Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Hey,
This stuff works.
DUUH. lol
I was not suppose to be trading but couldn't resist when I saw this. Only had 10 min......gotta go.
Anyway, Upper time frames looked good. Got in late and got out early.
+1.2 pips. lol
Just testing one with .10 pips to see if what I'm actually seeing is what I'm seeing......yup, that's what I'm seeing.
It's still Horizontal line trading, Just from the ZZZZZZZZZ.
This trade from there would have been an easy and quick 10+ pips with ZERO drawdown.
Proharged.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Look at the 57min ago line,
Could have drained this one both ways.
It would be nice to have an indicator that told you if there was a recent z-line on other pairs.
blubb,
Can you set that up. Just give an indicator dot like the mp 3lzz that was either green or red.
Then you could switch to the chart to check for a setup.
Procharged.

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:41 pm

es/pip wrote:
deeforex wrote:I remember that MO said long ago to be patient and wait for the perfect setup. What constitutes a perfect setup?

I'm not really good at entering MZ orders in real time. Could someone please look at this and tell me why I should not have entered this order.

Should I have passed on this order because my Buy was trading into a sell MightyZone? How far out should an opposing MZ be in order for it to be "safe"?

Blubbb, thanks for the z-line indie. I makes it very easy to see the old lines .

Thanks,
dee

[left]http://i43.tinypic.com/10f1dg0.jpg[/left]

The bigger picture (more TFs)
[left]http://i39.tinypic.com/ogwf93.jpg[/left]

Dee,

I would like to see what MO says about this one.

I took the same trade off the m15 almost got stopped and was able to get out at BE.

Today in general---at least for me--- was a little harder to trade than normal.

I had 1 stop out on full position, a couple -2-4's, a couple b/e--- and the ones i posted and then a bunch of other little scalps.

all in all i ended up with a decent day i guess----- but it seemed harder to trade the PA today.

This is the way I see the trade.. The hollow box is the MZ
Thick yellow body in direction of profit
Thick green wick in loss

Short trade.

Or not correct?..

Demonyca_ro

Postby Demonyca_ro » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for ages and am starting to feel like a complete total stalker for not saying anything lol... So, first and foremost, I would like to thank Mr. Horton for everything, for showing me to see more and think less lol... It is due to him that I found this thread after going through the babypips thread and being able to learn so much more. Then I would like to thank Mightyone for everything as well. I feel now like I should add my family, my dog and my dust bunnies lol...
So thanks guys, as well as everyone in this thread. It's so much nicer to use straight lines instead of the higgeldy piggeldy thingies :D

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 pm

es/pip wrote: ~~ just remember

1. the zone is 50%- 0%-- any line in that area can be a ZL
2. body in direction of profit wick in direction of loss
3. you dont just take every MZ or ZL blindly

This part I follow, then you posted "Mortimer" and "Valentine" charts with both trades in the direction of large wicks on the momentum bars! Please explain.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:30 am

Humble wrote:
es/pip wrote: ~~ just remember

1. the zone is 50%- 0%-- any line in that area can be a ZL
2. body in direction of profit wick in direction of loss
3. you dont just take every MZ or ZL blindly

This part I follow, then you posted "Mortimer" and "Valentine" charts with both trades in the direction of large wicks on the momentum bars! Please explain.

Just a quick tip to remember. Wicks and Pinbars are good indicators of the direction in which to trade, but a majority of time they don't mean ANYTHING if they do not appear in the right spot.

A wick or pinbar at support/resistance is the ideal formation to trade off of. A wick on a 5 minute chart can be a large body close on a 15 minute chart...or a large body close on a 5 min chart can turn into a large wick/pinbar on a 15 minute chart.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 am

Ok,
So trading from the bar with an 8 on it would be trading from resistance on a 2x bearish engulfing pattern?

Trading from the green wick would be trading from the MightyZone which is where people were ZEROED OUT???
Thanks.
Procharged.

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 am

prochargedmopar wrote:Ok,
So trading from the bar with an 8 on it would be trading from resistance on a 2x bearish engulfing pattern?

Trading from the green wick would be trading from the MightyZone which is where people were ZEROED OUT???
Thanks.
Procharged.

Waiting for confirmation from MO or espip

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:53 am

Wait.. I just saw the ZL indicator - it shows the red line is 3hours old, and the green line is the latest one with 69minutes..

Maybe there is MZ where the latest green candle is with the 4 on top of it (MZ = from OPEN of candle [0%] to middle of body [50%]). The high of the one candle before that is your Zero Line.

So possibly wait until price goes back down and wicks the ZL and we may have a long trade about to take place?

Or maybe that is a spot where you might be looking to take profit from a previous short trade.. really need MO's insight to this one.

Humble

Postby Humble » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 am

ajaymein wrote:Just a quick tip to remember. Wicks and Pinbars are good indicators of the direction in which to trade, but a majority of time they don't mean ANYTHING if they do not appear in the right spot.

A wick or pinbar at support/resistance is the ideal formation to trade off of. A wick on a 5 minute chart can be a large body close on a 15 minute chart...or a large body close on a 5 min chart can turn into a large wick/pinbar on a 15 minute chart.

Thanks for the reply ajaymein.

Pinbars at s/r I follow, it's their zone line rule about wicks that got me confused (amongst other things).

Return to “TheRumpledOne”