- exactly

not sure i understand your Q

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:52 am

deeforex wrote:I remember that MO said long ago to be patient and wait for the perfect setup. What constitutes a perfect setup?

I'm not really good at entering MZ orders in real time. Could someone please look at this and tell me why I should not have entered this order.

Should I have passed on this order because my Buy was trading into a sell MightyZone? How far out should an opposing MZ be in order for it to be "safe"?

Blubbb, thanks for the z-line indie. I makes it very easy to see the old lines .

Thanks,
dee

[left]http://i43.tinypic.com/10f1dg0.jpg[/left]

The bigger picture (more TFs)
[left]http://i39.tinypic.com/ogwf93.jpg[/left]

And here I was starting to think that you g-uy/als didn't need me any more :)

Momentum trades are about momentum :roll:

Any more than one bar heading into or coming out of the MZ and you have a S&R trade.

Did I really use the word "setup" like I am using some sort of system?
I assure you that I am a discretionary trader who is systematic and not a trader using a system.
The only thing that is set in stone is that I will completely obliterate the competition like nothing that has ever been seen before; if that is not being too modest :lol:

What are zero lines and what is the mighty zone as you know it?

Are you aware that you are taking advantage of a psychological weakness that is causing a trader to injure them selves in the same way over and over again?

That is the real secret to trading if you ever knew it...

To be able to see right through the computer screen, past the price action, and into the very mind of your opponent.

I see your greed and I see your fear
I see how you rationalize your trades and I see your stops
I see how you cling to the movement of the illusory candle and how it makes you feel.
I see your hopes and dreams being crushed and I see how it will happen.
I am waiting for you...I am waiting for you as Death himself waits for the harvest.

Now what do you SEE?

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:59 am

"The only thing that is set in stone is that I will completely obliterate the competition like nothing that has ever been seen before; if that is not being too modest Laughing"---from MO

i might have to frame that one :D

lol

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:01 am

MightyOne wrote: Now what do you SEE?

I see that I don't want to be your opponent! :smt009

:smt027 I see that I want to be on your side. Now I have go train myself to think like you, to do opposite of what all the other traders are doing :smt027

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:05 am

deeforex wrote:
MightyOne wrote: Now what do you SEE?

I see that I don't want to be your opponent! :smt009

:smt027 I see that I want to be on your side. Now I have go train myself to think like you, to do opposite of what all the other traders are doing :smt027

A lot of times it is not about doing the opposite, but coming in behind a trader and doing things the right way.

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:40 am

Does a piece of the puzzle about momentum have to do with having enough room the ride the momentum?

Maybe I should I be thinking about +x +y +x +y -x -z. I will study that again and see if it starts to click.

I guess I also need to go back to square 1 and really understand what ZL and MZs really are. Conceptually I know that's where people get zeroed out. Now I'll be zen with it while I go to sleep.

Thanks MO. hey, I'm still looking forward to your Diamond Perception discussion :)

dee

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 am

deeforex wrote:Does a piece of the puzzle about momentum have to do with having enough room the ride the momentum?

Maybe I should I be thinking about +x +y +x +y -x -z. I will study that again and see if it starts to click.

I guess I also need to go back to square 1 and really understand what ZL and MZs really are. Conceptually I know that's where people get zeroed out. Now I'll be zen with it while I go to sleep.

Thanks MO. hey, I'm still looking forward to your Diamond Perception discussion :)

dee

There is just so much to say that it literally took me several hours a day and a little over a year on Google Talk to convey proper channeling and even then we had to drop concepts like mirror psychology:

Keep in mind that this is over simplified analysis.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 am

I fixed the tag :wink:

stationmichal

Postby stationmichal » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:39 am

Master Teacher,
Well,
I allways respect TRO. He is a genius in writing codes...(':idea:')
But you are the Master: "To be able to see right through the computer screen, past the price action, and into the very mind of your opponent."
(':smt024')(':smt026')
When Bruce die, he took the secrets with him to his tomb. No one has been able to get to the level of his skills. "Do not look at my finger (price), look at the direction of my finger (price); but in the end, my feet will get to the target". (':smt032')
Well, there are thousand of trading techniques available, but your teaching here is really UNIQUE and OUTSTANDING. ('=D>')

Return to “TheRumpledOne”